Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:57 am

The room was quiet for the most part despite a few roars that came out from under the door. About 10 minutes later there was a loud, aggressive roar followed by a thump and a loud clattering as something was dropped. The roar turned into growls and snarls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:20 pm

Kayla looked at the door concerned. Wondering if he needed help. But she remember him telling her she wasn't allowed in there.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 2:30 am

The growls continued for a moment and there was another loud thump. "K-Kayla, come here please." Dalton's voice came out from behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:18 am

Kayla quickly closed the cage she was cleaning and dashed to the room. She opened the door looking around to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 12:40 pm

As soon as she entered the room she saw that this was a massive rehab room with a large den on the back wall. The room itself was split into two halves, a viewing side and the animal's side. Most of the wall that split the room was 1 foot thick plexiglass and the only way to get to the animal was a set wire double doors. The first door was locked from the inside and the second was closed. Dalton was standing with an arm pulled through the second (inner) wire of the door. A massive feline was standing on it's hind legs with it's mouth clamped around Dalton's arm. His radio was on the ground closer to the first door along with the dishes from the big cat. Dalton was pressed into the second door as the cat gripped his arm. The big cat was unlike any other she had seen it was massive, as large as a Siberian tiger, but with a dark gray coat with a small mane running down it's spine. The front teeth of the beast where massive and protruded out of the cat's maw. Dalton looked at her as she entered. "Good you heard me." He said as he used his other arm to keep the cat from pulling him into the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 12:51 pm

" what the he'll is this feline!?!?!" Kayla asked rushing to him trying to see how to get his arm out of the cats mouth. " permission to tranculize your cat?" Kayla asked after not seeing any other way to get him off Daltons arm.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:43 pm

"Stay back!" Dalton said quickly before she could get close. "The first door is locked so you can't come in close." "Don't panic you are making it worse." He said as he was pulled into the door a bit as she entered the room. "I-I'll explain what is going on in a moment but I need you to do me a favor and go to the gift shop and get Ryker. Don't panic, don't tell him that the Specialty has my arm. Just politely ask him to come to the new barn because I need his assistance. "DON'T let anyone know that I am hurt, just stay calm." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:50 pm

After rushing into work at about 7:30, and being utterly oblivious to the current situation on the barn, Opal was behind the counter of the snack stand. She distractedly checked the inventory as she crunched numbers on a spare napkin. Her radio sat on the counter beside her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:54 pm

" you do know I have the same degree as Ryker?" Kayla told him taking a deep breath calming herself. She inspected his arm from the distance not wanting to startled the cat anymore. " you're going to need stiches the back insisor is in your forearm pretty deep. Do you need anything before I go get Ryker? I wouldn't want you going into shock and having a heart attack on us."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:47 pm

"Kayla I understand that you have the same degree as Ryker, but he also is a trained sniper. I need you to go get him so he can tranquilize the cat. I would have you to do it but I haven't seen you shoot before and this is time sensitive. Also this isn't my first time being attacked I will be fine, just go, please." He said as the cat growled and pulled and pulled him into the door. Dalton grunted and gritted his teeth as blood pooled down his feet.

A knock came on her window of the stand. "Hey you about ready for us to open?" Kyle asked as he peaked in and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:59 pm

" I'm a farm girl I can shoot." Kayla told him as she was walking back to the exit. " I'm still going yo insist to check your wounds when this is done."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Dalton just grunted and watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Kayla went up to Ryker and looked all small and sheepishly. " Ryker I need your help in the new barn." She said with a sweet innocent look.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:06 am

Ryker finished the transaction that he was doing before looking at her and blinked gently. "Why whats wrong? Did one of the Grissons get out again?" He sighed .
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 am

" yes." She nodded even though that wasn't the truth. " he's really quick and I need another person to help catch him."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 2:19 am

Ryker sighed and chuckled. "Slick little bastards." He said. "Alright." He said as he left the others in charge of the gift shop and started to leave, heading down the hill behind the house to the new barn that was oftentimes used as a storage for animals not on display yet.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 9:23 am

Kayla was right beside him. When they were far enough away from people she spoke again. " I lied Doltan needs your help in the special room." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Ryker stopped as he looked at her. "Wait what? Dalton, shit!" Ryker exclaims as he took off at a bolt.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySat May 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Kayla ran after him. " he told me to not make any one panic." She said next to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2019 11:40 pm

"Of course he did!" Ryker sighed shaking his head. "What happened?" He said as he slowed down nearing the barn.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2019 11:44 pm

" I was in the barn cleaning the cages I was told too. Dalton went into the special room then I heard him call my name when I went in the huge ass feline had him by the arm. " she explained. " he wouldn't let me shoot it because he doesn't trust my aim. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:01 am

Ryker growled and threw the door open not even bothering to close it. He ran through the cages and moved quickly into the specialty room. He stopped for a moment as he looked at Dalton pressed into the wire door as the cat clamped onto his arm. "Awe what the fuck." He hissed quickly as he turned behind the door, pulling a key off his belt he unlocked a black gun cabinet and pulled out a tranq gun. He darted to the far end of viewing area and started to climb up a ladder to a catwalk that hung over the far right wall of the room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:05 am

While Ryker was helping Doltan Kayla was grabbing medical supplies for Doltan.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:27 am

"You have a lot of shit to explain Dalton." Ryker said as he positioned himself and aimed the gun.
Dalton sighed and groaned. "Yeah yeah I know." He said. "Just hit the damn cat." Dalton said.
Ryker aimed and shot the cat in the neck. The cat roared and clamped tighter. It pulled on Dalton's arm and pulled him into the door. "Shit!" Dalton said as he felt the teeth sink in more. "I was hoping he would let go, but we'll just have to wait." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:29 am

" he should let go once the sedditive hits." Kayla said by the door holding a first aid kit watching very worried.  She wished she could get in there to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next