Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:51 pm by Scarzie

» Glace posting
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:49 pm by Alpine Ink

» Naraluus [RP]
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am by Alpine Ink

» Naraluus [INFO]
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:27 am by Alpine Ink

» The World of Glace [INFO]
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:00 am by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» The Arhetsi Clans [INFO]
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:10 am by Alpine Ink

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:38 am

Five minutes passed and the cat still didn't let go of his arm and was still awake. Ryker was sitting on the catwalk watching. "Do you want me to shoot him again?" He asked Dalton tiredly. There was no response. "Dalton...? Dalton!" He snapped and jumped up to his feet. "Zukarious!?!" He shouted.
Dalton shifted and opened his eyes. "Don't yell I hear you. you'll make it worse if you yell. Just be patient, he is scared and has a lot of adrenaline in his body right now. And no, don't shot him again, I don't want to risk hurting him with to many drugs." He said. "Kayla would you mind pushing that button on the wall for me? Third one down on the left by the gun cabinet? It will open his den, maybe the idea of his den will tempt him to let go." He told her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:40 am

Kayla nodded setting her stuff down. She went to the button she said and pressed it. " should I have put food in it to tempt him more?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:54 am

"No, that would almost be rewarding him for this behavior." He said. "Just wait." He said.
"Fine if we're waiting tell us what is this thing. I don't like the fact that you took a little long to respond." Ryker said as he sighed.
"Alright, keep your pants on." He said as he sighed. "This is our specialty, a very, very rare specimen, of a Smiladon. A about a year back a pair of American scientists found a young mummified saber toothed cat. Most of the body was beautifully preserved and still in almost a perfect condition. They got the idea in their head that they could clone the cat by using a Siberian Tiger as a surrogate mother. This guy was the result the only one that survived out of a litter of three. They kept him for a year but hehated the scientists and ended up killing them. The government found out and got angry but decided this experiment was too great and asked me to take care of it. If I can't change this things aggression then it will be killed."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:01 am

" I don't think he's going to change. Saber tooth cats were a very aggressive species." Kayla said quietly. " they had to take pray way larger then themselves down..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:12 am

"I've changed harder." He groaned as he felt the mouth shift.
"So you are telling me, you are trying to calm, hell even tame, an extinct species. And you wouldn't tell me!?" Ryker growled. "Seriously!"
"I can't tell you! No one is suppose to know about him until I have improvements." Dalton said. The cat shifted and his jaw opened up as he let go of his arm and padded over to the opened den.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Kayla watched on the ready to treat Dalton. " still seems really risky. Exesually by yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:26 am

I am held to a government contract that says I cannot inform others of this until I am given an okay." He said as he gently pulled his arm back to his body. "So the two of you must promiy not to tell anyone." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:28 am

" as long as you promis to not come in here alone." Kayla said waving him to come out so she could check his arm.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 11:53 pm

"It was a one time mistake. I shifted wrong and scared him." He said.
"Zuke, I don't like any of this. I'm gonna have to put my foot down for once and agree with Kayla, you can't be in here alone anymore." Ryker said.
Dalton growled as he locked the inner door then unlocked the outer door. He picked up his radio before be stepped out. "I'll think about it." He said.
"You'll need to go to the hospital too. I'll go get my car." Ryker sighed as he started to make his way down the catwalk and the ladder.
"No Ryker I want you to stay here. I need someone here to keep an eye on everything while I leave. Mostly I want you to keep an eye on Kyle. he didn't take his pills this morning." Dalton said as he offered out his arm to Kayla to look over. "I'll drive myself."
"With that arm? Bullshit. I'm not about to let you pass out on the way to the hospital. Kayla will you go with him to keep him awake?" Ryker asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:05 am

" I can actually take care of him here if we have an X-ray machine." Kayla said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:13 am

"Yes, just let me pull it out of storage." Dalton said sarcastically.
"Ignore him. Be gets more pissy with pain." Ryker said. "We aren't a big enough facility for a machine on site. And no offense to you my dear I'd feel better if a experienced doctor looked him over. An old school mate of ours is one of the best in North Dakota if he can just get to the hospital. But I'm sure you'll be able to patch him up well enough to make it last to the hospital and back if need be." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:20 am

Kayla rolled her eyes. " why does no one trust me skills..." She mumbled more to herself as she started to clean Daltons arm and stabilize it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:44 am

"It's not that I don't trust you but you and I both specialize with animals, and even though Zuke is more animal than man, if bone is pierced he'll need a medical professional who is use to dealing with humans." He said.
Dalton hissed as she pulled and picked at his skin.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:56 am

" mammals are all the same. The bone and muscle structures are the same. The only reason I can't do it is because we don't have an X-ray machine here so I couldn't tell if the tooth nicked his bone. " Kayla said putting pressure on the wounds and covering them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:01 am

"Please tell me how many human arms have you sewn back together?" Dalton asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:08 am

" I've done a few. But I can't admit to practicing on humans or I could get my license taken away." Kayla said with a small smirk. " okay I got your arm stable now lets get you to the hospital. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:21 am

"Should report you but I appreciate honesty." Dalton grumbled as he walked out of the room.
Ryker shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. "That man. I swear. Kayla, thank you and take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:30 am

" I will." She answered. " well since Ryker and I know about him we could go in with you." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:20 am

Dalton just grunted and left the room. Ryker shook his head and looked to her. "Thank you for going with him." He said. "I'm gonna try to keep this quiet from Kyle he doesn't need more stress." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:28 am

" Agreed." Kayla said nodding in agreement. She remembers Dalton saying something about he didn't take his medicine. She was wondering of he knew. " come on boss, let's get those stitched up."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:09 am

Dalton nodded as he opened up the door of the barn and started to walk up the hill. He stopped just outside the door. "Shit..." He mumbled as he looked at Kyle who stood there carrying an armful of 2x4's.
"D-dad, what is going on." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 9:45 am

Kayla looked up seeing Kyle. She looked at Dalton then back at Kyle wondering what to do. " hey kyle. " she said with a smile puttering herself between Kyle and Dalton. " everything is fine, just one of the felines caught your dad's arm. I'm just taking him to get it checked out. Which is like pulling teeth out ." She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:57 am

"Everything is not fine!?" Kyle said quickly as he dropped the lumber he carried. "One of the felines, you mean the specialty!? God damn it Dad!" he shouted as he started to move towards them opening his mouth again.
"Complaining will do nothing as of right now." He asked.
"Dad this is serious, what if you can't use your arm again, what if-"
"Kyle James!" Dalton scolded him. "This is not up for discussion, I need you to stay here an watch over things with Ryker for me. Make sure an eye on you sister, and make a good dinner for her." Dalton said as he walked past them heading for the truck.
Kyle gritted his teeth as his dad walked around him and went to the truck as he climbed into the drivers seat. Kyle sighed and picked up his lumber before he looked at Kayla. "Please, take care of him and don't let him do anything too stupid." He said as he started to walk away. "I owe ya big time." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:56 pm

" if it's any consolation i took a look at it before i bandaged it. nothing looks suriusly injured just some nice puncture wounds."she told kyle as she walked to the truck. "who say's you are driving sir? you could pass out while driving and there is no way in hell im going to be okay with that." she said to dalton with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 10:01 pm

"A) My truck. B) I am still fine. C) That is why you are coming with, to make sure I dont pass out on the way there." He said as he climbed into the drivers seat and started the truck up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Takers :: Forums For Rping :: Group Rps :: Zoo RP-
Jump to: