Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:51 pm by Scarzie

» Glace posting
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:49 pm by Alpine Ink

» Naraluus [RP]
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am by Alpine Ink

» Naraluus [INFO]
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:27 am by Alpine Ink

» The World of Glace [INFO]
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:00 am by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» The Arhetsi Clans [INFO]
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:10 am by Alpine Ink

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Akaru slowly slipped one of his small hands out of the binds but kept it behind his back to avoid getting caught.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Hoss narrowed his eyes. He snapped and Griffin flew down from the wall. He opened the gate. Hoss raised an arm and the group that was gagged and tied rose into the air.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Sierra and Tanner were cursing, but knew it wouldn't matter. Tatiana just glared at them.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Akaru panicked for a second when they were raised up into the air. He looked down at Hoss.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Hoss threw his arm back and the grew where thrown through the gate. Griffin quickly closed the gate. "No one leaves!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Tanner winces in pain from the impact of him being thrown. Tatiana was immediately at work on the bonds that held Tanner.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Nyla turned to her fellow friends and comrads. With her being part of the lab and always helping out anywhere else on her free time most everyone knew Nyla as a sweet loving young lady and would never speak out against something unless she believed it was wrong." Why should we trust a man who just waltzed right in here? this man is throwing are beloved leader and friends out of the gate at dark! Saber wouldn't even do that to her enemy's. " she paused glaring at Hoss. " He made up lies and lies to just throw them out. wolf isn't infected. I just got finished testing his blood. " Nyla paused again " He isn't our leader and will never be our leader. Saber is our leader. He can't change that." Nyla looked at Griffin. " You can't stop us. " she looked back at her friends. " They can never have haven. Because we are haven. And I'm choosing to leave and start haven all over with our real leader. " Nyla hoped people would stand up with her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Akaru took a moment to recover from the throw before he sat up quickly. With his now free hands he pulled out the gag and untied the rest of the binds. He moved over to untie Saber's.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Hoss opened his mouth and thunder boomed loudly around them. A few people's ears bleed out, 

Saber looked at him thankful.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Nyla shook her head. " Dictator." She shouted. " That's what you are you use fear to control us."

Once Ryder was free of gag and binds he was red to shout at Nyla to stop. She was only makng it worse. " We have to stop him. He's going to hurt everyone in there."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:08 pm

"How do we get back in though?" Akaru asked as he untied the rest of them. "Let me see your shoulder," he said to Tanner
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:10 pm

" The back passage way." Ryder said looking at Saber if she agreed. " There has to be a way to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Tanner nods, and shows Akaru his shoulder.

Sierra was frowning.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 pm

"This will hurt a bit." Akaru warned Tanner, pressing a thumb into different spots on his shoulder, looking for where the bullet was. "We can't leave the bullet in there long or you'll get infected."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:15 pm

"Oh, I'm much more than a dictator." Hoss smiled. He pulled the sleeve of his shirt up. His arm was covered in multiple small cuts. "Each cut is a base, I've decimated! Unless you want to be another scar, OBEY!" He roared. 

"Enough. even if we could get back in, what would we do? Wolf can't fight. Hoss can surpress powers. He can stop all of us. No, we need to think this out logically." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Tanner grits his teeth. It really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm

" A gentelmens duel." Ryder said not even bothering to cover his accent anymore.

Nyla wasn't going to obey. But to keep her fridns alive she will act like she is.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:20 pm

"I don't think Hoss can surpress my powers, since it's just a chemical reaction in my skin. Though my powers are not so useful..." Akaru said. "Sorry..." He said to Tanner.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 pm

" He can supress all powers. You tried to use a chemical cloud it did nothing. I didn't even have a head ache." Ryder told them.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 pm

"That's just it, sometimes my chemical clouds do absolutely nothing." He said
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Tanner just grunts to tell Akaru it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm

"If we can get back in I'll take Tanner into the medical bay and take the bullet out." Akaru said
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 pm

All Sierra could think about was whether Atlas was alright.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 pm

"No, i don't think Hoss will play fair." Saber said. "We need to retreat for now, gain our strength and figure something out." She said. 

"We won't!" A man in the crowd said. Hoss narrowed his eyes. He raised a single finger and a child floated into the air. His eye shot to griffin. A chill ran through griffin. He closed his eyes and flew at the kid his talons out stretched. They raked across the child's body and the kid screamed, his blood falling onto the man who spoke out. The child stopped moving and Hoss dropped him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Tatiana was so mad at Hoss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Takers :: Forums For Rping :: Group Rps :: Ethereal and Indelicate :: Old Ethereal and Indelicate Posts-
Jump to: