Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm

" No thanks." Jenna shook her head. " But its probably best if I leave so Tam can't find me."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 pm

"Probably." Comet took a sip of his own mug and glanced over at her, not wanting her to leave but knew she needed to.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:32 pm

" If Tam finds out I'm pregnant he might use us against you." Jenna said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:36 pm

"He would only do that if I went against him again, and I don't plan on doing that." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:37 pm

" So its safe for me to stay? " jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 pm

"Tam is unpredictable so I can't assure your complete safety here." He said. "If you feel you need to get away you should."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:48 pm

" If I leave then I'm alone." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 pm

"You said your father would take you home." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 pm

' If I tell him to." Jenna told him. " home is dark an alone."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:01 pm

"So you want to stay then?" Chris asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Jenna nodded. " I can hide I'm pregnant for a few months. They never personally check on me. Just email or phone call."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:12 pm

"Alright." Comet nodded, glad she was staying but now worried what Tam would do if he found out
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 pm

" Plus if I stay here and don't go places often less of a chance of him finding out." Jenna said thinking. " Also I'm graduating school. I'm determined too." She paused frowning. " The child may inherit the same hearing loss I have."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:25 pm

"Well we both already know sign language." Comet said. "There's a small chance it might inherit my epilepsy too."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

" im deaf. So the child will learn sign language anyways. And if it inherits eplipsey that's okay. I'll love them no matter what. " jenna frowned. " I'm going to need a dog."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:32 pm

"I will too." He smiled. "Why a dog?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:35 pm

" hearing dog. I can't hear if my child is screaming. The dog would and would nudge me getting my attention. Plus I can train to to be an eplipic dog. To catch the child if they start sezing. Then again will go get someone to help."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:45 pm

"We should definitely get a kid friendly dog then too." He nodded
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:47 pm

" Of course. I really like germen sheperds or a lab a gden retriever are very child friendly. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:48 pm

"The specialty dog center should have some of those breeds. We'll have to look." He nodded
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:52 pm

" Yeah " jenna nodded. " You keep saying we. Does that mean you want to be part of its life?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:48 pm

"Of course." Comet nodded. "And I'm not going to leave you to take care of a child by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:51 pm

" But won't Tam start questioning you if you disappear a lot?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:52 pm

"I disappear a lot already. I'm only ever needed around there when Tam has a job for me." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:07 pm

" Okay." Jenna nodded. " I don't want you to feel trapped. That's why I wasn't expecting you to stay. Plus I don't want to make you stay if you don't like me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next