Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (2.0)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Samara walked to the spot the letter said to go. She stopped looking around wondering if she's in the right place.

Demetri followed the paper as well trying to find where he meant to meet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 3:13 pm

The white bird had followed Samara and when she gets was near the bench he squaked. Ajax looked up from his book as the white bird landed on the head of Nyla before talking off. As the bird landed it felt much heavier than it looked. Ajax put his book down and smiled. "Hello, there. I am Ajax Nakutazuka." He said as he rose from the bench and offered her his hand.

The white bird took off and landed in a tree near the path Demetri was waking. It cried out trying to catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 3:32 pm

" so why give me this letter?" Sam asked with out hesitation.

Demetri looked at the bird and thought it as odd as he kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 5:47 pm

"Then I guess I'll take that nap." Serhan decided. He bolted on seeing Azriel and the tiger, instincts kicking in he ran out to the porch and closed the door as if it would shield him the giant demonic-looking man.

Kiose walked up to the park, the white bird that delivered her message sat on her shoulder. She had a summery green and white top and shorts on. She smiled as she walked towards Samara and Ajax, the note in her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 10:43 am

Ajax smiled as he saw Kiose walking up behind her. "I gave you that letter Sam because you are something special. There are three other people similar to you but only none like you. Have you ever heard of a Guardian.
As Kiose got closer to Ajax the little white bird dissipated like a cloud.

The bird kept following Demetri and when he was about to make a wrong turn the bird would chatter and squak loudly.

There was some gentle arguing from behind the door before a gentle knocking came on it. Orrik spoke up. "Serhan, Serhan it's okay!" He called through the door. "Serhan, he won't hurt you, he's my older brother, Azriel. He's the guardian of hell, that's why he looks like that! He didn't mean to scare you!" Orrik called calm out to him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 3:56 pm

" okay you obviously know where I'm supposed to go so lead the way." Demetri said to the bird.

Sam looked at him confused. " I'm not special, and what the heck a guardian is."

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Kiose walked up and stood beside Sam. "Don't sell yourself short so soon, let him explain why you're special." She smiled to her.

"The Guardian of Hell, oh yeah that's comforting." Serhan replied sarcastically. "You expect me to stay in a house with a demon?"

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 3:03 pm

"Serhan it's gonna be okay Azriel is a nice guy. He's not gonna hurt you at all!" Orrik called out gently to him. "I swear, he is gonna be here to help you all learn about your powers."

Ajax chuckled. "A guardian is a person picked by fate to help protect and guard the human race from spiritual, physical and mental threats." Ajax said. "You, Samara and you Kiose are two of four guardians that exist and are trained to replace the current guardians every 700 years." Ajax said. "I am your Dragkin, your guide and helper."

The small white bird started to lead the young man through the park until the small group of people near the bench became visible.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 5:19 pm

"Maybe you aren't special yet, but you've been chosen to become special." Kio added to Samara. "Does this mean we get powers?" She asked.

"I must be going crazy." Serhan muttered and opened the door. "What powers?" He asked Orrik.

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 7:38 pm

Sam just looked at them still confused. " Who asked for your input?" She said bluntly to Kio.

Demetri was muttering under his breath in Russian about how crazy he felt about talking to a bird.

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 12:58 am

"Well I wouldn't call them powers, but rather abilities. Power you are born with, an ability bus something you master." Ajax told Kio before looking to Sam with her comment. "Now Samara, be kind Kiose was just excited, you cannot blame her." He told her.
The bird flew over and landed on Sam's shoulder before whistling a familiar yet unknown tune before hopping over to Ajax where it sat. Ajax smiled as Demetri came into view. "Ah, good to see you Demetri!"

Orrik stood there calmly. "Your guardian powers. You may have noticed abilities becoming easier than prior with little effort out into the actual honing of the skill? That is your power manifesting." He explained. "Please come back inside. Azriel has made himself decent."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 3:51 am

"You didn't have to ask." Kiose smirked. "Not so much excited as pleasantly optimistic. I thought it sounded interesting."

"I'm not sure what you mean, I haven't noticed anything unusual." Serhan stepped in slowly, keeping an eye out for Azriel.

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 9:28 am

Sam didn't say anything she rather just leave and go back to her little shack. These people are casy she thought to herself.

Demetri saw the group of people. " Why was I following a bird? A weird bird at that?" He asked.

Scarzie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:21 am

Azriel was sitting on the couch but it didn't look like what he had a moment ago. He still had dark tan skin and the tattoos on his body. His ears were shorter and not as pointed as prior but a ton of earrings hung from his ears and a few pierced in his eyebrows. He had two bars in his nose. The small snaggle tooth still stuck out. He sat on the couch with his legs crossed and on his knee rested a large orange tabby cat that was asleep, snoring and drooling on him. Azriel had no horns, claws, and tail. The cloth covering he wore before was replaced by black slacks, a white button up shirt and suspenders. Azriel glanced to Serhan as he smoked. "I swear on my life he will behave himself. He's nice once you get to know him." Orrik promised again.

Ajax smiled when Demetri started to talk. "Because that "bird" is one of the current guardians." He said as he nodded to the bird. The small white bird flew over, a few paced in front of Sam before with a gust of warm wind and a white flash of light a man appeared in its place. He was tall and slender, with pale skin and ashen blonde hair. Bright blue eyes blinked out as he flashed a bright smile. He wore his long hair pulled back into a bun. He wore comfortable but lavish looking clothes of soft colors. He pulled his face into a smirk as he stood in front of Sam blocking her path. He bowed to the group. "I am Rayyan." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Sam didn't react to Rayyan being in front of her. " Makes since why the bird was heavier then usual
"
Demetri gasped stumbling back words not expecting the bird to become a man.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:35 pm

Ajax chuckled. "Always a show off."
"Well I gotta have fun sometimes." Rayyan smiled as he straightened himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Rayyan looked over the three children. "Each of you here are very important to us all and to the world, but please let us discuss this in a more private place and over a nice meal." Rayyan said.
"We are still waiting on one." Ajax said.
"No, the fourth has already arrived at the house." Rayyan said
"They got through the forest on their own?"
Rayyan nodded. "I know not how I just know they did."
"Well then, let us head for the house." Ajax said as he started to lead the group.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Sam followed in the read quietly. She was very skeptical of this whole thing and didn't trust anyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:41 pm

The forest seemed to shift and change around them as Rayyan took up the rear to catch any stragglers. Ajax lead them with a gentle smile. "If you have any questions, please just ask."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:52 am

" will I be able to make to home in time for dinner?" Demetri asked. " My mom's going to kill me that I'm this far from home."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:37 pm

"That is something we will have to discuss when we get to the house." Ajax said gently. He thought about how to phrase it that they were gonna have to move their life here.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Sam followed silently debating on ditching them or playing things you to see what's going on.

Demetri nodded understanding. He had a feeling things aren't going to be as simple as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 10:10 pm

They walked through the forest for about 30 minutes before it started to open up and they could see the house. "Welcome to the home of the guardians, your home." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 am

Sam raised and eyebrow at his statement of home. She softer softly to herself. Because she's heard this statement to many times and all of them were untrue.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm

(Gonna wait for Ink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (2.0)   Guardians (2.0) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (2.0)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2