Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:01 am

" Is he kicking?" Dawn asked a slight ping of jealousy. " I wish I didn't loose mine."

Lillian paced in her room seething with anger.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 pm

"I'm sure you're hot boy toy will give you one sometime." Emi smiled placing her hand on her belly feeling the little foot kicking out.

"L-Lillian." Blu called in.

"I'm more worried about you baby...." He said. "I'm worried about the little girl of ours." He said.

"Yo Ken!" Claw called to the man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 pm

" go away." Lillian snapped through the door.

" Not any day soon." Dawn frowned. " I was pregnant before I came to school. But I lost it on Halloween. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:00 pm

"I'm so sorry." Emi said. "But you'll heal..."

"Lillian, you should talk." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:00 pm

"I'm sure she'll be fine... Aina-nee and I were small..." she says quietly.

Ken looks at Claw. "Hey Claw. What's up?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Comet waved goodbye to her before going into his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:08 pm

"You didn't have to share with two brooding brothers." He said.

"Hey, your sister wanted me to give you some advice.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 pm

"I had to share with one brooding brother."

"...About what?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:17 pm

" I know. It just still hurts though. Loosing a child." Dawn said with a small shrug.

" There isn't anything to talk about!" Lillian said.

Before Christian could turn away she kisses his cheek. " Thank you." She said slipping slilento her room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:23 pm

"About treating Dawn..." Claw said.

"But not two." Scar said.

Emi hugged her.

"You need to vent..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:25 pm

"I'll probably need help with Dawn," he agrees.

"It's only one less," she smiles. "Not that much of a difference. And anyway, being small with only one brother is pretty bad in itself. It's not surprising she's small with two brothers."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Dawn hugged her back. " it makes me a little envious of Hina though... I get beat and loose my baby. She goes through far worst and keeps all three." She sighed softly. " it just doesn't seem fair."

" I'm fine."she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:36 pm

"I've heard about what happened. But she's in pain. She's loosing her lover." She said.

"Yes you do." Claw smiled and nodded.

"No you aren't." He said.

He nodded slowly.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:38 pm

"Despite having two sisters, I don't understand girls at all," he sighs.

Hina looks a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 pm

" I know." Dawn sighed. " it still upsets me."

" I'm fine" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:31 am

"Anytime." He smiled and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:24 am

Jenna smiled leaning against the back of her door. For bring part of tams group Chris sure did have a good heart.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:16 pm

He stayed in his dorm room finishing up some homework before going to sleep early.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:34 am

"I can tell." Claw laughed. "Well you've got an Italian friend. We are the masters of Romance." he said.

"Lillian..." Blue said.

Scar kissed her forehead.

"It'll get better Dawn." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 am

Ken chuckles. "Any help is welcome."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 am

Hina leans into him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:41 am

"Good. So I'm thinking, I'll get everyone out of the house for a night and you woo back Dawn's heart."

Scar held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:45 am

"...how...?"

She closes her eyes.

Akuma was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:50 am

Taka watched him.

"First, you two get to be alone. No one else to worry about, no one else to bother. Just you and Dawn, second, you give her presents, normally I'd say something hand made is best. Third you have a wonderful romantic dinner. Fourth, you watch a movie, or go swim in the pool, something. Fifth, watch the stars. And finally sixth you spend the night with her purely in your arms and heart." Claw said.

"Get some real rest Hina." Scar told her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

Akuma kept pacing the whole night, and he hadn't stopped.

"...does it really work...?"

"I'm fine, Ian."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next