Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:56 pm

( and I think Dawn is now alpha rasing her little sister and found who made them werewolf's and Zane is being turned.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:58 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 pm

(Okay! I'll head there!)

Scar smiled seeing them. They always looked at peace with each other.

"Yeah...I think she might be a little depressed though." Claw said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:44 pm

"What do you mean?" he asks gently. He hadn't seen his sister in some time, and was rather worried about her.

Akuma sings softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:06 pm

"I think she's depressed about Hina being pregnant. I mean, she's happy for Hina, but Hina only has sex, what once, twice and she is pregnant?" Claw sighed as he sat down. "And I can't even give her kids. We could try and try, but I'm infertile...." he ran his hand through his hair.

Scar sighs. He wanted to do more for Hina, but knew he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Ken pats Claw's back. "She's not depressed. Yes, she loves kids, but kids aren't everything. She loves you, and just wants to be with you."

She relaxes completely.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 pm

"I know that Ken...But....I feel like less of a man." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 pm

"I'm Italian. having kids is a dream. It's a way to show you're fit. You get to brag to others when you have kids. You take pride in showing pictures of your kids to people. You do anything for them." He sighed. "I just feel a little broken knowing I can't have children..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Ken chuckles. "So that's what it is. I'd say you're the depressed one, not Aina."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 pm

"Yeah..." Claw said. He looks away. "Ken...what if my dad does end up killing me?" He asked. "I don't have anything to leave for Aina."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:54 pm

"I'll make sure he doesn't kill you. You will survive, Claw."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:08 pm

"It'll all work out fine." He said
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:10 pm

"No. I don't want you getting hurt in this." He said. "If it becomes too dangerous, I want you to live. I want all of you to live." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:17 pm

"You're not going to win against Aina with that argument."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:26 pm

"I know." He sighed.

gtg may be back later.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:31 pm

"Look, you should talk to Aina. Tell her how you're feeling right now and why."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Hey!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 pm

(Yo ^^)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:23 pm

"Ken, promise me that if I get into a fight with my father I can't win that you will protect Aina, and you will get her to safety?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Ken sighs. "I can't promise, unfortunately. Aina and Hina are two stubborn girls. They'll do what they want. I guess that's the downside of teaching them how to fight. They'll use it where they see fit. Aina will fight, and fight dirty, if she knew I promised you I'd take her away if you're fighting your father."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Comet turned to Jenna when they got back to their dorms, checking the time to see it was nearly 2am. "Hopefully we can both get some sleep now." He said
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm

"Please, just try Ken..." he said.

Tam and Blu sat playing a game of chess. "You know what one of the men told me Blu? They told me they saw you talking to a man who looked Identical to Claw, same scar and everything, but he's been at that Scottish Prince's Mansion in the mids of no where."
"Oh?" Blu asked as he moved a pawn. "How interesting. How ever I don't know anyone who looks remotely like Claw, only Claw himself." He said.
"Is that so? Why do you think they claimed to see that though?" Tam asked moving his king.
"They are often drunk sir. That and they are daft, stupid, done for by the earth." Blu said he moved a knight and looked to Tam. "Check." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:47 pm

"....I'll try, but I can't guarantee."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:02 pm

"Just keep her safe...for me." He said.

Tam glanced up at him. "You know Blu, if the game doesn't go in your favor, just, change the playing field." he smiled. He turned the board around so his pawns where now winning. He smiled.
"Yes, that can work, but when playing a game, one must not lose his head to his own thoughts." Blu responded. He moved one pawn and placed it in front of the king. He flicked the king over. "Checkmate." he said. "When playing in a game, if one can play the pawns of both, they will always win." He said looking up at him with a emotionless face. "It was fun playing with you Tam. We should do this more often." Blu stood up and started to leave. "It's fun, don't you think." He said to Tam smiling over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next