Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:12 pm

"We need to run some tests to see what's wrong." He said.

"It's okay." Ulrick smiled. "I'm still here with you." he said.

As the races start Rin comes out. He competes in 400 meter free style, 200 meter backstroke and in the 400 meter medley relay as the Free Style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:13 pm

I love you too." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Hina cheers for him.

Ai smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:34 pm

They finish the relay with a new record. Justin jumps up roaring with the crowd.

Claw holds her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Hina stays seated.

Ai snuggles closer.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:40 pm

" Okay." Dameon nodded going to her room.

" Why though? I'm never going to understand why you would ever want me?" Lillian choked out.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Emi lay in the bed, the blankets pulled up around her.

"Because I love you." He said.

Claw holds her tightly.

Justin jumps over the railing and jumps down onto the pool deck. He runs over and wraps Rin in a large hug.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Dameon sighed sitting down in a chair next to her slipping his hand into hers.

" But why? Why would a nice guy like you love a girl me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:57 pm

"Because you where nice to me. You sat by my bed side and helped me when I broke that leg in Hockey. You never made fun of me for being able to sew or anything." He said.

Emi lay silent in the car.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Dameon just sat there praying she would be alright.

" sewing is an amazing talent. " Lily pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:14 pm

"So? Most guys don't sew." he said.

She shifted. Her hand twitched.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Ai relaxes.

Hina just smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Justin picks up Rin and spins him a few times, both of them laughing.

Claw falls asleep, his energy spent on crying.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Watching them being so happy reminded her of her parents, Ai, Ken and Akuma, and it made her sad.

Ai held him tight.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Justin set him down and kissed Rin deeply.

Claw snored gently. Tyler walked in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:46 pm

She smiles, now thinking about Scar.

"Hi..." she sighs, when she sees Zolt.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Scar lay in his bed. A knock came on his door. "Enter." he said as he stared at the ceiling. Henri stepped in. "Hey Henri..."
"You need to get up." he said.

Rin pulls away and laughs shoving Justin away saying something. They both laugh and Rin heads for the showers.

"How is he?" He asked.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Hina just sighs, and wanders off.

"Good...but he blames himself for the death of the other driver..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:41 am

Dameon smiled a bit and kept holding her hand. " Please get better." He whispered kissing the back of her hand lightly.

" there are tons of men who know how to sew. My father thought me how to sew. Plus all the other male designers now how to sew." Lillian pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:54 pm

"But in highschool, it's not a thing." he said.

Emi took in a deep breath.

Justin goes back to where he had left Hina. "Maya?" He asked.

"I'm sure he did." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Dameon just sat there watching over her.

" and that matters?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Hina was in her own world, feeling the warmth of the sun, singing softly to herself.

"...If anything it would've been my fault," Ai sighs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:48 pm

"No, but it hurts mentally." Ulrick said.

About two hours later, the nurse came in and looked at Dameon. "Sir, I need to ask you to leave. I'm really sorry." He said.

Justin keep looking for her.

"Don't say that, Aina. That mother was drunk." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:29 pm

She basked under the light of the sun, a gentle hand on her stomach, a soft smile on her face.

"I distracted him," Ai says flatly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:25 pm

"She crossed over." He said.

Justin keep looking.

"Sir, you need to get up." Henri said.
"I can't Henri, I can barely move my feet." Scar said looking him as he propped himself up on his elbows. "Just let me lay here." He said as her covered his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next