Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:54 am

" Good. Well I got to go. They don't like it when I'm late." She nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

"I-I wanna...I wanna," Claw said s he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the small black box. He opened it. "I wanna ask for Aina's hand." he said offering the small box to Ken and Akuma.

"Beef and Barley soup." Exile smiled.

Rin was up in the morning cooking.

Ulrick walked with her, smiling, listening to the place around them.

"Yes." Emi said as she took his hand and walked with him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Akuma and Ken glance at each other. Akuma nods, and Ken sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Alright." he says quietly. "She loves you, so we'll support the both of you."

"Hina's going to kill you for not asking her about this as well," Akuma mumbles, chuckling softly.

Hina wakes up some time later.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Claw smiled. "Trust, me if she where here, I'd be asking her too." He smiled. "Here is the ring." He hands the small black box to Ken. In the box was a beautiful ring. The band was shining silver, on the sides was small carvings of Japanese dragons. The carvings where filled with gold. The inside of the band was carved the words: "Il mio fiore di ciliegio." ("My cherry blossom.") There was only one diamond in the center. It had a soft pink tint too it. It was cut in an Asscher style. However, when one looked directly down upon it they could see a cherry blossom design, cut into it's center. "Do-Do you think Aina will like it?"

Rin was humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Claw smiled. "Trust, me if she where here, I'd be asking her too." He smiled. "Here is the ring." He hands the small black box to Ken. In the box was a beautiful ring. The band was shining silver, on the sides was small carvings of Japanese dragons. The carvings where filled with gold. The inside of the band was carved the words: "Il mio fiore di ciliegio." ("My cherry blossom.") There was only one diamond in the center. It had a soft pink tint too it. It was cut in an Asscher style. However, when one looked directly down upon it they could see a cherry blossom design, cut into it's center. "Do-Do you think Aina will like it?"

Rin was humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:26 pm

"Alright." Petya closed the laptop and put everything back before he left the dorm room
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Jenna walked out and down the hallway.

Dawn looked at the ring. " it's super pretty." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Claw smiled. "Thanks Dawn..." He said, blushing slightly. "I designed it and Tyler helped my with a lot of it. He got me the diamond, and helped set it."

Emi smiled and walked with Dameon.

Ulrick smiled and stopped walking. "Do you smell that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 pm

" Smell what?" She asked.

Dameon walked with her exited.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Emi smiled happily.

"It smells sweet..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:35 am

They both nod. "She'll love it."

Hina walks into the kitchen. "Hey Rin," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 am

Dameon walked into Tyler house. " Have you told them the gender yet?" He asked quietly.

" candy?" She asked.

Dawn grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Comet walked over to the kitchen after Exile
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Morning." Rin smiled.

"Good." Claw smiled. He let out a heavy sigh. A chuckled echoed around the barn.

Exile pulled the pot off the stove.

She shook her head. "No." She smiled.

"No...it's like Scones..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:28 pm

" Oh. There is a scone vendor down the ally." She told him.

" okay we can tell them." Dameon smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:39 pm

"Okay, then." Ulrick smiled.

Emi nodded. "I'm a little scared..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:23 pm

"How was your sleep?" she asks.

Ken and Akuma look around, trying to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:33 pm

"Fine, thank you. And your sleep?"

Claw looked around as well, his eyes slowly becoming wide. "Run..." Claw said taking a step back and moving to the door. A large tumbler clicked around them, echoing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:20 am

"...Not so good..."

"Shit," Ken mutters.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:32 am

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

Claw took the little box and hid it back in his pocket. There was a soft clicking of boots on wood. Claw looked up into the rafters. 'What a pathetic waste of flesh you are." Tam's lull voice slithered through the air. It sank cold claws into Claw. His face grew pale and sweat started to bead on his face. "What a pathetic son you are."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:01 am

She nods. "Yeah," she says, giving him a smile.

"He's not pathetic," Akuma growls.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:51 pm

"Haha, and the tech head is the one to defend him, first." Tam's voice sneered around them. Claw keep looking into the rafters trying to find him.

"You sure?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:02 pm

" They'll be exited." Dameon grinned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:56 pm

"I-I know, but..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 pm

"Very," she nods.

"What do you want Tam?" Ken calls out. "Are you pissed about the fact that your plan to kill Hina and Ian didn't work? That Hina's still pregnant with the triplets? Or that Claw wants to marry my sister? What is it, Tam? It seems that none of your plans have worked so far." Ken taunts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next