Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 pm

"Well hopefully he's not dead in a ditch." Elani said, looking around wondering when Ezio was gonna show up
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm

"Yeah, I plan on it." Claw said. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Ai gently strokes his hair.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Claw falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Mavi shot hoops at the basketball court behind the school, missing more shots than she usually did as she was deep in thought and less focused.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 pm

She kisses his forehead gently, staying by his side.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm

" Wouldn't surprise me if he was." Jenna scoffed looking out the window. Worrying even more. Why weren't they here?

" They? " Dameon asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Elani got up and went back to the table she was sitting at before.

Comet left the cottage again a few hours later, making sure Gen wasn't downstairs when he did. He carried a few things in a backpack as he headed through the forest, following the road back towards town as it was getting dark out.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Jenna sighed giving up she grabbed her sack and left the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Comet wandered the street, trying to remember an address and trying to figure out which way to go. By the time he figured his way out, it was late into the night.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Jenna didn't go back to her apartment but to a park she liked to sit at. Even though it was night and dark she didn't care. It was quite and peaceful. Like she cared about the noise anyways she couldn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Comet decided to cut across a park, glad to get away from the street lights where it would be darker and better to hide.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Jenna had herself sat where she could see the whole park and no one could sneak up on her. Once she thought she was alone that's when she let her emotions show. Jenna broke down in tears she's been holding back all day pretending to be strong around others.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Comet slowed down when he thought he spotted someone else in the park. He kept going, more slowly and trying to be quieter. He finally recognized Jenna on the bench, internally debating whether he should go up to her or keep moving on and stay in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Jenna had her arms wrapped around herself trying to control her sobbing she knew it was pointless. Comet was gone and he dad had left her. Which means she's all alone with no help or support.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 pm

He dared to walk a bit closer and noticed she was crying. He remembered they'd run into each other late at night in this park before. Deciding that hiding could wait, he walked up to her. "Jenna?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Jenna snapped her attention to a voice she felt. Her eyes got wide when she realized who it was.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:44 pm

"Are you okay?" Comet asked. "Why aren't you back at the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:53 pm

" Am I okay? Do I look okay?" Jenna snapped at him. " I get a call from you then here a bang. So I assume you are dead. So I decided since you are gone. I should go back home. Looks like my dad ditched me too. He didn't meet me at our extraction point. So no I'm not okay. I'm 6 months pregnant and have been left alone by myself. " she ranted at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Comet was a bit taken aback. "I-I'm sorry... It's Tam. If it weren't for him none of this would be happening. I never wanted to leave..." He tried.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:59 pm

" I don't believe you. If I wasn't pregnant with your child you never would have cared about me." Jenna shook her head whipping tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:03 am

"Jenna, I cared about you before you were pregnant. If I ever said or acted otherwise it was to get away from Tam." He sat down on the bench beside her and hugged her
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 am

" I don't feel like you ever did." She sniffed placing her her head in his chest. " I feel like you tolerate me because I'm charging your child."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:14 am

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I really do like you." Comet said, resting his head against hers
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:15 pm

" Why did Blu make it seem like you were dead?" Jenna asked crying into his chest. " and why didn't my dad come get me... he always does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next