Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:06 am

"How do you plan on killing Tam?" She asked.

Broderson came back a few minutes later, somewhat pale but looking focused. He went directly back to his desk with only a glance at Mavi.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 am

She nods, following slowly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 pm

"Yes." Blu said without a second in between.

Scar wheeled himself after Henri into a work out room. A doctor was sitting there waiting for them. He smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 pm

"I asked 'how', not 'will you'." Mavi rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 am

"I don't know." Blu said. "I'll do what he wants and once he's close enough...I'll kill him."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

"I think you should give yourself time to heal first." Mavi suggested

"Good idea." Broderson spoke up, still staring down at his desk but overhearing their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:42 am

"No. If I wait to long he won't get near enough me." Blu said. "The sooner the better."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 am

Hina smiles at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:39 pm

The doc smiles back at her gently. "You ready King Ja-I mean King Ian." The doctor asked.

"ready as I'll ever be." Scar sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Hina watches.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Scar pulls himself from the wheel chair to one of the pull up machines and he sits himself on the seat. He reaches up and grabs the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Her eyes trail Scar's form.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:57 pm

His legs had grown think and his arms too despite him working out all the time.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:01 pm

*Thin not think.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:02 pm

She feels sad, but continues to watch.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:07 pm

He's still able to pull himself up without much problem. The doctor records their findings as Scar moves on to the next machine, a bench press. "Remember, we start at 25 pounds and work up from there.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:18 pm

She continues to watch.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:37 pm

He gets to 175 pounds before he stopped. "Still declining." The doctor mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Hearing the doctor, she has tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Henri placed a firm hand on her shoulder. Scar just laid on his back panting. He closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Shrugging Henri's hand off her shoulder, she moves over to Scar, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:13 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. He was crying into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:15 pm

She just holds him close, gently rubbing his back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Scar clung to her. "I-I don't want to die." he whispered through the tears.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:27 pm

"I know, I know. I don't want you to die either. I'm too selfish to let you go." she whispers. "I love you too much. I want us to be able to have our little family. You, me, and our triplets...and maybe more after the triplets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next