Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 pm

"And it's heightened senses, not just hearing. Sight, smell, taste and hearing are all super traits." Luke said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Where am I?" He grumbled.

Atlas growled, his skin starting to glow. "I wouldn't try that if I where you Atlas." He laughed. "After all I know your Achilles heel!" He laughed darkly. "And I could bring even you to your knees in a matter of seconds."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 pm

" What is he talking about?" Ryder asked.

" You're at haven. You came with Atlas and Ryder here to help us
" Nyla explained. " I'm Nyla and this is Veli and the puppy is polka."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:03 pm

"Okay, I got that much." He said Luke said. "But where?" Am I?" He asked.

"Nothing, the little punk is lying." Atlas hissed.

"Oh, you think I'm lying? How cute. I'm not though Atlas. Or should I prove it by bringing you to your knees like the Dog you really are!?" Puppet snapped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm

" You're at haven in the med bay." Nyla told him again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Okay." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 pm

" Hoss took you. But it seems you fell unconscious. Ryder and Saber got you back and brought you to me. Where I was doing a Nero check to make sure you didn't have a concussion." She explained in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:38 pm

"I'm sure I don't I saw you light just fine."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:43 pm

" seeing a light doesn't mean you don't. " Nyla told him. " The fact 6 of were disoriented when you woke up didn't recognize me says you do."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:59 pm

"Going unconscious after having a concussion is very dangerous also." Veli added.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:07 pm

"Why would I recognize you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Veli looked to Nyla. "You did say you look different now since Hoss changed you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:37 am

" He's met me after the change. We were all here hoss left and he took him with." Nyla told them. " We all met up went over a plan. I snuck people back into haven."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 pm

"Look, I really don't remember much from the time I left my house. I do remember that Glowing freak calling my Puppy Boy all the time and me wanting to beat his ass." Loki groaned. "You got any painkillers, doc? My head is pounding like the dead on the pavement." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:06 pm

" Don't call me Doc." Nyla told him. " Do you remember the other guy who was with the glowing dude calling you puppy?" She asked giving him four tyanoll and a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Veli furrowed his brow and looked confused. "There are glowing people now?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:22 pm

" Atlas cab make himself glow." Nyla said glancing at Veli. " When he does thay he gets super hot. He does it when he's been bitten he bakes the virus out."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:45 pm

"I remember Atlas didn't like him." He said. "His name was rider or some dumb shit like that. He could see...parts of the future I think."

"Stand down Puppet." Atlas hissed darkly.
"Nah, I like Sitting up here!" He laughed hysterically.
"Come down and fight like a man!" Atlas hissed.
"Fight like a man? Against a monster? No thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:49 pm

" Ryder yes. It's short for Rhydian. Good at that you remember them." Nyla nodded glad he could remember something. " I'm still concerned you may have a concussion your eyes didn't dilate as fast as they should have. Expecially for you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Veli went back to the main living area seeing as he wasn't really needed and went to check on Poika.

Comet dozed off to the side in one of the med bay beds.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 pm

"I'm fine." he groaned. "I just need this head ache to stop being so loud."

"Stop being such a coward." Atlas growled.
"I am no coward, I am just simply, a Puppet Master!" He smiled as he glanced away from Atlas and to Wolf who was looking at Puppet.
"No! Wolf, cover your eyes!" He snapped. Wolf turned and looked at Atlas as he started to growl. He dropped to his four feet and with a feral growl started to stalk towards Atlas. Wolf leaped and slammed into Atlas, forcing him to the ground. Atlas threw up an arm to stop the snapping Maw of Wolf. The Super's teeth clanked on the stone skin.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Nyla heard wold growl. " You are staying here." She told him. " Until you head ache goes away I want you monitored." She glanced at the door still very concerned." Comet stay with Luke I'll be right back."

"Wolf!" Ryder called not sure how to get him off of Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 pm

"Stay Back, and Keep your eyes off Of Puppet!" Atlas hissed as wolf tried to bite harder. Atlas sent a punch into wolf's temple.

Loki heard the fighting/ "What is going on out there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm

" I don't know. I'm going to check stay here." Nyla said running out. She saw the fight wondering how it happened. " Wolf stop!" Nyla yelled running up to them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:39 pm

"Stay back Nyla!" Atlas hissed as he saw her running toward Them. 'Keep your eyes to the ground!" Wolf didn't stop. A tooth broke on the stone skin as Atlas got a good grip of the fur and threw the Super off him and quickly got up. Wolf growled from where he hit the wall and got back up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 am

" You're going to kill each other." Nyla said looking at the to. " I can knock him out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next