Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 pm

"Exactly why i can't reverse it. but i have a friend whose blood kills the virus before it even starts to attack your brain."Nyla told him. "I'm not sure if we are more then friends he's kinda not talked to me since i've turned into a monster..."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:18 pm

"Has he been avoiding you or has he been away and busy?" Veli asked

After a moment of staring through at the other grate, it really started to bother him and he got up. Comet picked up his toolbox and walked towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm

" He's here. I just haven't seen him since we got here." Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:24 pm

"You should make time to go see him, he'll appreciate that. I can get out of your way and you can go see him now." Veli offered
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 pm

" No. You're okay. He knows where I'll be." Nyla shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:41 pm

"Well I'm going to have a hot shower." Veli said, walking off to the bathroom.

Comet went out the gate and closed it behind him. He walked around to where the grate was, keeping a cautious eye out for zombies.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:44 pm

" hey my room is this way. The shower is private there." Nyla said showing him the way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Veli nodded and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Nyla opened one of the many doors in the hall on the second floor. " here you go. Shower is right there." She pointed to a closed door to the side of the room. " here is a towel for you." She handed him a towel. " shampoos and soaps are in the shower stall." The room was a normal hotel room. Nyla was lucky she had a full size bed. On one of the side tables was a picture frame with a picture of her and a little girl hugging. The room was clean things in place it hardly looked lived in. Which was true Nyla hardly spent any time in her room. Only yo maybe shower and change cloths.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:06 pm

"Who's the girl in the picture?" Veli noticed as he walked inside
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:44 pm

" My little sister." Nyla said with a sad smile. " our mom was kind of a dead beat. And our dad was never around.  We probably didn't even have the same dad. But I was raising her and going to school.  Thankfully I was about 10 when she was born so I could do that.  Most everyone thought I was a teen mom in college." She chuckled lightly from that.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Veli wanted to ask where her sister was now but he thought it could be a touchy subject so he stayed quiet, nodding a bit again. He went off to the bathroom and locked the dorr behind him.

Comet pulled the outside grate off and started to hammer it back into shape. The sound of the hammering drew two zombies his way. He stopped and stood up, shooting both in the head.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 5:07 pm

" she got bit. And we made a promise to not let either one to turn. So I killed her before she turned." Nyla said before he walked away. " I saw the look you had."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Veli heard her from the other side of the door. "I just thought it was something you didn't want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:56 am

" at first it was hard to talk about. But now it doesn't bother me." Nyla told him. " if you need anything I'll be here." She went and sat on her bed flopping back staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:05 am

Veli took only about ten minutes taking a shower. He got dresed again and came out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:22 am

Nyla looked up from sitting in the middle of her bed in her lap was a sketch book. Her hand had a pencil. " Feel better? " She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:47 am

"Very much so, thanks." Veli nodded and grabbed his bag before going back out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:53 am

" You shouldn't travel at dark." Nyla said going after him. " they hold up really bad at night around here."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 pm

"I don't want to stay overnigh if it's any burden to you." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 12:33 pm

" It's not." Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 12:50 pm

"I should get back to the cabin anyway." Veli said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:57 pm

" There are lots of holds between here and your cabin. It's safer to travel during the day. You're truck sound and lights will attract them to you." Nyla informed him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:14 pm

"They can never keep up with my truck, and I can run them over if they're in the way." Veli said. "Even if they did catch me stopped I'm still safe inside the truck."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:49 am

" you haven't seen the new mutation have you?" Nyla asked seeming very worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next