Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:04 am

(I am so glad you guys kept rping without me! I'm back now so I shiould be able to post at least once a week. (Maybe not this weekend though, I am working at daisho con this coming weekend!)

Atlas sat driving the bus in silence. He grumbled softly.

Wolf was out hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:14 am

( I'm glad you're back! I've missed you!)

Nyla organized her things in the med bay. Thinking so many thoughts. Would comet get his sight back and what would his power be. How do they defend haven from this new bad guy who seemed unstopable. And why did she get this feeling she causes it to happen...
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:20 am

(Sorry for being gone for so long! My laptop has been in repair since August and I just now got it back. I've been super busy with CA (Same as and RA) stuff and college as well as being a club president. And to top it all off, I found out that Friday my bird that I have been trying to get brought in to my dorm as Emotional Support Animal died because he some how got his wings caught outside the cage and couldn't get them unstuck and died from stress. ANd I won't be able to go back home until January 7th, because I'm a broke bitch and i get paid if I work holidays.)

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:26 am

( it's okay. I know the busy feeling I'm doing college as well. But I learned I'm not going back to Texas on my off track but back to Washington where my parents live. Which make a me really sad. I rather have gone back to Texas. Sorry to hear about your bird. I was able to bring my dog as an emotional support animal for my apartment. It's a lot of doctor hoops to jump through. )
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:28 am

(Yeah it's a lot of hoops to jump through for dorms as well. I was basically just waiting on a money aspect before I could bring them in.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 am

( man my dorm was super easy. I had like 3 files to fill out and done. It was just getting the doctors note that was the hard part for me.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:05 am

(That's what it is for me, but since I have never gone to a doc about my anxiety because I don't trust people its a lot harder for me.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:09 am

Ah. Doctors aren't so bad. Thankfully by law they can't tell anyone about what you say. I went to am actual phycatrist. And from our sessions he figured I have major depression problems with mild anxiety. And he also put me on be meds. Which is helping a lot. I'm having less mood swings. And my sleep has gotten a but better.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am

(That's the thing, I don't want to take meds because my body is already fucked up enough. And even though they have a confidentiality agreement, I don't like the idea of someone knowing all of the shit that's wrong with me. I also just don't trust people. Yeah there can be a confideniallity agreement, but humans are creatures of gossip and I just don't trust it. No offense to them but I just don't like that. Thats why I have birds birds don't talk back, I can rant to my bird and he will never say a thing about it. Also if I have a night terror at 2 or 3 am, I can talk to my bird. I cant do that with a doctor.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:25 am

( I can understand that. I was at first against medication. But I'm glad I decided to at least try it. I know all people are different and some meds work better then others. I have a lot of family in the medical field. )
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:30 am

(I just don't trust messing with natural hormones and shit. Like I said, nothing against the people, I'm sure all of them are awesome and nice people but I've let myself trust too many people who have hurt me in the past so i'm incredibly skeptical about letting people in.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:36 am

(Welp, I have to go, I need to try to get some sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 3:52 am

Comet reached for whatever felt like bandages and gauze and brought four rolls of it back to Nyla.

(I feel the same Scarzie, I don't like therapists especially when they try to be super friendly and get you to open up to them it makes me less trusting of them. I'm already seeing a psychotherapist for GD and I started HRT in August, but I guess I should also bring up the possibility of depression and anxiety, I never saw a therapist for those cause I never wanted to know, but now it's just getting too hard to be a functioning person day to day)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am

Ryder was on his way with Saber to go retrieve the bus full of girls. " I'm sorry Nyla was so rude to you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:15 am

"She has some points." Saber sighed. "I just don't know what to do anymore." She said.

Wolf was walking through the town with his metal armor on. He ripped a door off it's hinges and walked inside. He was looking for more food to add to their supplies.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 am

" but she had no right to call you out like that in front of everyone. " Ryder said glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 pm

"The past is in the past. If a new wave of powers washes over the Haven then so be it. But I will make sure my voice is heard." Saber said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 7:20 pm

" even so the whole of haven could ignore it." Ryder told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:09 pm

"Things may change and there is nothing wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:36 pm

" you created haven and you would just let them push you down?" Ryder asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:56 pm

"If the people felt that was what was for the best, yes." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Ryder sighed and focused on driving.

Kyle sighed rubbing her temples.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Saber drew quiet. "Have you had any visions as of late? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 pm

" just have haven being destroyed. I'm there are kids and babies crying you had a small child cradled in your arms as you ran to safty. Everyone got captured especially the supers. All of us were tortured. The only one I never saw was nyla." Ryder told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:50 pm

"Maybe she found a way to escape." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next