Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Warriors RP Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Warriors RP Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:31 pm

(my phone died and I just now got to a charger -_-)

Eli and Caleb both exited the male warrior's cabin

Connor was in his cabin thinking about the gathering

Adri walked around the camp
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:35 pm

"Aye, that would be best." She said.

Tad was sitting on the steps of the male's house smoking. He looked lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 pm

" Morning! " Gabby said as she passed Eli Calan and Tad. She saw Adri wondering around looking lost. " hey Adri want to train?" She asked her. Here in her clan she felt comfortable and open. The clan practically raised her since her mother ran off when she was young, after her brother died. and father died due to beasts.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:45 pm

Adri glanced over at Gabby and then looked down in thought for a moment. She looked back up and nodded
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 pm

"Morning Gents." Tad said with a sigh. He stood up.

Gen walked out of the medicine house and closed and locked the door. She pulled the mask off her face and sighed as she sat on the porch. Her face was worn and tired. She looked up and saw Tad and her eyes narrowed. She stood back up and walked over to him putting her hands on her hips. "Give them to me." She growled holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:57 pm

" What would you like to learn today?" Gabby asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Caleb walked off to do his job for the day

Eli stayed and watched the interaction between Tad and Gen

Adri shrugged and quietly replied, "Whatever you believe is most important for me to learn..."

Connor was stressing himself out because of the gathering. What do I say to the other leaders? Exactly how much should I let the other clans know?
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:05 pm

" There are a lot of important things." Gabby told her. " But self defense I think is the most important. "
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Adri nodded and smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 pm

" First you need to choose a weapon that you can always keep on you. I usually keep 2 daggers on me at all times." Gabby instructed. " you never know what you might have to fight in close quarters."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 pm

"Come on Genny, you're killing me." Tad said.
"No, those things are killing you. Now hand them over." She said. Tad sighed and took one last drag and snubbed out the one he was smoking on his boot sole before he handed it to Gen and pulled a box out of his coat pocket and handed that to her as well, knowing better than to fight with her. "Thank you." She said. "Also, have you seen Ian? I wanna check on that wound on his chest since he tore it open in that hunt." She said.
"He's been gone since before i woke up." Tad said.
"I saw him sneak out over the walls about 2 hours before the sun rose." A warrior said.
"How much you wanna bet the boy is at the grounds training?" Tad sighed with a huff letting the smoke roll out.
Gen sighed. "I'm sure that is where he has gone." She sighed sadly. "Tadoda, what are you plans this day?" She asked.
"Well I was gonna go do some hunting today, and maybe do check that one border by HollowClan's turf where that tree came down the other night...why?"
"Take him with you." She said.
"He's gonna get pissy."
"Take him with you." she repeated. "He needs it. It's getting around to that time of the year again, please, don't let him hurt himself." She said.
Tad sighed. "Fine." He said as he walked up to Gen and cupped her face giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. "But only for you, darling." He said letting her go. "Hey Eli, wanna join?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm

" Oh hey scar." Gabby said seeing him at the training ground.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 pm

"Morning." He huffed as he pushed himself up from his down position. He got to a straight position then put both hands back on the ground and switched which arm was behind his back. "I'll be done in here in a moment." He grunted as he pressed down again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 pm

" weren't you and a sticky limited exercise from Gen? " Gabby said watching him. " You did get hurt during the attack."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 pm

"Bullshit..." He growled. "I know my body better than anyone else." He huffed as he rose. "She may be the older twin, but she's not the boss of me." He went down again. "She's a worry wort anyway..." He huffed as he finished a few more reps with sweat dripping off him. He sat back on his knees and undid the strap around his waist letting the weights fall off. He panted and took a heavy swallow. "So, what's new with you." He said as he rose to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 pm

be back soon, I need a shower.))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 pm

" nothing. I just brought Adri out here to train thought I could teach her some self defense moves." Gabby said watching him. " Gen has every right to be a worry wort. She deals with death every day she just doesn't want to loose you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 pm

"She's not gonna lose me because of a silly cut." He said as he picked up the weights and put them back in the shed. He looked at her. "And good, there is no such thing as too much self defense." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:43 pm

" Cut? You almost got gutted out there." Gabby said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 pm

"I'm fine, it's healing fine." He said as he took a towel and wiped the sweat off his face. "And that only happened because they came at me from my blind side." he grumbled lowly as he slowly ran the towel over the broken flesh of his scar around his eye. He sighed. "Look, don't worry about me, there is a whole clan to worry about, I'm the least of your worries." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 am

Hamish sat on a stool off to the side in the kitchens, quickly eating a meal before he went over to the counter and started working on the kills the hunters brought in.

Arda came back to the healer cabin with a bucket filled with water from the well and poured it into cups, helping some of the more injured patients drink.

Tuncay had been outside of the camp for hours already, setting up traps and trying his best to hunt with a bow. He was still very unfamiliar with bow and arrow but he managed to catch a couple rabbits in the snares.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Gen walked back in and looked to Arda. "We will need more of the plant Mother's Locket... we are all out and it seems to be the only thing that is keeping the sick from getting worse." She said as she wrote down what herbs and what amounts of said herbs where left in the cabinet. "We are almost out of everything in fact, the only thing we really don't need is garlic..." she said. "I'll see what we have left in the gardens and see what we need to find first." She said as she finished her writing. She turned to leave and stopped by the door. "Arda, I had an idea a little while back, that maybe we, along with the healers from the other clans should all journey to the Geode Caves and ask EclipseClan for guidance. If we all go, maybe they will see how dire it really is." She said.

Tadoda walked up quietly behind Tuncay. "How's it going?" He asked with a smile.

A young child snuck into the kitchen and went looking around for an extra snack to snag.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

"I can head out and pick up some herbs now. We should bring it up to the other healers at the gathering." Arda said.

Tuncay heard Tadoda and looked over. "As well as usual." he replied

Hamish noticed the child and kept and eye on them as he chopped up the meat.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 pm

"I agree that it should be brought up, to the others, For it may spread to them soon." Gen nodded. "And No, I will send a few warriors out to get the herbs for us. I'll need you help changing the bandages of all the wounded." She said.

"That's good, catching anything big?" He asked.

The little child reached up trying to find a piece of meat without looking at the Chef, playing with the logic of "I can't see you so you can't see me."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Adri watched the exchange while going over and picking up a small dagger with a curved blade

Connor continued to stay in the cabin and think about what he should say to the other leaders at the gathering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors RP Page
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next