Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 am

The most recent addresses were unknown ones, the one that led to her dorm room, one to Mavi's, and another to detective Broderson's apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 am

Jenna reconised her address mavi's and the detectives. But two of them she didn't but knew they were in the shadiest parts of town. She took Tobi's address book and left, relocking the door behind herself.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 am

Petya kept waiting, it was now past 11. She had less than an hour to show up but he was already getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:26 am

Jenna went to the address that looked the most promising. It was a building in the slum part of town where if people heard someone screaming from pain of torture no one would ask questions. She walked up to the door putting the address book in her pocket and proceeded to open the door. Jenna expected Tobi to be there waiting for Petya's call to kill him since she hasn't showed up.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:32 pm

The apartment door was barred locked. A tiny light flickered in the corner of Jenna’s vision at the window down the hallway, and a high powered shot went off. Jenna felt the bullet bite into her arm and almost push her over.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Jenna yelped grabbing her own gun. Ducking behind a wall. She peaked around the corner seeing where the shot name from.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:51 pm

The bullet came through the window, and it was too dark outside to see where it came from, probably from across the street. There was no cover in the hallway up to the apartment door or the window.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:29 pm

( okay I'm confused... if she's in a hallway there isn't any windows.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:32 pm

(the end of the hallway has a window)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:38 pm

( I'm just going to be honest I'm tired of rping this... I'm confused as to what exactly is supposed to happen. And you aren't giving me any leeway on anything.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:04 pm

(forget about it then it was a crappy plot)

Comet left Petya to his own devices and went back down the dormatory hall to Jenna's room, grabbing everything he needed from his dorm. "Where are we going then?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:06 pm

( well I understand the box plot. But I felt like every time Jenna moved you blocked it giving me nothing to work with.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:15 pm

(cause I didn't want Jenna to go after Comet and find him.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:22 pm

( why? If she doesn't he dies. And you made it sound like you don't want Petya getting the box.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:32 pm

(no I actually do want Petya to get the box that's why he wanted to meet up with Jenna so openly to get it, and Comet wasn't going to die.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 pm

(but also maybe Jenna could've just killed Petya)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:17 pm

( but if she kills him she won't be able to find Comet who's also on a time clock.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:25 pm

( how is he on a time clock? Petya was giving him medication, and Comet could get out on his own )
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

( because the medication was to high of a dosage. To high or two low can still trigger seizures...)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:42 pm

(just forget about it we'll do something different)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

( no. Now that I know what you want to do I think I can work with it. Im going to jump back to before going to Tobi's and after the detective left her dorm room. Are you okay with me killing Petya?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:58 pm

(not really anymore cause if Petya's gonna be a villain it would get boring if we killed him off right away, and there isn't much for Jenna to do in this plot anyway. I'd rather do something else that actually lets Jenna do something so I think you should decide on what happens)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm

( actually Petya becoming a villain an carring out more mob work will help with my other character Lillian. I'll pm you my idea. But I think I'm going to have Jenna give him the box.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 pm

(alright)

Petya looked at his watch, nearly 11:30pm. He sighed and knew he would have to call it in soon if she didn't show up. He paced impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Jenna came jogging up. " sorry I'm late I had to gather all the pages I hid. And made sure I didn't miss any." She said panting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next