Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm

" probably not. But it was either you are him. And I obviously chose you." She said falling quiet. Jenna had her answer he was only with her out of guilt of what happened. She bit her lip thinking to herself. They were just kids still with so much ahead of them... And she blew it with being caught and for Christen stuck in an impossible situation. He was staying with her out of duty, and for his child. She swallowed loudly unsure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm

"You didn't chose anything. You were upset and crying." Comet muttered. He grabbed the orders when the lady at the cafe brought them and passed Jenna's to her. He went over to the chairs by the wall and sat down, looking at the floor and sighing, running a hand anxiously through his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Ulrick nodded as he waited for her to park the car. He undid his buckle and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 pm

" you can't blame me. I was before to have sex with someone. When I've never done that before." Jenna confessed.

Lillian got out and followed ulrick lead.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Comet took a moment and a long breath before he started signing to her again. "I'm not blaming you. And even if it wasn't your first time, you were tied to a bed, Tam was going to rape you and then I actually did. I'm absolutely disgusted with myself because I hurt you in the worst way, even if you don't remember it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Jenna smiled softly signing back. " I don't remember, and all remember is you wmhabe always been kind to me. I don't blame you for any of this and neither should you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:46 pm

"I don't think it's something I'll be able to get over." Comet said, leaning back in the chair looking like he was trying to calm himself down. He leaned forward again and stood up. "Let's just go back to the room."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Jenna sighed " okay." She said taking her food with her back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Comet sat down on the bed after taking a few sips of his coffee and a few bites of the bagel and leaving the rest in the bag for later. He laid down and tried to doze off a little.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Jenna didn't say anything else the whole way back to his room. And sat in the chair in his room.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 pm

"I'm sorry, none of that is what you wanted to hear..." Comet said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm

" it's okay. I already figured that is how you felt." Jenna said opening up her lap top again. " I've been thinking about giving our baby up for adoption." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 pm

"You don't want to keep it?" Comet asked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

" we are still kids Christen. And we have to be practical. You are only with me because you feel guilty for what happened. So if we put it for adoption then you want habe to feel guilty."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Ulrick walked with her to the guards. "Hey we have to speak to the Ian." He said as he handed one of them the envelope.
The man opened it and read it. "Follow me!" He said as he looked to the other guard. "Take this letter and inform the general!" He said as he started to lead them up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Lillian looked a little confused but followed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 pm

"I didn't want to abandon you or the child because I'd feel even worse if I did. But if you're considering putting the child up for adoption do it because that's your decision, don't do it cause of me." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 pm

(I wrote the whole post out, forgot to hit "send" and got up to do something RIP)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 am

Ulrick swallowed and followed the man. He followed the guard to the front of castle and pushed open the doors. He stopped and waited. Ulrick bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 am

" I just don't that I don't want to do this alone." Jenna sighed not sure of what to do.

Lillian paused taking ulrick's hand.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:37 am

“If you’re keeping it you won’t do it alone.” Comet said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am

" christen..." Jenna trailed, " are you willing to put up with late nights, feeding and changing dipers colic?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:04 am

“Yes.” Comet nodded. “But if you don’t want me around after what I’ve said I’ll go...”
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 am

Jenna groaned rubbing her head. " I don't know what to do okay..." tears started to well up. " I want to be a mom and raise my kid, but I'm a kid myself... you're only sticking beside me because you feel guilty for what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 am

Ulrick squeezed her hand and sighed deeply. A set of large doors opened and Ian was pushed into the entryway in a wheelchair. "Holy shot, Ulrick!?" He smiled, braces sticking off his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next