Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 pm

" I was just used to get close to claw. I never met any one else expect Blu and Tam." She explained to him. Not telling them things both of those men did with her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 pm

"Which is what makes it perfect. You know how this stuff works and can navigate quickly without getting caught." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:41 pm

She shook her head. "I'm not doing it. Even if it's for the king of england."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:02 pm

"Fine then." He grumbled as he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:04 pm

" I don't want to play by your rules." Lillian grumbled folding her arms
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:12 pm

"Then don't." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Lillian looked at him suspiciously, " you mean it? I play by my rules and do what I want?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:24 pm

"Yes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:29 pm

" so you won't complain if they end up dead?" She asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:49 pm

"No, not at all." He said. "Why?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:53 pm

" just a hypothetical question. " Lillian shrugged. " fine I'll go back but I do it my way and in my own time."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:00 am

Henri smiled. "Perfect. If you need help, just contact me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:01 am

Lillian nodded, " I will." She already thinking of other sources she could use as well.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:06 pm

"Some one will take you to a designated room until a final verdict has been discovered." He said as he left.
McGallin followed him out and closed the door tightly. "You're a monster." She said as she stood in front of Henri who was busy pulling out a cigar. "How dare you lie to her like this!"
Henri lit it and blew out smoke at her. "I've never had a king to properly protect before." He said .
"You are playing with her heart! You are showing pictures of a dead loved one to a young woman who sits just two rooms away from that same person, only he's not dead. If I didn't know you better I would say you are as manipulative as Tam was to his men." She snapped.
Henri smirked. "Good thing I'm not him then." He said. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have a young man to go talk to." He said as he pushed past her and went a few doors down and disappeared into another interogation room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Lillian waited shaking her head. She shouldn't have agreed to working for him... But she needed an income and working for him allowed her to live and do as she pleased. And to kill the men who made ulrick himself. But first she needed to take his remains to his family go home and recrute comet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:01 pm

About 15 minutes later a man walked up and smiled. "Follow me and I will take you to your room." he said. "Do you want anything in particular for dinner?" He asked.

Ulrick looked up as Henri and McGallin walked in. He stood up. "Is she alright?!" He asked. "Please, did she get the note?"
"Yes she is alright and she got the note." Henri said.
"Then let me see her! She needs to know I'm alright. I could hear her crying! It's not fair!"
Henri slammed his hand down into the table. "Life's not fair boy!" He snapped. "I can't let you go see her, in fact your not alive anymore. Ulrick J. Ritter is dead. You will be given a new identity as well as your face will be changed in order to protect you." He said.
"You said I could live happily if I helped you!"
"And you will. You will just be a different person from now on. When you agreed to help me flush out all of Tam's men you signed your soul to me. Now your debt is due." Henri said. "You will be kept here until we deem you fit to leave." He said.
"What would the King say if he knew what you have done, the lies you have told!?" Ulrick snapped.
"Either Exile or Execution." Henri chuckled. "And I wouldn't blame him for either. Your a dog for me now Ulrick." He said. "Or rather Nicholas." Henri smirked as he got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:03 pm

(I had this types up for about 15 minutes and forgot to hit send!) Lol)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:09 pm

" I'm not that hungry." Lillian said softly following.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 pm

"Alright." He said as he lead her to a small private room. He unlocked the door and pushed it in for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Lillian walked in sighing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 pm

"Hopefully they will figure it out soon." He said as he closed and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Lillian laid down in the bed deciding to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:48 pm

In the morning the smell of breakfast wafted through the air. McGallin was in the kitchen cooking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Lillian grumbling not wanting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 pm

McGallin didn't call or wake her but the smell of a nice country breakfast did call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next