Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 pm

"I know he sees you like that, but Ulrick saw you as a human, so why can't you see yourself as human?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:19 am

" I can't feel pain." Lillian stayed bluntly. " humans are suppose to feel pain, but I don't it's as if I was ment to be a slave."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 am

"So what?" She asked. "Please, don't look down on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:36 am

" you try and see past all the scars that you stare at every day and relive exactly how it happened and not think of yourself less."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:47 am

"Did you see yourself as lifeless when Orrik was there?" She asked. "I couldn't believe it even if it was true that he only saw you like a tool." She whispered. "You should live your life for him, as a being to be proud of, one that he would want to flaunt to the world."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:50 am

" he made me feel like I ment something." She mumbled. " butblike usually everything that I care about is taken away from me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:53 am

She looked down. "Maybe someday you will have something else like that. Who knows there could be another man like him out there."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 12:58 am

" doubt it." She mumbled looking away sadly. " after I sign this contract I can go with ulrick's ashes?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:34 am

"Yes. You will be given a month to morn and speak with his family and then you should be expecting a message from us." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 am

" how will I recvie said message?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:55 am

"We will give you a phone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:49 am

" okay." She nodded understanding.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:12 pm

"Is there anything you need from me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 pm

" no." She shook her head. Trying to figure out how to explain to his family. She would have to lie but what type of lie... She sighed inwardly to herself. She'll probably say car accident or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:34 pm

"Okay then hon. Call me if you need anything." She said as she stood up and left.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Lillian sighed laying down.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 12:09 pm

(Shall we skip to when she can leave?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 12:44 pm

( yes)

Lillian waited paisenty in the room waiting for her discharge.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 3:31 pm

Henri along with the female officer walked over to her room and entered. The woman was holding a sealed urn and a burner phone in her hand. Henri closed the door behind them. "How are you today?" He asked not expecting her to answer truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:21 pm

" what do you expect?" Lillian said with a bit of sass.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 11:43 pm

"Just trying to be nice damn it." Henri said. "Well anyway we have all your stuff for you in this luggage and here is the urn and your phone. Don't lose the phone." Henri said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 11:52 pm

" oh I will." She said sharply taking it from him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 1:01 am

"Please don't." He grumbled. "Just remember you have a month to morn." Henri said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 1:24 am

" I'll get it done in my own time." She glared back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:46 am

"Let me rephrase that, You have a month before we send you your first, TIMED, mission." Henri growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next