Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Warriors RP Page

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Warriors RP Page - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:02 am

" so don't forget about your good." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:00 pm

Scar smiled and held her face. "I won't." He said as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:29 pm

" good." She said snuggling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 8:27 am

Scar wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He kissed her forehead. "Why don't we get some sleep?" He whispered as he bursted his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 11:50 am

" okay." She nodded snuggling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Scar rested his chin on the top of her head as he held her close and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:17 am

Some time early in the morning the ground began to shake and sounds of fighting came from somewhere on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 4:55 pm

Gabby started awake looking around frightened.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Scar shot up and instantly put an arm in front of her.as the ground shook the walls around them. He kept her still until the shaking slowed. "Fucking raiders!" He hissed. "Quick, get dressed." He ordered as he threw himself out of the bed and started to dress himself.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Gabby jumped up and quickly got dressed. Panic evedent in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:19 am

"Stay calm, I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he picked up his shirt and threw it on quickly. He grabbed his blades. "Stay here, I'm gonna go take a look." he said as he started up the ladder to the surface. "If I'm not back within 15 minutes, leave but go out the tunnels I brought you in." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 am

Gabby nodded pulling out one of her daggers for safety clutching it tightly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:34 am

Scar nodded and climbed out the hatch and tightly closed it behind him.

He moved swiftly through the city listening the roars and screams, some coming from beasts others from men. "Keep that clicker in control!" A man shouted.
"You wanna get over here and do this!? ... Then shut up!" Another responded. "That one eyed bastard has to be around here somewhere. Its going crazy."
Shit... I thought I had thrown them off my trail a week or two ago. Scar cursed as he growled. I've gotta get them away from here so Gabby gets a chance to get out safely. Can't having them find the safe house. he climbed up a toppled building and shouted. "Hey you ugly bastards!" He screamed as the ragtag group looked at him and turned the beast towards him. "Come on you lazy sons of a bitch!" he swore as he took off, leading the group away from the safe house.

The sounds of fighting and shaking became less and less the longer Scar was gone.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:42 am

Gabby looked up at the ceiling worried.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 am

Scar kept running watching as the clicker in chains followed after him, pulling the raiders along in a makeshift car, made out of chunks and spare parts. He turned a corner and into an alley way and stopped. what the fuck. When did this building collapse here? scar looked up at the collapsed building and piles of rubble in his way. laughter rang put from behind him. "I told ya toppling that building was smart!" The man in the tower of the vehicle shouted laughing. He pulled back a string on a make shift bow. "Give up and come nicely and we won't let the clicker eat you...not yet." The man laughed.

Time passed on and on and Scar was yet to return.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Gabby got restless and decided to go see where he was.

Cheza wasn't in bed or at camp. Early in the morning she left and went back to ruins for something she hid when she escaped. It was the one thing she owned and held dearly to herself. She wanted it if she was going to stay in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:29 pm

The night was dark when she entered from the safe house, the buildings around the house looked as if they had been torn through by massive claws, almost no light shown, except for the bright lights of the twinkling stars.

Scar climbed and hid inside one of the rooms of the fallen building. "You can't hide forever, Deadeye!" The man on the gunner's tower hissed as he shot an arrow where Scar had entered. The arrow let out a high pitched whine. The Clicker roared and started to rip into the building where the arrow was. Scar clambered farther into the building as the massive claws of the clicker tore through brick.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:39 pm

Gabby followed the noise she heard. Cheza also heard the sounds of the clicker and went to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:50 pm

The front of the modified semi truck lit up the fallen building as the Clicker tore through it. Scar pressed farther into the building he tried to open a window but the debris held it shut. He stopped and turned to look at the Clicker and swallowed. The Raiders pulled the clicker back preventing it from killing him. Two from the truck climbed down and started towards the rubble the Clicker made. "Come on Deadeye, MD just wants to talk to you!" They laughed as they started to enter the building looking for Scar.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Cheza hid watching what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 pm

Scar hid in the shadows. He waited for the first one to get close before he sent a blade plunging into the man's neck before twisting it and ripping it out the side, letting the man's head flop to the side as blood poured out. "Bastard!" The second man roared as Scar jumped on them and put his blade between neck and sternum. He grunted as the man stabbed him in the side. He jumped off the man as he held his side.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:42 am

Gabby saw what was going on her first reaction was to run to help Ian.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 am

The gunner saw her dart out from her hiding place and turned and aimed his arrow at her, a wicked grin against his face. "Well well Deadeye, didn't know you where a player." He laughed. "What a shame it would be to lose a loved one." He fired the arrow at Gabby, letting it sink into her leg.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 am

Gabby let out a tell of pain but she didn't let it slow her down. She hid behind some rubble. Sitting down she assessed the damage. " Fuck..." She groaned.

" Gabby." Cheza said softly appearing next to her. " What's going on?"

" Cheza what are you doing here? You're suppose to be at camp." Gabby said to her confused.

" Came for hidden item." Cheza showed her a ragged looking teddy bear. It was missing an eye and had a lot of rugged and warn spots. " Ian in danger?" Cheza asked peaking around looking at the angry men going after them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 pm

"Leave her out of this!" Ian roared as he threw a piece of the broken building blocks at the man as he kept pressure on the bleeding side that had become a sheath for the dagger. The broken chunk tinked off the side of the semi, and the clicker chattered and chirped waiting for a better long lasting sound to be able to eat or hunt for it's meal.
The man laughed darkly. "Hit a sensitive spot, I see. Don't worry, Deadeye, we'll take good care of your toy, hell, we'll even keep her warm for ya." He chuckled. "Can't say the same for you. Hopefully she likes fucking a stiff corpse!" He snapped as he fired an arrow at Scar who blocked it with the wingblades that covered his arms. The arrow clinked off and hit the ground next to him, a loud hiss came from the arrow and scar quickly rolled out of the way as the head of the arrow exploded. The clicker turned to the noise and started to claw at the rubble where Ian was just standing. He groaned from the spot he hid in. He could feel the wound in his chest pull with stress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP Page   Warriors RP Page - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors RP Page
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next