Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
 TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 pm

iПƮЯΦ:
It was night when you saw it. It was a giant flash in the night sky, not far from you. So once every was asleep you went to the light. Upon coming to the sight of the flash you see something amazing. A large round ship-like thing. It has blinking lights on the side. "Oh! Great!" A female's voice said. You look around the edge of the ship. "Grif, we only have a few hours here so dont get comfortable."  She called up. "I wont, I never do." A guys voice snaps back. "Well....we deffinatly aren't in your or my time era...." The girl said. "No dip Sherlock!" The guy growls as he sticks his head out a window looking down at her. "Uh...Altria, there's a person!" The guy says pointing to you.  You stumble back but fall. "Oh great.." The girl says. "Uh...Hi..." She says, "Come inside and I'll explain. She says as she walks into the ship. You reluctantly follow. She explains how she is a girl from the year 2707. The world is running low on resources and her father was suppose to go to the future and find a suitable place for human to live. He became deathly ill and upon hearing that the project was to be canceled she stole her fathers time machine before it was finished. All she knew of the guy next to her was that he was from 3007. "So yeah... I kind of can't let you leave...." She said looking down sorrily. "So... Welcome aboard, prisoner!"  The guy laughed. "GRIFFIN!" She growled. 

SФ БΛsłϾΛŁŁЏ:
You are a person who ran into a time traveler and are now traveling through time on a broken Flying time machine along with 6 other people, including your captain Altria. But see there is a catch. Once you start to time travel you stop aging until you return to the time you came from. There are currently 5 out of 5 spots open for people to be included in the rp. 

ЯuŁΞs:
1] No perfect characters. No one is perfect. 
2] Do not join  and never come back. People are deleted after two weeks of inactivity if there is no warning given!
3] Be kind to others. Include everyone! 
4]No God-modding, please, everyone gets hurt
5]Keep everything under Pg-13, romance and violence, use skip when needed!
6]Please no text talk. It's okay if you miss spell now and then or Auto correct changes it on you.
7]No spam! _____ Come to ______ is fine. 
8]Try Not to get this deleted. 
9]No cussing, if you are going to cuss, cause I do, please star it out.
10] Have fun. 
11] Tell me what movie this quote is from in the passcode section. "Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?" 

ϾΛptłΛЛ:
FyreOfTheNyght: Altria [All-tree-ah]  Louventa: 16: Female: 2707: Tria has bright red hair with pale skin and bright blue eyes. She wears a stretchy fabric called everlast that is used to keep the body warm, dry and cool when it's hot. She wears a long green shirt over her pale blue everlast suit. She has chrome colored knee high boots and black fingerless gloves.She has freckles covering her body. Her ears are pierced twice. : With limited resources she set out to save her dying father but forgot that the time flyer was broken...: Tria is a kind hearted young lady. She is always trying keep everyone safe and yet still trying to find a cure for her father. She enjoys a good laugh no and then but is most often serious. 

UЛÐЏłЛg:
FyreOfTheNyght: Ben [Griffin] Cutter : 18:  male: 3007: Griffin is tall standing about 6 foot 6 inches. He has a very large build. He is tanned skinned and spiked blonde hair. He has a tattoo of a griffin  on his left peck. On the right side of his neck he has a tattoo of the claw marks that look like it rips into his flesh. He wears a maroon vest and green shorts. He has boots but rarely wears the boots. : He was forced into the protection group and he jumped on the chance to run away.: He is a rude person and often annoying. He can be kind but when he is it's hard to tell because he's awkward with it. He is careless and adventurous. 

Skystar115: Aleksandar Ferdinand: 16: Male: 1914: He has crow black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. He is quite tall, and he isn't very muscular, in fact, he quite weak. : He is the son of Franz Ferdinand, the Austro-Hungarian Archduke that was killed to start the first World War. He would be dead if he hadn't been taken with Altria and Griffin.]: He is shy-ish, a terrible liar, and he is very kind. He is overprotective of anything he cares about, including who he has a crush on. He is also very reckless when it comes to protecting who loves. Crush: He has a crush on Altria.: This was partially inspired by the Leviathan series of books. 

~*Amberheart33*~: Julvia "Jules" Everwood: 17: Female: 2011:
Jules has long, chocolate-colored brown hair full of loose curls and caramel highlights that goes down to her shoulder blades. She has pale skin with a light brush of freckles on either sides of her nose. Her eyes are a dark blue-gray framed by long, dark eyelashes. She wears a white camisole under a navy blue band T-shirt with a gray jacket with a build in black leather vest. She wears skinny jeans with small holes in the knees and calves and black buckled combat boots. She wears one, black fingerless leather glove on her right hand to cover a bad scar on her wrist. She ran away from her abusive uncle, whom she's had to live with ever since her parents died when she was 10 in a robbery at a mall. She can be short-tempered sometimes, but is a very caring and loyal person. She often thinks things to herself and is quiet when doing so, since she was used to staying silent when around her uncle, because she never knew when he'd snap. She's a quick thinker and rather feisty yet shy.

Imperfect : Annis Ellesmere : 16 : Female : 1789, France : Annis is short in stature, climbing up to 5'1. Her skin is heavily tanned, with few freckles on her face and shoulders. Her hair is mid-length and wavy. It often covered parts of her face. It's a graying brown in color. Her eyes are hazel. She is of average weight and build. As for clothes, she wears what anyone would in this time period: A dress, thick soled boots, an apron and something to wear  on her head while she is working. : Living with her family in the lower class of society, she has been working as long as she was physically able. : Annis is shy and somewhat timid. Learning from an early age, she realized to keep her mouth shut and to do what others say. It was easier and she hated when others objected. It did nothing but cause trouble for them and her, and she hated it. Though she is very curious about the world, she is still anxious and scared to discover it. She cares a lot for others and outs their well being first. She is also naive. : No crush at the time

SN: Miki-chan Name First and Last: Connor Jace Walst Age: 19 Gender: Male Year from: 2014 Description: Connor has fairly short, brown hair that falls over his forehead and brushes the top of his eyebrows. His eyes are also brown. He's kind of tan but not extremely tanned. He's more like sun kissed I guess... He stands at about 6'0" and is fairly well-built. He isn't a body builder but he isn't flabby. Normally, he wears a black t-shirt and dark jeans with black and white checkered vans. He also wears a wristband on his right wrist and a black belt as well as a black beanie. History: Personality: Connor tends to have a bad attitude about most everything without meaning to. Well most of the time. He says what on his mind more often than not. But he says it while smiling and generally sarcastic so no one really takes it to heart unless they don't know him. People should know if you hate them after all. There's no point in making unnecessary friends- that's what he tells himself. Connor can be rather philosophical at times since he thinks when he's alone. Boredom is more often than not the cause of his "overthinking" things. He'll ask someone about something even if the mood isn't right. He's curious about everything and he looks a lot of things up. God bless google. He had a lot of useless knowledge about a lot of useless things an he knows this. Crush: N/A Other: Whenever he's under stress he taps his fingers on his leg quite a bit. (More often than usual.)

SN: Funnelpaw Name First and Last: Elijah Lawless Age:  19 Gender: Male Year from: 1999 Description [3+ Sentences]:Eli is 5'9" with short jet black hair that covaers his left eye. His eyes will change colors but they are usually brown with green flecks or a stormy gray-blue. He wears a black t-shirt with a really cool design that says "Thousand Millennia" on it with dark jeans. History: He was a young musician who was on the brink of discovery as the lead vocalist and guitarist in his band, "Thousand Millennia" which is ironic since he has now been through the very meaning of the bands name multiple times. He still has his guitar and amp because he saw the travelers appear while on his way to the gig that would open his career. He also has a gameboy advanced color with him along with his pokemon red and pokemon blue games. He was also a pretty efficient hacker with a windows 98 computer... Personality [3+ Sentences]: Eli is a kind and relaxed person. He is very loyal once people earn his trust. He will always go out of his way to help a friend in need. The one thing that makes him stand out is how passionate he is about his music. If he is playing his music, writing his music, or pretty much anything else with his music, he will completely zone out and wont be able to come back until he does what he wanted to. 

ϾuЯЯΞЛt TłmΞ:

TΞЯЯΛłЛ:
Canopy Forest

ŦŁФЯΛ: 
giant red wood like trees. 
Six foot tall ferns
3 foot tall flowers
meat eating flowers
poisonous red fruit

eatable black fruit
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

[Pages: 1-5] 

"Alright Everyone fasten your seat belts, the flyer is gonna be jumping soon." Tria said from the captain's chair. 

"I hope we dont run into anymore people, the place is packed" Griffin said. 

"Well I just can't let you guys go really..."  Tria said. 

"Right, cause you have to erase our memory once we are back in our time period, right? Well you aint touching me. Last time some one tried to erase my memory it failed and ended up being really painful!" He growled. 

"So then what do we do Grif?" Tria asked. 

"Just let me take care of them!" He smiled. 

"You're not killing anyone! It could mess up the future!" Tria growled. 

Alek, who had to speak up at Tria's protests, gave a grim smile and reminded her, "You messed up history by saving my life. I should be dead. To thy I am grateful." He couldn't stop himself from saying 'To thy' before the words slipped out. He couldn't help but feel his heart beat start to race as he waited for a reply. He suddenly pitched forward, passing out. The family dwelling in front of him, young Aleksandar walks down the path to it. He hears a bullet scream out of a musket, and he falls, lying there, assassinated. The event rewinds, but this time, where he should've been hit by the bullet, he disappears into a time vortex, landing behind Altria.

"Some one cheek him please!" Altria said. 

"Alright alright." Griffin said as he got up and went to Alek. He shook him slightly. 

Jules was sitting in the corner, thinking silently to herself. All of these people...were so strange. Different people of different time periods. Except for one of the boys. He seemed to come from the same time period as her, more or less.

Annis looked helplessly at the seatbelts, not knowing what on earth they were there for, but followed someone else's lead. She made a move to help the fainted boy, but let the other beat her to it.

Griffin sighed and seatbelted Alek in. He looked at Annis with a raised eyebrow. "Here. You take the long gray strap with the shinny hoop, and press it down into the gray and box. It will keep you inplace so you dont fall off your seat and onto your keaster!" Griffin said showing her. 

"Grif is Alek awake?" Tria asked. 

"Kind of..." He said. 

"You do know he can die if he's not awake." She growled. 

"SO what we will just toss him out when we land." He laughed. Tria looked back at him with death eyes. Griffin shook. "Okay okay!" He said. He lifted Alek's eyelid. "Hey wake up!" he said slapping his eyelid down.

Jules stood up. "I don't think that's going to work."

Connor leaned back in his seat with one knee up. He watched Annis struggle with the seat belt and smirked. People from the past were so adorable to watch, Then again. that's probably what people from the future though of him. 

Annis followed his explanation and buckled herself in, smiling a thank you at him. She wished he hadn't  explained it to her as though she was a toddler with a hearing problem, but appreciated the help all the same. Looking at the others, she felt very self aware that she didn't understand a lot of things said and done there.

"Just get me a cup of water and We'll  have him wake himself up!" Griffin laughed with a chuckle. A boot hit him in the side of the head. He glanced at Altria. "What was that for!?" He said. 

"For being a child , now give me my boot back you pirate." She growled. 

Jules sighed and took out her water bottle. She walked over and splashed some water on the passed out boy's face.

Annis leaned in the oposite direction of the flying boot, hands clasped in her lap. "Why would he die?" She asked quickly, as though she couldn't wait to finish speaking.

"What?" Griffin asked as he glared at Jules. "Oh sure she can do that..."

Alek had been conscious of what they had been doing the whole time he had been stuck in the flashback, but when he woke up he still had to think a second to remember exactly what had happened. "That was............" He started, unable to find the right word from English, finished in German, "strange." He then looked at Griffin and said, again in German, "Thank you." And it was German from way back when, so it was hard to understand even if you understood modern.

Having been quite confused by what had taken place in front of him, Connor had tilted his head to the side wearing a perplexed expression- his brow furrowed and the corners of his mouth pulled back slightly. Quite frankly, he wasn't entirely sure why he was here in the first place... But he figured he might as well go with it anyway. Things explain themselves eventually. Most of the time anyway. "So uh... What was that...?" He asked after clearing his throat.

Eli was a little distance away from the others. He was out of his seat and had his notepad and a pencil out, there was writing in the notepad because he was busy with a new song.

"Uh.......Some kind of flashback? But I think it was how things were supposed to happen..................." Alek started, but trailed off. He saw more than just that small part of history. He was supposed to survive the musket shot. He was supposed to die when he turned 18, leading troops into a battle in WW1, in 1943.

"kein Problem!" Griffin said. "Weird." He said. "Hey player boy, once we start to move, you wanna play something that's after the 19th century." Griffin said looking at Tria. 

"What do you mean? That's good music." She said. 

"Oh please! A money can make better music than that!" He said. 

Alek was confused by this. "What does music after the 19th century sound like?" He asked, looking generally puzzled. He was from just after the 19th century, so he was honestly confused. He did understand machinery, though, as he was just naturally an engineer.

"Better than Bethoven!" Griffin said. "I remember when my brother would listen to this one song, but I never knew the name of it." 

Alek's eyes narrowed. "Are you saying that my fellow German kinsmen is bad at playing music?" He asked, offended.

Annis looked absolutely clueless and puzzled, but kept her mouth shut. Who was Beetoven? Having a feeling this would happen a lot, she just added that to her list of things that she didn't know of, which was steadily growing.

"No. I'm not saying he's bad cause in fact I'm a descendant of the man, but music became, more intreging then just A piano and Violin." Griffin said. "Times change and so does music. Beethoven, was a genius for his time and is still studied when my time but, music becomes more....Musical...or something like that." Griffin said as he flipped upside down.  

Tria was laughing from where she sat. "There is no way in h*** you are related to Beethoven." She said. 

Griffin narrowed his eyes. 

Alek simply responded with, "I agree with Altria." And then he realized what he said and blushed, looking at the ground.

"Ha! Beethoven had seven children only three live, one of which was named Kaspar. He later on had a son named Karl. Karl was the only one to live carrying any trace of Beethoven's blood." Griffin said. "No other children are known after Karl. My family was tracking where we came from and we found out we're decedents of Beethoven." 

"Two problems with that: One, I know for sure that Beethoven did not have seven children, I knew the man, and, two: His family stayed in Germany." Alek said,

Connor yawned. "As much as I would love to hear your nerd fight," he began, putting this leg down and bending over a bit to rest his arms on his legs, "there has to be something better to talk about..."

"I like how this guy talks. So what was life like from your time?" Griffin asked. 

"In my time?" Connor thought for a second, a bit taken aback by what Griff had said. That isn't normally anyone's reaction when he opens his mouth. "Well... I don't really have anything to compare it to I guess. It's pretty good I guess? I mean go humanity you made it that far. Good for you, would you like a medal?"

Eli put away his notebook and grabbed his guitar.

"Finally!" Griff said. "So nothing of interest? I've had history classes of the 21st century but tell me what's it's like." 

A quick-paced punk-rock tune filled the room where Eli was playing it.

"Nice!" He smiled. HThe room started to shake back and forth. 

Jules listened to the boys argue and gave an exasperated sigh. Then once Eli started to play the guitar, she lifted her head and started to pay attention. "Whoa...nice."

Connor pursed his lips as he thought, his brow furrowed. What was interesting enough to tell him? "Well... I guess Apple products are pretty big in my time." He shrugged.

The music played for three minutes and he stopped, "Now i need to write lyrics....."

"I dont think I really remember the last time I heard real music like that!" Griffin smiled. "Music has been banned since 2900!" He exclaimed. "Okay guys buckle down we're getting out of here! He looked at Connor. "And Apple huh, I think we had apple products, or the rich did I should say." Griff said.

Eli looked up with wide eyes, "Music banned?!?!?! I would never stand for that!!! Music is my life!"

"Oh yeah, I have an iPhone." Jules said, glancing at Connor when he mentioned Apple products.

"Be glad you lived where you do then bucko." Griff said. He looked up at the ceiling. "I remember my brother trying to teach himself to play, he got really good at it but, then the government found out and they killed him." Griff said almost a sad look in his eyes. 

Jules glanced over at Griffin, surprised. She gave a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry...That's horrible."

Connor's eyes widened in surprise. Banning music was like banning something like dancing. It was ridiculous... He was definitely glad to be living in his time. Not really sure what to say to that, he leaned back in his chair with a small sigh.

Griffin growled slightly as he thought to himself. The ship jerked up and then started shaking violently. 

"Killing anybody for expressing themselves with music is completely wrong!" Eli clenched his fist, "I would play my music even if that would be the result. Your government needs to change drastically..."

Annis looked around worriedly as the vessel bagan to shook, opting not to share her opinion on the subject. She got that some things were worth fighting and dying for, but that may no be one of them. It just wasn't smart to go against a law if death was the outcome.

As the ship started shaking, Jules backed up and tripped, falling into someone. "Sorry!" she muttered, trying to pick herself back up. This ship was getting on her nerves.

Alek had been listening quietly. He started to laugh hysterically when Eli commented on government needing to change drastically. After he was done with his private little session of insanity, he looked at Eli. "You don't know how a government works, do you? See, the problem is," He started, giving a glance at Ben and asking with his eyes I would like you to confirm or deny this. "most likely, that the majority of the government themselves are uncreative, or afraid of music and or creativity. This is why, for example, Josef Stalin, possibly the most insensitive man ever to walk the Earth, was able to enforce the Soviet way of life. He was made into the leader, and he alone made decisions, therefore the man's personality became how the Soviet Union seemed. What I'm saying is, that you should be saying the men in charge of the government need to change, not the government itself. And yes, I am from 1914, though I may have.....'borrowed' a few things from a certain more modern time period." He looked guilty. 'Borrowed' obviously meant 'stolen'. He had spent around half a day reading about history after his proper time period.

"HA!" Griffin snorted as the Ship leveled out. The captain's doors where closed and locked now. "Let me explain to you how the government in my time works." He said. "You steep out of line you are shot, you rebel you are shot everything leads to death. We are over populated and have VERY little resources left. We have about 4 billion people in my Nation. The world has about 9 billion. " Griffin said. "So humans have become pawns." Griffin started. 

Connor groaned. "Does everything have to be a history lesson with you? Or do you just need to be right all the time?" He glanced at Alek through the corners of his eyes. 

"There's trillions of people in my time and you call your time overpopulated?" Eli replied

"Neither........I'm just used to having authority. I am supposed to be the Archduke of Austria Hungary right now, so........" Alek didn't finish, looking at the floor with embarassment.

"Apparently it also has to be a competition." Annis said under her breath.

Jules muttered agreement with Annis.

Connor rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, your excellency," he mocked, "or whatever the **** you're supposed to be called. Like I give a ****."  

"When less of a forth of your planet is covered with resources, yeah it's propblem. So this is how the government rules. Once you reach age 35, you die. Parents can only have two kids. Every two years is a breeding year for parents. You have more then two kids, the whole family is killed. Then there is how the people are classified." Griffin growled hate in his eyes. "You see everyone goes to school one way or another. By age 7 you are through middle school Then at the end of high school, age 12, you are given a test. This ranks how smart you are. If your smart you become a business person, running with the big dogs. If you are average minded, you are thrown into the work and labor forced. And if you're stup*d like me..." Griffin growled. "You are thrown into the protection forces.  There you train for five years then are sent into the wars outside the nation. But there, only 20% live." He snarled. "That's why I rebelled..."

Eli frowned, "The world is dying in your time and so the government is killing people to prolong the world..."

"Yeah." Griffin growled. "I first started out by getting my ears pierced then when that did nothing I got the neck tattoo and then the chest tattoo. So I was taken to jail." Griffin smiled. "It was a week  before my execution when I saw Altria, she's what saved my hide." He said. "I owe her." he said

Alek had stopped talking. In fact, he had pretty much told himself, Let's just get stranded in time and not be in here when the others leave again. It's for the best. He wished he wasn't stuck with the others right then. 

"I think the government gets under all our skins..." Jules said, sighing.

"Under our skin!? Are you kidding me! My brother was butchered before my eyes because he wanted to be himself!" Griffin growled. "He never lived to be 19!"

Alek had started to feel horrible. As in, he had a very serious headache, and he could barely think. He would be lucky if he managed to speak.

"And I'm sorry for that...the government does horrible things. I know." she murmured.

The flyer started to shake again. 

"I know your government has done wrong, but I feel like you're turning this into a competition on who has the worst problem with it." Annis said in a small voice, eager for that particular conversation to die. Rubbing her clasped hands together, she added, "I also think Alek's about to be sick."

"Well we are landing soon and we all can move around." Griffin said crossing his arms. 

Eli shut up, lost in thought

"Do you know where?" Annis asked.

Tria will tell us once we have landed." Griffin said. "I think you guys need some not so old timey clothing." He said looking at Annis with slightly narrowed eyes. 

The flier rumbled and shook a bit as it landed. 

Annis felt an embarrassed heat in her cheeks and looked down at her own clothing. "I'm afraid I don't have anything else." She informed him, knitting her eyebrows slightly

"Altria has some stuff." He said. "It's that same fabric she has, it keeps you cool/ hot dry and what ever else you need." Griffin said. 

"So...in the future everything is stricter, huh." She gave a humourless laugh. "Our world is practically collapsing in on itself..."

Sighing dejectedly, Annis fiddled with a red sash that had been tied around her upper arm. She'd rather not change out of what she had, even if it did prove itself inconvenient, but nodded anyhow.

"oh yeah it eats itself right up!" He said. 

The captain's door opened and Altria came out. 

Eli looked at Altria

Alek had just stayed quiet. That was pretty much what he was planning to do. That was his plan.

"Alright right guys we are gonna be in this time period for three days and 17 hours. We are in the time 3817. I dont know what's out there, so dont do anything stupid. The means you Griffin." She said. "All you others and I'll give you an everlast suit. It will keep you warm and dry." She said. "NO going out yet Griff." 

"Alright Annis you first then." Altria said. She said heading to the back of the flyer. 

Jules stood up, biting her lip.

Annis hesitated slightly before quickly following after Altria, sincerely hoping she could wear her own clothes over the suit she was going to be given. Altria did.

As Altria left into one of the back rooms. Griffin stood and smirked. "Well hasta-la-vesta!" Griffin smiled walking to the door and opening it. 

Altria smiled and looked at her. " you can still keep your clothing on I just want everyone to wear this so they are safer."  She said. She handed her a clear thin suit like outfit. 

Griffin slipped out the door closing it behind him. "Woah!" He said with a smile. 

Annis smiled sheepishly back, taking the suit politely. The fabric felt weird in her hands, not like anything she would find back home. Ducking behind something for cover, she changed quickly, eager to see where they had landed.

Eli looked down in thought trying to calculate the number of years they were away from his year

Altria smiled. "There ya go." She smiled. "Allright." She said heading out back to the main cabin. "Okay everyone else change into one of the everlast suits and, wait were is Griffin?" She asked. 

Connor took the suit with a raised eyebrow, though made no objections. "These are weird..." At least he could still wear his own clothes over it. He began taking off his shirt with a little sigh.

Annis came back into the main cabin as well, having trouble as she tried to retie the red sash on her upper arm. "Maybe outside?" She offered in a small voice. Seemed liked something he'd do.

"Griffin went," Alek said, having seen the outside and would rather stay inside. It was too dark for him. Not to mention he still felt horrible. "....Outside." He finished. He shivered despite the everlast suit. He didn't like forests. He much preferred open, windy plains. Too easy to get lost in a forest, to easy for predators to eat you. "Is me staying here a possibility?" Alek asked, obviously not wanting to go out there. He was at that moment as far away from the forest as humanly possible.

Jules looked at the suit, then saw Connor. Her eyes widened. "D-Don't just change in front of everyone!" She objected, flushing.

Conner looked over his shoulders at Jules with a crooked smile. "Why? Is it distracting?" He asked slyly. "Would you rather me change in front of just you?"

Looking flustered, she rapidly shook her head "Ah, no thanks!" She stammered slightly.

"You and stay Alek but you still need a suit. THAT [Oops!  Please keep language appropriate.  Thanks!] II'll kill him if he's still alive!" Altria roared throwing the door open. 

Griffin's laugh echoed around outside. 

"Suit yourself." Connor shrugged, still looking at her from the corners of his eyes with a smirk as he finished changing. Pulling his beanie back on when he was done, he walked by Jules with a wink.

Eli hadnt even got up yet.

Alek sighed with relief. He didn't move from where he was though.

Her eyes widened slightly, then she quickly looked away, flustered. She brushed some of her dark hair from her eyes and looked down at the suit in her hands.

Annis went excitedly over to the door to see what was outside, staying a little back, but still able too see. She muttered words of amazement under her breath.

Griffin was hanging up side down from one of the giant trees outside. He was about 50 feet up and just hanging upside-down. He was laughing his arms crossed over his chest. "I dont think I've ever seen trees like these!" He smiled. 

"GET DOWN!" Altria roared.

Alek stayed huddled in the time machine.

Connor poked his head outside to take in his surroundings. There were definitely different than what he was used to, that was for sure.

Eli looked up blinking watching everyone, he had zoned out again and didnt know what they were doing

Jules went into one of the back rooms to change quickly. Once done, she walked back out and went cautiously over to the door.

"Come on out guys it's great!" Griffin laughed. 

"I hope you fall and crack your head open!" Altria hissed. 

Connor shrugged and stepped outside the time machine. "So uh... What now?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked around a bit.

Annis cautiously stepped around and out the door, looking around at the trees the size of mountains and plants that were larger than her. She looked at a flower that went past her waist, amazed.

Jules slowly followed them out, glancing around. She sighed, relieved to have solid ground under her feet. She walked over and slowly ran her fingertips over the rough bark of a tree. She smiled and glanced at the others.

"Well come explore!" Griffin smiled He bent up and grabbed the branch and unhooked his feet and dangled. He swung forward a few times then let go. 

Annis turned away from the flower, her hands clasped in front of her, and audibly gasped as Griffin let go.

As Griffin fell he reached out and grabbed hold of another branch. The force swung him up and he crouched on the branch. He stood slightly and howled.

Eli walked out without ever putting on the everlast suit

Annis sighed in relief that he didn't hit the ground, though had a thought that kept running through her head: 'This guys nuts'.

"Griffin be quiet!" Tria growled. 

"Oh lighten up!" Griffin laughed. 

A soft scent drifted to Eli. It smelled sweet almost. 

Eli noticed a sweet smell, "Where's that coming from?...."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 am

Is this full or can I join?)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 am

Iota full for the moment but I will be ending it and then there will be an rp based after it if any one ever gets on. I'll make an open thread for you to join tonight wave once I'm done with work))
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 am

(In which no one is online...ever)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 am

[okay never mind then. I posted a new topic if anyone wants to RP there]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Well just keep an eye on it cause once it ends I'll open the new one.)

Yeah Impy.) And I don't want to do to much cause I don't want Funnel feeling left out. ) Imp ever?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:57 pm

anyone wanna join Chaoslands?]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:22 pm

I'll cheek it out when I get home) )
Back to top Go down
Sir Artorias of The Abyss

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

website was blocked on school laptop, forgot about my Xbox's Internet explorer, thankfully I have a USB keyboard!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Wait...Is this Star?]
Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Yap.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Okay You do know there is an easy way by pass it on your school laptop right? First question is do you use google chrome?]

I think we should just get everyone rping on here instead of the warrior forums cause they've gone to shit!]
Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Can't disable proxy. It's a chromebook, so the school can keep me from disableing certain settings and the lightspeed systems bullshit uses my email for school as a login thing so i can use internet)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 pm

It's not disabling the proxy, thats the best thing.] Go to the chrome store]
Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:16 pm

kay)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Type in the search Zenmate, download it.
Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm

settings won't allow it, can't scheck the setting that will. MNW manages certain settings and I can't change them)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Damn! Your school must me more crack down then mine! And like half the students there do drugs!]
Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 pm

........I'm going to pretend i didn't see that.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Well it's true!))

Altria pulled Alek down on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ     TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ  Empty

Back to top Go down

TłmΞ UЛБЯФКΞЛ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Takers :: Forums For Rping :: Group Rps :: Time Unbroken :: Old Time Unbroken Posts-
Jump to: