Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 pm

"What will he do if he finds out you didn't break up with me?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:49 pm

"Who knows." He smiled.

(Shall we skip to the next Wednesday when they get together for the meatless meal?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:57 pm

yup!))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Zolt had picked up Lillian for the night and waited for her at the coffee shop.

Claw was at the park the group had agreed on and was just finishing the meatless meals.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Lillian walked in sitting in front of him sighing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 pm

"What's wrong, Lilly?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:12 pm

She snapped back from her thoughts looking at Zolts shaking her head. "Nothing." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm

"Tell me." He said holding her hand.

Exile was still getting dress as Dameon waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Dameon waited outside Emi's room, she insisted he stood outside even though he has already seen her without cloths. "Girls take forever..."

"Are you going to the meatless meal?" Lillian asked. redirecting the conversation not wanting to talk about what really happened before she got to the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:28 pm

"You mean that thing Claw and the other students of that group do? No." He said.

"You'll thank my when i'm done." She said. She came out 10 minuets later. She was wearing a summer dress and had her hair curled. Her make up made her look more vibrant and her eyes more blue. She had a school bag in her hand. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 pm

" whoa." Dameon gasped looking her up and down. " beautiful."

" Okay." She nodded looking at the table.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:42 pm

"You better be ready for tonight."She smiled.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm

" What's tonight?" Dameon asked forgetting what she's talking about.

" Nothing." Lillian dismissed what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:50 pm

"First off the meatless meal and then, a fun night afterwards for us!" She smiled.

"Tell me baby." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 pm

" oh yeah." Dameon smiled taking her hand leading her away.

" I still want to know what claw could do..." Lillian said half her fear.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 pm

"Anything really." He said. "Claw comes from a long line of assassins in history so nothing is out of reach."

She smiled and walked with him. "This night will be so much fun. I grabbed a bottle of rum, I'm thinking we play some Adult's version of truth or dare." She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 pm

" We did that last time. How about meet never have I ever?" Dameon asked.

" So he could kill me?" Lillian asked bitting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:12 pm

"But last time it was only you and I." She said.

"No." He said. "Cause I'd never let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:14 pm

" oh so this will be with the group?" Dameon asked.

Lillian frowned keeping her mouth shut, if she died things would be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Aina and Hina walked up to Claw.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Ken was waiting for Dawn.

Akuma wasn't coming.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Dawn walked out of her dorm in jeans and a tee shirt, " I'm ready." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 pm

"Hey girls!" Claw smiled.

Scar came over to the table with a big salad. "I'm not gonna be able to stay but here's some food." He said.

"Of crouse silly." She smiled kissing his cheek. "let's hurry up, I don't want to be late."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

" okay." Dameon nodded walking towards her car.

" I need to go." Lillian said staring out the coffee shop window.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next