Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:50 pm

"Be quiet Ken." Ai says calmly. "Scar?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Yes?" Scar asks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm

"Do you choose truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:58 pm

"Dare, like i said." He said.

("Dare babe, I ain't afraid of anything!" Scar smirked happily )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"Just making sure...." she thought it, and frowns. What should she choose... She looks at Hina, who was still in a really bad mood, and an idea came to mind. "Make Hina so mad, she beats you up." she smiles sweetly. That way, Hina would feel much better too.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm

" but I'm owned by the group..." Lillian frowned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Scar chuckles. "Not hard at all." He smiled. He went over to Hina and helped her up. "Sorry to do this but a dare is a dare." he said circling around her.

"Like they know I'm your lover?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Hina frowns. What was he going to do this time? She was in a bad enough mood as it was.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Scar came up behind her. He kissed her neck softly and he moved up to her ear lobe where he kissed her passionately. So far his lips felt...nice almost.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:13 pm

She froze completely.

Ken was furious, but he knew Hina in a bad mood for the rest of the night wasn't a good idea, so he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:17 pm

" ah not exactly. I told them I had another way to the target, but it was going to take longer. " Lillian said. " that was me stalling because I didn't want them to find out about you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Claw keep kissing her for a moment. He moved down to her shoulder. He licked up her neck to her ear. As he did so Scar cupped her breasts. He didn't grab them, he put his hands under them holding them

Okay." Zolt said. "This is what I told your brother." he said telling her what he told him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 pm

She began to tremble. "Y-y-you dare!" she whispers, her eyes wide. They were blazing with fury.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Scar stopped by her ear. He shifted his hands softly. "I really dont want to do this Hina, so just slap me and start letting your anger out." he whispered so no one could see he was talking to her. "When ever need be, I'll let you beat me." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 pm

She doesn't move or say anything.

Ai smirks. Hina wasn't there just yet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Scar sighed and licked the corner of her lips. He slid his hands down and starts to pull up the corner of her shirt. Scar slides his tongue into her mouth.

(The pain Ken must be in.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm

(He's incredibly mad, but he understands what Ai meant. Hina gets really mad, beats someone up, and then feels better after.)

Her mind went blank.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Scar moved around front so he wasn't bending so much. He moved his hands farther up as he twwisted his tongue around hers.

What is going on? I thought for sure she would slap him when he started to french her. Claw thought.

Exile smirked. You can't deny you like him Hina...
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:42 pm

She kisses him back. She couldn't think, and it made her so mad, but she didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Scar was starting to feel himself lose ideas. He pulled her closer kissing her. He didn't understand. He normally would never go this far without the person's consent but she had to be just as confused as he, right?
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 pm

She was at a complete loss. Her mind was at a complete blank. What was she doing? Why was she kissing him? She hated him!
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Dawn chuckled shaking her head.

" you didn't tell him about us right?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm

He pulled her shirt up over her breast. Scar gently pulled out his tongue and ran his tongue lightly down the front of her body. Scar kissed her belly lovingly.

"No of course not." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Ai grins.  "He's going to have to try harder to make her super mad.  He shouldn't have kissed her." she smirks.

Ken glares at Ai.  "What are you up to Onee-chan?" he asks quietly.

"Just watch, Otouto," she murmurs.

Hina breathes heavily, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:01 pm

( I always forget Ai is older.)

" she is shipping them like I am hard core." Dawn smirked.

" good." Lillian relaxed. " You're not mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next