Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:59 pm

She glances coolly at him, not believing him for a second, before walking away, and over to her twin.

Akuma sighs. "That's so like Nee-chan, getting excited over a bunch of animals."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:08 pm

"This is my first year!" She smiled.

Scar sighed. "Damn it." he whispered. "I fucked that up."

Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Hina smirks, and lets him suffer a bit, before walking back up to him, and leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:14 pm

"Nice," Jonathan commented as they reached the dorm. "I'll see you around then?"
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 pm

"Yeah!" She smiled. "night Jonathan!"

Scar sighs and kisses her temple. "Hey, you know I didn't mean anything by my comment, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 pm

"I know, I know..." she murmurs, looking up at him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

"That look you gave worried me for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:31 pm

She smirks. "I just wanted you to sweat for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:39 pm

" throwing knives." Dawn told scar as she still searched.

" Blue! Are we done here!?" Lillian snapped tired of being ignored by him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:55 pm

"Yeah I guess we-" He said as he was cut off by a massive familiar scream.

"Camp or Bowie?" He asked her. "Yeah I know." He huffed kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:56 pm

"Night." Jonathan replied before going inside his dorm room for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:58 pm

She kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Scar's face is full of blush as he kisses her back deepening it a bit.

She waves good bye to Jon.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:03 pm

She matches him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Scar holds her hips.

(And then Ken butts in!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:18 pm

(Nope. He was warned off by Aina. Ai with a gun is very scary indeed. You remember the bang from before and the yelp? That was Ai threatening to do the same to him as to Julian and the others if he dared to make Hina cry ^^)

She moves closer, pressing up against him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:21 pm

HAHAHA! NICE!)

Scar lifted her a bit so she didn't have to bend so much. Scar locks his fingers together under her butt to support her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:25 pm

She holds him close, kind of wishing it'd never end.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Scar deepens their kiss even more but he quickly pulls back groaning. "Ow...ow...ow..." he said around her tongue as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:43 pm

She moans a little as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Lillian gasp hearing the scream. " you kidnaped Zolts?" She questioned pushing past blue towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 pm

"Damn these stitches in my tongue." He said softly. "Hey Hina why don't we go into the hall for our "watch" so we can be alone." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:14 pm

She nods. "Alright," she says gently. She kisses him gently. "I'm sorry for what I did to you before... I didn't want you to bite of a part of your tongue..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Night-blade wrote:
Lillian gasp hearing the scream. " you kidnaped Zolts?" She questioned pushing past blue towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm

"Hey font go in there." Blue warned.

"Its okay. I've got you now it was worth it." He smiled. He set her down and grabbed an AK 14 and went into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next