Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:20 pm

"Akuma!" Scar called.

Blue lead her to an older inn on the outside of town. He took her to the top room, the suite. The door lay closed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:22 pm

"Leave him alone, Scar." Hina says quietly. "We all have ways of dealing with things. Akuma's happens to be on his computer."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Lillian looked around confused. " Where is he?"she asked.

Dawn quickly got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:12 am

"If they're trying to get information about Claw, it's better that you go because you know more about him. They won't be able to get much about him from me." Jonathan whispered in case their kidnappers were around to hear.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:10 am

"It is true but I honestly don't think they are keeping us here for info. I think they will use us for hostages to bring Claw out.

"Akuma, come into the car so we can go." Scar called.

"In the suite, go in and talk to him." Blue said pointing to the doors.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

"If you stayed both Claw and your brother will come out, and that's exactly what they want." Jonathan said, looking around the dark room and taking note of a few things around.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 am

Gen sighed. "That may be true and it may not be." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:25 am

"I may have only spoken to your brother once but I'm sure he's probably getting prepared now to come save you." He said. "If you leave you can keep your brother, yourself and Claw out of danger as well as anyone else who would join them in coming here."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:32 am

"You know, that's very nice of you but no. I'm not the type to run away and leave someone else."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 am

"We should both escape then," He suggested, already starting to think of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:37 am

"That's almost near impossible." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 am

"If one of us is let free then they can help the other escape from the outside possibly..." Jonathan said. "And I'm not the type to leave someone behind either."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:45 am

"Well then...we need to figure how to get out." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am

"We're in a cellar right? There might be a window or a cellar door somewhere." He said, peering around the dark cellar for any sign of an exit.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Akuma flat out ignores Scar. Ai chuckles, and walks up to her younger brother, whispering something in his ear. They have a little argument, before both walk back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Lillian nodded nervously walking in. She shut the door behind her hands trembling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:48 pm

The room was dark all for a chess table with two chairs. One chair was more like a throne, the chair Tam Sat in. "Come sit." He said.

Scar nodded to Claw who was in the truck with Ken and some equipment. Scar pulled out Claw following.

"I'm not sure if this is a cellar. I think it's more like a old room?" Gen said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Lillian stepped in trying to be quiet and soft with her steps. " you asked for me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:59 pm

"Yes I did. I wanted to know how your plan went." Tam said as his eye watched her sit as he played the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Akuma had his head on Ai's shoulder, being comforted by his older sister.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Scar swallowed feeling uncomfortable.

"Ken I'm sorry." Claw said as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 pm

"They are all leaving trying to hide. I have a tag on claw though. I put a tracer on him last night." Lillian said looking at the bored and making a move for herself. " I don't think they trust me much. Right now I'm playing as the poor girl who's been on the black market. So far they believe it. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm

"...What are you sorry about?" Ken asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Tam growled hearing that they were moving. "At least I can track them." He huffed. "Lillian, Do you know how to befell a kingdom?"

"Fist off I'm sorry for Scar. I've never seen him take a girl"to a room"on the first night. He actually has a two month rule. And then I'm also sorry about getting you into this."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:17 pm

" No I don't sir." Lillian shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next