Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:30 pm

"...You're still mad...?" he sighs. He follows her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:32 pm

" I'm mad that everyone keeps ignoring me." Dawn huffed limping away.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:49 pm

"...Dawn... Don't be mad, please?" he begs gently, as he follows her. "I just want to make sure you won't be hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

" Go ahead and run off, just leave me here worrying kf you will ever make it back." Dawn said walking to her room. " and I already took care of that." She patted Regina on the head gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Ken grabs her arm, and twirls her so she was looking at him. He cups her face in his hands. "Dawn, I'm sorry for leaving you here. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Please, I need to do this. I don't want to see you hurt ever again. Not because of Swan, or because of Claw's father. I know you took care of Regina, but I'm talking about everything else Tam has in store if he gets his hands on you. Please believe me when I say that I want you to be safe...." He looks into her eyes, his own rather desperate, and sad. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 pm

" Tam isn't stupid you know. He'll be prepared for you coming back. He probably isn't even at the same place. " dawn told him bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:16 am

"I know. We took precautions."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:19 am

" so have fun." Dawn said slipping out of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 am

"...What will make you happy Dawn...?" he asks her softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:26 am

Dawn stopped looking at him for a moment thinking. She just turned back around not saying what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:32 am

He sighs softly, feeling rather depressed. He had no idea how to make Dawn happy.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:45 am

Dawn was upset because no one seemed to listen to her. Or care about what she think. She just sat their listening to everyone making plans about what to do but not wanting input. This was frustrating her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:59 am

Ken stands nearby, wondering why he could never seem to make Dawn happy. He didn't know what to do at all.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:44 am

"Hey don't cry." Scar said. He sat up and held her rightly.

Claw slid his hands up the back of her shirt and snapped her bra off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:47 am

The body was that of Dillons. A bullet whole in his forehead. Tam snapped his fingers and pointed to the body. "We're moving base camp. Here is the location he said slidding the paper to her. Blu limped in and grabbed Dillon. "To the dogs?" He asked.

"No. The front step." Tam said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 am

" They found you huh?" Lillian asked holding the paper. She looked up at Blu feeling a bit sorry for him.

Dawn sat by herself petting Regina for a moment collecting her thoughts breathing letting herself calm down. Once she was calm.she went back to Ken she stood in front of him" im tired of being treated like I'm frigial. l can take care of myself. And the fact that you keep charging into danger doesn't help. I woke up not finding no one here. Only to bed told by an AI, everyone went off afrer Tam."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:34 pm

"Yes. But it is a minor set backs." He said.

Regina whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:51 pm

" is this all?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 pm

"Yes but when those little children come running up over here, set the inn ablaze." Tam said rising.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:10 pm

" I'm not an arsin expert." Lillian said to him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:17 pm

" I'm not an arsin expert." Lillian said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:17 am

Hina holds him tightly.

Ai smiles down at him. "..I love you so much..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:21 am

Night-blade wrote:

Dawn sat by herself petting Regina for a moment collecting her thoughts breathing letting herself calm down. Once she was calm.she went back to Ken she stood in front of him" im tired of being treated like I'm frigial. l can take care of myself. And the fact that you keep charging into danger doesn't help. I woke up not finding no one here. Only to bed told by an AI, everyone went off afrer Tam."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:39 am

Scar holds her to his chest. His heart pounded in his chest.

"I love you too baby." Claw whispered back. His eyes full of love and passion.

"Don't worry the place will go out with a bang." He smiled and left.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:25 am

" okay. Why tell me you are blowing up the inn?" Lillian asked a bit confused. " you could have had Blu just text me the new location."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next