Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Scar sighed. "Yes I know."

"Well come on." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 pm

She smiles gently.

Ai nods, and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Claw grabs his truck and once they where both inside he quickly drove to town.

Once the two reached the stairs Scar swallowed. "Man...this is gonna be a long ass walk." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Ai doesn't say anything the whole time.

Hina chuckles. "It's your own fault."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:04 pm

"Aina...what's wrong?" He asks. "You're worrying me."

"Yeah yeah." Scar huffed. He stopped leaning on Hina and stood straight up because the stairs had no railing. He slowly, one by one made his way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:07 pm

"Nothing's wrong," she says gently. "Why would there be anything wrong?"

Hina was right beside him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:27 pm

"You were acting strangely at breakfast and now you're silent." He said.

Scar reached the bottom and sighed. "I'm glad that's over."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:30 pm

She gently leans over, and caresses his cheek. "Honestly, Claudio, there's nothing wrong." She kisses his cheek lightly. "I love you so much..." she whispers.

"Next time, you'll be needing to get up the stairs," she smirks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:36 pm

"Okay...I was worried you where thinking about those Faked photos of me." He said.

Scar sighed. "Hopefully by then I'll be moving better." He said. He limped his way into the dinning room.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:37 pm

"No. I wasn't thinking about them."

Hina walked nearby, hoping he wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Claw sigh. "Thank god." He said.

Scar made his was to a chair and pulled it out for Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 am

"Claw, I believed you when you said it wasn't real. After that day, I hadn't really given it any thought."

Hina shakes her head. "You sit first."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:37 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." He said.

Scar shook his head. "No, you first. I can still be a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Ai smiles happily.

Hina laughs, and kisses his cheek. "My beloved knight as usual." She sits down.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Claw smiled back and pulled up to the doctor's office.

Scar smiled. He sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Ai hops out quickly. "So this is your doctor's place..." she says softly.

She smiles happily. "What did you want to eat?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:16 pm

"What about...some creaps with a side of bacon?" Scar said.

"Yeah..." he said. "Come on let's go." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 pm

"Sounds yummy," she grins.

Ai takes his hand, and follows him in.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey did you want to / have time to join Phoenix Talon rp?)

"Two of that please." Scar asked the chef.

Claw walks in with her. "Oh good Mr. Drago you're here." The receptionist said as he entered with Aina. "Room 4, on the left." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

(Sure. I'll do a bit of research)

Hina smiles at the chef.

Ai giggles softly. "Mr. Drago."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:51 pm

This is pretty accurate. ^^)

"What is so funny about my last name?" He asked as he walked with her into the room.

"Of course. What toppings?" He asked Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 pm

"It's just amusing how they call you Mr Drago. It's cute."

"Can you surprise me?" Hina asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 pm

(The honest trailer was super funny xD)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Yeah, not accurate but funny!))

Claw shook his head. "You're weird." He said. He sat down.

"Okay then." The chef asked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:11 pm

"I love you too," she smiles.

Hina looks excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next