Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:48 pm

They boys walk out with the girls and hold the car doors open for them.

Blu nodded silently. His eyes were filled with apologies.

Zolt followed after her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Jenna sighed sitting back against the wall.

Lillian went to his car waiting for him to unlock it.

" What why?" Dawn asked surpsied.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:08 pm

"I'm sorry you got in here." Blu said.

Zolt unlock the car and got in.

Emi was soon asleep in Dameon's lap.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:11 pm

" I'm just pissed Chris did this to me." Jenna whispered.

Lillian hopped in silntly.

Dameon smiled watching her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Zolt drove her to his house.

Blu nodded.

Emi had her arms wrapped around his leg.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Dameon leaned back dozing off.

Jenna waited for what ever was going to happen to happen.

Lillian got out once they were there. " thank you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:36 pm

In the morning Emi woke Dameon up with a kiss.

The door opened and Blu stood. Tam stood there smiling.

"Yeah not a problem." He said. He suddenly grabbed Lillian's arm and pulled her to him and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Jenna stood looking up at Tam.

Dameo groaned, shiftig shifting.

Lillian gasped in surprise, she wasn't expecting zolts to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Zolt pulled away from her neck and kissed her neck. "Someone followed us." He said.

"If you don't wake up now, I'll wake you up a different way Dameon." He said.

"Blu, leave." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:10 pm

" Oh." Lillian mumbled.

" I'm awake." Dameon said waking only a bit.

Jenna watched a bit afraid.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Comet sighed since he didn't have enough time to check on Ben yet. He started for Jenna's room as Tam had told him too and passing Blu he found Tam already there. He stood in the doorway behind Tam, glancing at Jenna once but then avoiding her gaze afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Jenna signed ' coward ' to him glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:43 pm

He turned and glared right back at her, signing 'So I'm a coward then for simply taking orders from the people I owe my life to?' back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:45 pm

' I thought we were friends?' Jenna asked ignoring Tam now. And signed up Christen.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm

'I'm not sure what we are, but we haven't known each other that long. And they come first.' He replied, glancing to Tam.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:50 pm

' I thought we were friends.' She frowned. ' guess I was wrong.' Jenna was to afraid that he was the only person who willingly talked to her regularly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Zolt lifted her onto the hood of his car. "Just play along." He said.

Emi rubbed his inner thigh. "Come on baby." She smiled.

"Close the door comet, and lock it." Tam said. He walked over to Jenna. "Hello darling."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:52 pm

'Under different circumstances we would be good friends.' Comet responded then didn't sign anything else. He stepped further into the room and locked the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:56 pm

" Chris will you interpret so I don't misunderstand anything?" Jenna asked looking at Tam. " hope you don't mind? I'm don't hear and I know what ever you have to say sir is important. "

"Okay." Lillian stuttered wrapping her legs around his wait kissing his jaw seductively.

Dameon sat up kissing her. " maybe I wanted you to wake me up your other way?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Comet nodded in agreement and moved over to stand by Tam so that she could see him better.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:04 pm

"Why of course." Tam smiled cruelly. "Now young lady, tell me your name."

Zolt was actually starting to get turned on. He placed his hands on either side of her and gripped her breast.

"I can do that if you like." Emi smiled kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:06 pm

" jenna." She answered looking between Chris and Tam.

Lillian groaned softly placing light kisses on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Dameon thought a moment before he kissed her again, this time it was a deep wanting kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Comet stood silently and signed what Tam said for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:39 pm

"Listen, jenna, I'm a man of particular ways and I like to keep them like that, kay?" He said.

Emi kissed him back deeply. She really wanted him.

Zolt ground his hips against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next