Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 am

They blink, wondering what it was but at the same time not sure if they want to know.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:17 am

Tyger was laughing from the corner. "I didn't think you'd actually go through with it Claw!"

"Eazy, I ordered it under a fake name." He chuckled. "No b
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:22 am

Tyger was laughing from the corner. "I didn't think you'd actually go through with it Claw!"  

"Eazy, I ordered it under a fake name." He chuckled. "No but seriously man, Merry Christmas." He said handing Scar a much smaller box.

Scar took it and looked at Claw."If this ends up being a condom, I'm sticking it on that dildo and using it on you!" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 am

Their jaws begin to drop, but they catch themselves, and glance at each other. Boys they thought.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 am

"If you want to get out of here you're going to have to take risks." Comet told her
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 am

" the consequences aren't worth the risk. " jenna told him shaking her head. " if I escape tam will mostly turn is anger towards you blu and Ben." She explained her thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 am

"He doesn't know Blu and Ben are involved, and I can handle Tam." Christen replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

" you already have a short leash." Jenna noted. " you don't have anymore leeway with him."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 pm

"Don't worry about that, just focus on escaping." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 pm

" He'll find me so what's the point. Like you. I have no where else to back. But back to the school." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:14 pm

"Then your only option is to work for him." Comet said, not exactly liking how pessimistic she was being about it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:19 pm

" what will he use me for?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:47 pm

"I'm not exactly sure, you'd have to talk to him about it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:56 pm

" as long as I'm not someone's sex toy." Jenna sighed " I'm a girl, who knows how to use a gun. Lots of other girls know how to use a gun." She said underestimating herself.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:11 pm

"He might get you to do some of the same work I do." Christen said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:13 pm

" What do you do?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:21 pm

"I told you before I'm basically the hit man for the mafia, if someone crosses Tam or gets in our way I'm usually the one Tam sends out to kill them." He replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 pm

" So why send you to school?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:31 pm

"'Cause I need to finish my education." He said obviously, but that was really only part of the reason.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:35 pm

" First what mofia guy cares about if his men has an education? So what's real motive to have you there?" Jenna said giving him a look. Of just be honest with me.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 pm

"It wasn't Tam's choice for me to be in school, that was my own." He replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:41 pm

" He wouldn't agree to it if it didn't denifit him in some way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 pm

"He didn't have to agree to it, it doesn't hinder at all what I do in the mafia." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

" Tam doesn't seem the type to have you do somethibg for yourself unless it benefits him in some sort of way. " she explained herself.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:56 pm

"Does it really matter?" Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next