Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Kidract, Etherial and Indelicate?))

OH! Gray, I made a Zombie Super Hero rp if you want to/ have the time to join.:

https://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/t84-ethereal-and-indelicate-zombie-and-superhero-rp-info#51947 ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

"Thanks," she smiles softly. She starts taking off the dress, and sets it down neatly.

"Can you please help with the zipper?" Ai asks Claw, her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

(Ok. I'll join soon then)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Scar came up behind her and kissed her neck. "You looked stunning this evening baby."

"Uh? Oh, sure." Claw said he walked over to her with his shirt almost totally unbuttoned and unzipped her zipper. "How was your meal?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:58 pm

"Really? I grabbed the two plainest dresses we had." She was only in her underpants, since her dress had a built in bra.

She smiles a thanks at him, taking the dress off. "It was lovely. I'm going to shower." She heads into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:01 pm

"Okay just call if you need help." Claw chuckled teasingly.

Scar wrapped his arms around her. "Yes. You're stunning no matter what." He said. He kissed her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:03 pm

"You can come help anytime," she smirks, teasing in return.

She closes her eyes, leaning into Scar, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 pm

" I'm fine" jenna told Blu polietly. She was to scared to shower her. Or even change with Blu around her. " Thank you."

Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Comet went back to Jenna's room and opened the door. "Ben wants to see you." He said
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:32 pm

When he opened the door she was in the middle of changing into the cloths Blu brought her. She stood looking at the door covering her chest with the shirt she was about to put on. She was thankful she already had on the pants.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Comet was already looking away and signed to her what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:38 pm

" you're taking me to see someone?" Jenna asked a little worried who it may be.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:41 pm

"Yeah it's just Ben. He's in charge of all our technical stuff, hacking and such." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:52 pm

" and why does he want to meet me?" Jenn asked. She was very warry of all the men now due to tams threat.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Claw smiled and unclothed himself following her into the bathroom.

Scar felt up and down her body. "I love you so much." he whispered.

bbl)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Ai chuckles.

"I love you too," she breathes, moaning a little.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:56 pm

"He's concerned over how you're holding up. Remember when I said I got shot protecting a friend? It was him." Comet replied signing
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:57 pm

(How old is Ben anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:57 pm

(22 or 23)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 pm

" oh. Okay." Jenna nodded pulling her shirt over her head. Slipping her own shoes back on. " by chance you guys bring my glock nd kubaton when you took me?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:00 pm

"They'd probably be locked up in the armory in the basement." Comet replied, leading her to Ben's room and opening the door. "I brought her," he said to Ben, letting her walk in first
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Ben nods, and takes a good look at Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

(I'm gonna poof soon.)

Claw kisses Aina.

Scar cups her breast. (Shall we just skip with these two.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

" As Long as its not in the ally. I'm okay." Jenna nodded walking in.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 pm

"She's deaf Ben, so I can translate if you don't know sign language." Comet said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next