Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 am

" sure. You pick." Jenna nodded scratching at her arm.

" neither am i." Ryder said his thick Welsh accent sticking out now.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:23 am

"Just normal Crazy 8s?" He suggested

"Well, no, by Westerners we mean North America and Europe." Lei said, catching the Welsh accent. "I'm from Hong Kong, Jian over there is from Thailand and the rest of these guys are Chinese." He explained.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:29 am

" I noticed. You were speaking Cantonese earlier." Ryder nodded. " I grew up in India."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:30 am

Lei beat the other guy at the game and offered the second controller to Ryder. "Want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:31 am

Claw walks up to one of the men watching the building burn. "Pardon me sir, did you by chance see a man with a large scar on half of his face come this way? He has black hair and Tan skin, we was probably wearing a leather jacket?" He asked the man.

"Yeah, that boy came speeding up in a car and jumped out. I don't even thing his feet hit the ground before he started running for the building. He was crying like hell and ran into the building." The man said. "The firefighters went in to get him and dragged him out about five minuets later. He was burned pretty bad and he just cried for about a minuet. When they tried to take him to the ambulance he broke free of their grip and ran off."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:34 am

Comet put the cards down after losing the game of crazy 8s. "It's getting a bit late now, we should probably both get some sleep." He said, getting up and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:35 am

"Oh, God!" Hina whispers, trembling a little when she hears what happened.

"In which direction did he run?" Ai asks, holdin Hina gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:36 am

" what are we playing? " he asked taking the controller. " most people assume I grew up in wells due to my accent."

Jenna grabbed his sleave not wanting to be alone. She didn't trust any of the men at this place.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:37 am

Tam waa watching the tv news about the gas stove that blew up in a local apartment complex.

Emi had showered after their morning wake up call and came and sat by Dameon on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:38 am

"He ran east." The man said. "I'm sorry." He apologized seeing Hina tremble.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 am

Dameon smiled kissing her on the cheek. " want your actual Christmas present now?" ( steam punk right?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:40 am

"Well I've never met an Indian with a Welsh accent." Lei said. "Midnight Club 3, it's and older racing game."

"I can't stay in here with you forever," Christen said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:41 am

"Thank you," Ai smiles, as Hina starts running. All she had on her mind was Scar.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:43 am

" my parents are from Wells. My dad's job took him to India where I was born raised. The fact both my parents still have their Welsh accents I natrualy had one too." He explained ready to play.

" I know. But can I go with you?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:46 am

[*Wales, not Wells]

"No you have to stay in here." Comet said. "Tam's orders."

Lei pressed start and let Ryder pick out his car for the race.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:48 am

Ryder picked out a car quickly. Not being very picky about anything.

Jenna frowned letting go of his sleeve. " okay..." She nodded. Trying not to show how terrified she really was.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:50 am

"No one else is going to come in here, most everyone's out tonight." Christen assured her, leaving the room.

Lei picked the one he used last time and the race started.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:51 am

(Yep)

Emi smiled. "Sure, but I don't know if it can top that last one."

"Come on Aina, I'll get the truck..." Claw said watching Hina take off. He had a sickening feeling in his stomach.

Tam looked at Ben. "Wonderful job today my boy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:52 am

After he left he went looking for Tam and found him with Ben. "What's next for the plan?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:53 am

Ai nods, following Claw.

Hina continues to run, looking around to see if she could find Scar.

Ben just nods, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:55 am

Jenna didn't believe him. She went and hid under the bed again.

Ryder used the controller pressing certain buttons moving the car.

" Probably not." Dameon smiled hanging her the box he hid the other night from her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:56 am

Lei maneuvered through the streets of the game expertly, pulling a bit ahead of Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:58 am

Ryder not knowing anything about this game was a bit clumsy at it, he ran into a few things. Causing him slow down.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:00 am

"For now, we lay low." Tam said. "Act normal,pretend like this never even happened." Tam smiled. "We'll be doing this for about a month or so. Depends on how long it takes everything to play out." Tam smiled.

But there was no sign of him anywhere.

Claw started the truck and drove after Hina.

Emi took the box and looked up at him. "Thank you." She said. She started to open the box. (What does Dameon like?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:02 am

Hina keeps going, tears in her eyes.

Ai was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next