Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:00 pm

They where soon at the Hospital and they gave her the go ahead to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:08 pm

" Tiberious Zolts?" She questioned wanting to know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:13 pm

"Room 129." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:19 pm

She nodded walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Zolt lay there his wrists strapped down. He was breathing steadily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Hina still looked angry for a little bit, before sighing, and looking away. "...Fine..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:29 pm

" Zolts." She said softly brushing her hand on his. " I'm sorry. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm

His eyes opened. "What are you sorry for?" He asked

"Come, follow me I want to tell you a story." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:42 pm

She nods, feeling a little sad, and scared.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 pm

" Causing you to pass out." Lillian whispered looking at her feet. " you probably saw something too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:49 pm

"I was terrified." Zolt said. "I saw you gasping for air on the ground and all I could think of was Tam poisoning you..." He said softly holding her hand. "Are you really pregnant?" He asked.

Blu lead her to his room. No one, not even Ben had seen was Blu's room looked like. He unlocked the door and nodded for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 pm

She walks in, not really noticing where they were.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 pm

'Oh crap...' Comet thought, trying to decide if he should just leave or not, stepping away from the door.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:59 pm

"Who is it!?" Tam snapped as the woman's cries stopped. Tam's door swung open. His dark eyes locked on Comet. He sighed. "Yes?" He asked comet as he stood there naked.

The room was blank all except for a picture on a bed side table. The picture of two young adults. A beautiful young woman. She had her hands placed on the top of her enlarged belly. A man stood be hind her. He had his arms woven through hers and he was holding the bottom if her belly. The man was Blu. A younger version of Blu. He didn't have the scars on his face, or his body and he had longer hair pulled into a small pony tail. He had a massive grin on his face. The women had a large smile on her face as well but no where near the size of Blu's smile.
Blu closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Hina looks at the picture with a gentle look on her face. "...What happened to her?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

" I took a test today and it was positive. " Lillian whispered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:15 pm

"And it's mine." He asked.

"Tam." Blu said softly. "She was a russian escapee. She was trained as a Russian soldier, she was strong." He smiled. "Strong like Bull, she would tell me." He swallowed. "After she got Pregnant with twins...I hid her. I keep her away and I tried to break away from Tam." He said softly. "Tam didn't like that..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Hina moves over to Blu, and hugs him. "You'll be free of Tam eventually. Don't give up."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:24 pm

" I haven't done it with anyone else." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Blu held her and shook a bit at the memories. He pulled away from her gently."I got a text one day all it said was It's time. I ran home so quick, but I was still slow. My wife never sent that message it was Tam. I got home and the house was quiet. I went to our room and there she was...her stomach was gutted. From the ceiling hung my son by his own cord, and my daughter had hundreds of cuts on her body...I never got to hold them..." He whispered. Tam sat in the corner of the room smoking as if nothing was wrong and he was covered in blood. I snapped and I tried to kill him then and there. He broke my arm and took my knife slashing it across my face...I thought I was gonna die there, but Tam wouldn't let me. He said when I died it would be either short and painful like my son's death or long and slow like my daughter's." Blu sat on his bed and swallowed. "Hina I'm telling you this to warn you, to scare you. I don't want you or Ian to suffer like I have." He said looking at her with pleading eyes.

Zolt swallowed tears filled his eyes. He pulled against the restraints and sat up. He held her hand with on of his hands and he kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:37 pm

She nods. "Alright.... I don't want my three little ones to die... and I want Ian to be safe... I don't want them getting hurt..." She whispers. "If I can protect them, I don't care what happens to me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:39 pm

"And I will keep you safe..." He said. "After all I have been waiting 9 years to die."

(Don't think I ever mentioned it, Blu's 30.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 pm

"I don't want you to die, Blu."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:43 pm

"Don't worry about me." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:44 pm

"But I do worry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next