Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

" I narrowed it down to these three. " she pointed to the three dresses on the bed. One was a navy blue sleek halter top it hugged the body and had a deep slit up the right side. The second was a classic red party dress strapless a topped about knee length. The third was a sweet heart neck line cream pink dress that hugged the waist then became a loose poof dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:36 pm

"A couple of dressed a friend of mine once had. She was a little larger of a woman so they should be pretty lose for you." Blu said. "Plenty of room to kick a pervy guy in the groin." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:38 pm

" This sleak navy blue one would work. It had a slit to above the knee." Jenna said thinking of all her options.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:38 pm

"The third one is nice but the navy blue is the best colour in my opinion. Up to you I guess." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 pm

"I agree with Comet, the blue one looks best. And you've got the perfect skin tone to enhance the color."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:51 pm

" Navy blue it is." She said picking it up and sucking into the bathroom and changing quickly doing her hair and light make up as well.

Lillian walked back in to zolts hospital room. Her face blank of any emotions. Lillian herself was walking like a zombie feeling numb to the world. Cancer? She could have cancer? She couldn't believe what the doctor said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Comet waited with Blu. "So apparently the kid's still alive." He said, referring to Jon.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Jenna didn't take long, her aburn brown hair was tied up in a messy bun. Some of her hair whisped down framee her face elegebtly. She paused lifting up her dress a bit showing her theigh, there was a black knife holder strapped to her leg.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:06 pm

"Ready to go?" Comet asked when she came out
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Jenna looked up from adjusting her thigh holster. " yes I am. " she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:09 pm

"Relax no one's going to attack you at a feast." Comet said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:11 pm

" Hey I can be prepared. " jenna said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Comet just nodded and lead the way to where the table was set out for the feast. Since it was her joining they would be celebrating she'd be sitting close to Tam.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:15 pm

"really?!" He said. "If you tell Tam wait til tomorrow, or if he gets drunk to night." He said. "Don't tell him at Dinner, he'll go off like a bomb." Blu warned.

Lilly? What's wrong?" Tyler asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:17 pm

"I won't. But it just puzzles me how he could've survived." Comet said, keeping that in mind and keeping his voice low so Jenna couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:28 pm

"Maybe someone heard the stairs fall." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 pm

"Were you around when it happened?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Jenna watched them talk only catching a bit of what they were talking about.

" I'm not pregnant. " she said quickly looking at the ground unable to look zolts in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:41 pm

"Well what is it then?" He asked.

"I saw the remains of what happened. I walked by after work." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:44 pm

"Someone must have been around soon enough to call an ambulance before he would die." Comet said. "But anyway it doesn't matter, I'll have to come up with a new plan."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 pm

" The doctor thinks I have cancer. " her voice cracked as she tried not to break down.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 pm

" Patasuam. " jenna said looking at comet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:47 pm

(Do you want to Kill Jon?)

Blu nodded as they entered the kitchen. Tam was putting dinner on the table.

Zolt's eyes widened. He sat up and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her to him and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Lillian just stood there her whole body feeling numb.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 am

"Lillian...talk to me baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next