Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Ryder chuckled, " I will." He have a curtius nod before leaving. Heading back to his room.

Nyla left and ran tests on cutters blood and sliva.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:51 pm

He slid back a bit but Wolf put an arm behind him so he didn't fall. "Well...you hit the targets side...aim with both eyes open, you're more accurate.

Saber watched him go and walked back into her room and laid down in bed.

There was no trace of the virus in either his blood stream or saliva.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Nyla was baffled by what she found. She took a sample of contaminate blood and put it on a slide under a micro scope. Then added a drop of cutters blood to the blood infected with the virus just to see what happened. She pressed her eyes into the microscope lences and watched carefully.

Ryder placed his ear on the door listening for any sex sounds going on in his room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:58 pm

The virus started to change. It shrunk and changed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Nyla couldn't believe what she saw. She watched longer wanting to know what his blood is going to do to the virus. Was it killing it? Or changing it to something else like the vampire visus?
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:16 pm

The virus then continued to change, soon it became a red blood cell.

The room was quiet from what Ryder could hear.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Nyla gasped shooting to her feet. And ran to sabers room she knocked on the door feverishly.

Ryder opened his door and went and crawled back into his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Saber opened the door. "Nyla, what is wrong?" She asked holding her mask to her face.

His roomie was sleeping with his arms around a woman.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Nyla panted out " Cutter is immune. His blood killed the virus. We can make a cure. A vavine for everyone alive so we won't turn."

Ryder was just glad he wasn't banging her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:00 pm

"Are you positive he's immune?" She asked.

His roomie snored and the woman groaned.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 pm

"I was. Thanks." Akaru replied, firing again.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:23 pm

"Well just try again. it takes practice." Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:24 pm

" Positive. I just texted you want to see for yourself?" Nyla asked.

Ryder laid in his bed thinking about Saber. He understood now why she wore the mask. He smirked to himself. She hugged and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

"yes." She said.

In the morning Ryder was woken by moans.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:35 pm

" Come." Nyla waved Saber to follow her. Nyla walked quickly to the medical bay. She got a clean slide. " okay this is cutters blood. She put a drop on the slide this is infected blood with the virous. She dropped a bit into cutters blood and put the slide under the microscope. Watch what it does." Nyla flipped on a small screen next to the microscope you could see cutters blood and the virus. " that's the virus. " Nyla pointed out a red blood cell that was deformed and mutated. " watch what happened when it comes in contact with cutters blood."

Ryder growled and threw a pillow at them " can you give me a fucking warning! Like a sock in the door? Um sick and tired of you banging chicks while im asleep!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:38 pm

"What blood type is Cutter...I've never seen a blood cell that looks like that." She said as she watched.

'A-Awe come on R-Ryder. C-come over and join me...You'll feel better." He grunted as he caught Ryder's pillow and threw it back at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:39 pm

"I'll need a lot of practice." He said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:42 pm

"Just try again. Now that you've got a feel for what the gun will do you'll be fine." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:48 pm

"I wish this zombie apocalypse thing never happened. I'm not much of a fighter..." Akaru muttered, firing a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:53 pm

( do you want him a rare blood type or a common blood type?)

" Not sure I can do a quick test." Nyla said.

" Why would I want to join?" Ryder snapped.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:00 pm

"We all do. If this didn't happen I'd still have my dad." He sighed He looked at the shot he fire. "Woah! Two of those where in between the eyes." Wolf said.

"because I heard you spent most the night with Saber...tell me you slept with her." He panted.

Saber waited.

(Cutter actually has a blood type that she's never seen. I was planing on having them call it blood type C.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:11 pm

"They were?" Akaru looked to the target again. "Oh." He smiled. "If this all didn't happen I could've finished university, gotten my PhD and I'd still be with my family. I'm sure they're all still alive but I haven't seen them since the apocalypse started."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:12 pm

"What where you going into school for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:16 pm

"To be a surgeon." He replied, firing more shots. "What was your dad like, if it's not too personal to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:25 pm

' I didn't bang her. I left to save her from a vamp." Ryder growled. Glaring.

Nyla looked shocked. " His blood type isn't normal. It's new."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next