Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Sierra didn't care, as she made her way outside. She headed straight for the jail, where Atlas was being kept.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 pm

" Sierra do you want me to get thrown out if the haven?" Nyla asked pulling her arm back.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 pm

"You won't be thrown out."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 pm

" Yes I will Saber gave clear instructions not to let you out." Nyla said " she said if we did there would be saver consequences. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:51 pm

"Tatiana and Tanner would've let me out anyway," she snaps.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:03 pm

" Sierra please I don't want to be kicked out." Nyla begged.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm

"Just say it was us that let her out," Tanner says cheerfully.

"We leave the door unlocked for her in any case after each of our visits," Tatiana adds.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm

"I have come to tell you that my colleges will be arriving soon, get your gates ready." The figure said as it lowered itself onto the roof.

Saber gasped. The figure landed on the roof with it's arms crossed over it's chest. It was a young man, just barely 15. He had black bird like wings expanding from his back and three inch long black nails. His eyes where slit like a birds and his teeth where sharp like an animal. His feet were massive around size 11. He has a half shaved head. The other side was covering his right eye. "They call me Griffin and You might want to tell your guards to get ready to open the gate." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Sierra pulls away from Nyla, and continues to the jail. She rushes inside, not caring about anything except for getting to Atlas, and getting Atlas out. It was the only thing she could do for him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

[What I miss?]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Nyla shook her head glaring at Sierra's back. " I can't believe her. She would let me get kicked out just to see him. God I hate her." Nyla walked away shoving past Tanner and Tatiana " I don't even know why I bother."

" your people?" Ryder asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Tanner moves after Nyla. "She does care about you, Nyla. If she has to, she'll choose to be kicked out rather than to let you take the blame."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:40 pm

(Nothing really.) (A strange person just appeared inside the Haven.)

Atlas was sitting up looking around blindly hearing what was happening.

"Yeah." The kid said as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Sierra quickly opens the door. "Atlas!" she says, breathing heavily. She pulls the blindfold off him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 pm

" who are your people?" Ryder asked the boy.

" I doubt that." Nyla shoved Tanner away from her to pissed to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Tanner shakes his head, wondering what was going through his little sister's mind.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 pm

"We're from the east coast." He said.

Atlas's eyes lit the room. "Sierra, what are you doing here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:55 pm

"You're leaving now. Saber's going to keep you here no matter what, but there's something happening outside. No matter what, you leave, and don't look back. Can you get yourself out of the chains?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:56 pm

" are you seeking shelter?" Ryder asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Nyla growled punching and kicking the poor wall near here.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:15 pm

He barely flexed and he broke the chains from the wall. "What about you? Won't she be mad at you?" Atlas asked."

"Shelter!?" the kid laughed. "hell no. We're here to give you help."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

"Doesn't matter," she says, shaking her head. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:23 pm

"If you ever need me just call." He smiled. he kissed her lips, holding her face.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:25 pm

She smiles softly, and kisses him back gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:31 pm

" help? We didn't ask for help?" Ryder was still confyaed why he was here. They didn't even know his people so why should haven trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next