Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:48 pm

"Why not?" Akuma growls.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:53 pm

"November 30th." Comet replied, wondering why she was asking that.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:57 pm

I'm not about to go against Tam. He's in a really bad mood lately, worst than most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 pm

"He won't know it came from you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:07 pm

"I am the only one who knows it's location other than Tam himself. "He's getting more cautious." Blu said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:07 pm

" how old are you? I have a feeling you're 18 maybe older " jenna asked curiously.

" right now." Dameon said " you can go to a court and be married."

" you like your job though don't you?" Lillian asked following him Him willingly up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:09 pm

"Please!" Akuma begs. "I don't want him to have to choose. If she dies, he'll be broken, but if he dies, then she will be."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 pm

"I'm 18." Christen nodded. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:17 pm

" because I didn't know." Jenna told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:18 pm

"How old are you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:21 pm

" I think 17." Jenna said doing some mental math.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:24 pm

"Never celebrated birthdays either?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:35 pm

"So...just like that..." She said.

"Yes, I enjoy teaching." He said.

"I can't Akuma. I can't chose between their happiness and all the people here. Most are here against will." Blu said. "I'm not gonna risk them."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:36 pm

"Damn it!" he snarls, sending the computer flying. He storms away, wanting to punch something.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Blu sighed. "I'm sorry." he typed.

Tam started to get his supplies for moving Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Hina was worried. What was happening?

Akuma had left by that time. He paced angrily, wanting to punch at the walls.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 pm

"Akuma, what's going on in here?" Claw said panting slightly. Sweat beaded on his forehead from his work out.

Tam was packing one of the black vans.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 pm

(I'm gonna duplicate Comet for a while)

Comet sighed borrowing another mafia member's car and deciding just to go to the hospital and get the job done. He had gotten a couple poison capsules and planned out how he was going to kill Jonathan on the way.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:15 pm

(Waits)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:20 pm

He bit his tongue a few times as he drove, trying to get it to start bleeding. When he got there he walked up to the front desk of the ER, faking that he had a seizure. When the nurse left he went out to the main hospital desk and asked for Jonathan's room number. Going quickly up to that floor he saw a nurse bringing food to Jon's room. Pretending to bump into her by accident he slipped a poison capsule into the food and left the hospital quickly. Hopefully that worked... He thought.

[;~;]

Last edited by KiDract on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

(Scandalas!)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 pm

[I didn't want Jon to die though D=]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:51 pm

(Then don't.)

Tyler was waiting in Jon's room. "Listen Jon...Tam's gonna come after you again. I've got a good friend...they can change your look...Tam won't hunt you anymore." He told Jon.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:15 am

"Fucking bastard!" He snarls. "Ben told me that tams going to blackmail scar. Hina's life for his. But he won tell us where they are."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 am

"I think I should just move back home then." Jon sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next