Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:16 pm

"Cause someone was controling him." Atlas said as he jumped down, landing with a solid thud.

Cutter placed a hand on her stomach.

Wolf pulled himself up onto the roof, his right arm hanging lip at his side. He pulled himself up and sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:38 pm

" how the hell would someone be controlling him? The only person I know who can control people is Sierra. " Ryder said finding a safe way down.

Nyla shuttered from his touch. It felt nice to have someone touching her in a gentle way.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 pm

"No, she's not the only one who can control people." he said.

He slid his hand inside her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:59 am

"Who would be able to control people from a distance? " Ryder asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:29 am

"Did they get to you?" Akaru asked, looking at his arm
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:30 pm

"No, it was from jumping through the window." He said as he walked up to him.

"A small little freak of a dude. Calls himself the "Master". All he has to do is look someone in the eyes and snap, he's controlling them." Atlas explains as he pressed his fingers to Loki's neck. Blood dripped down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:35 pm

" he still alive?" Ryder asked. " and can we get this dude on our side to help with Hoss?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:43 pm

"No, don't aproch him. If you ever see the little creep run the other way and fast." Atlas said. without a second in between his response and the question. "And yeah, he's fine." he said and lifted Loki up and felt his body. "A few broken rips, cracked shoulder...maybe a bruised femuer."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:47 pm

" Those will all heal." Ryder said looking over his shoulder. "He'll hurt like hell when he wakes bit he will survive. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 8:19 pm

When he looked back he was pulled away from the then and now.

He saw Saber standing in a dimly lit room, some man was standing next to her. His hands where exploring her. Saber swallowed stiffly. "I do this, and you keep the deal, remember... I let you have your way with me, and you let them all go, the civilians, the Supers and Atlas." She said her voice shaking for a quick second before becoming strong and firm. The hand grabbed her neck, black claws gripping her skin. "I know the deal you little slut, and I keep my promises. So let's get this party started." a deep voice laughed. A pale gray mouth kissed her neck, sharp fangs coming from the upper jaw, a hand snaked up under her armor and groped her as the fangs quickly sank into her neck. Saber gasped and reached up but her arm quickly fell limp. The man pulled back laughing. "You, and your "friends" are mine forever you little bitch." He laughed into the dark and threw her somewhere.

The vision suddenly starteed to flash through his mind quickly, jumping around form vision to vision. First he saw to werewolf like creatures. One was massive and the other was still large but smaller than the other. The massive one was almost a rich chocolate color and the smaller one was darker. The small one had flattened ears and it's tail between it's legs. The larger one was snarling and it's eyes clouded, a large gash on it's chest.
He saw Tanner being beaten with chains, hot irons, gagged and whipped.
Loki was in a pit dug deep into the ground. People standing above him leaning over a metal fence and cheering. He was dodging a small group of five zombies. They chased him with ever movement.
Sierra and Tatianna and Kali where being dragged and their ankles and wrist locked in chains.
Atlas was in a massive hoard of the dead, and they clung to each limb. He covered up his weak spot on his neck with his hand. His rock like skin was bruised.
Akaru was being choked with a chain, someone had a boot in the small of his back.
The large werewolf slashed at the smaller one sending it flying back. It roared in delight and charged.
Tanner was now tied between two trucks, His arms to one and his legs to another. He jerked against the binds and his body covered in blood and scars.
A person fell in the pit in front of Loki. Loki quickly graped them and held them up using the person as a shield letting the hands and teeth tear into the screaming human.
Some Men where ripping the clothing off of the chained girls. The men laughing and grabbing, and feeling them.
The person took the chain around Akaru's neck and attatched it to a hook. They kept it tight against his neck and bound his hands.
The larger wolf snapped it's jaws around the smaller wolf. A yelp escaped it's lips as the larger one threw it's head back and forth violently.
The trucks holding Tanner started to drive opposite of one and other. Tanner screamed in pain is body soon gave way to force.
Loki threw the person and tried to move but was grabbed by the zombies. They held him back and they bit into him. His shoulders and legs. One bit into his neck and pulled up. it pulled up a chunk of flesh and pulled the skinn off his neck and up to his nose. The one who bit him was Stein.
Men where standing in line waiting for their turn with the chained girls.
The chain around Akaru went tighter and tighter and pulled him off the ground. He thrashed and squirmed a bit before he became still.

Ryder came back to the present.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 pm

RyThis feel to his knees holding his head. " Fuck." He groaned shaking his head. " This isnt good."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Who's Kali?))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:42 pm

(The other human of mine, not Cutter. Honestly I forgot her name but knew it started with a K.)

"What is it?" Atlas asked moving to him quickly carrying Loki.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 pm

" Very bad vision. Saber was being raped so was Sierra Tatiana and kali. Loki was in a bit being bit by zombies. You had a hoard on you. Tanner was being pulled apart by trucks. Akura is being hanged and wolf was being attacked by another werewolf." Ryder gave the brief explanation of his vision.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:58 pm

"What?!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

" The guy who had Saber said if she let him have his way with her he would let the rest of you go. He had claws and fangs. Everything about him seemed dark and black. " Ryder said still clutching his head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:20 pm

"Wait, Claw and fangs?" He asked. "Where his fangs about three inches long?" He asked quickly his eyes wild.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:30 pm

" I guess they would be. I was to focused on them going into sabers neck to care about how big they were." Ryder grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:35 pm

"Where they black, or white?" He asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:45 pm

" black." Ryder said firmly. He was positive they were black.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:31 pm

"Shit." He cursed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:40 am

"Do you know who this bastard is?" Ryder growled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

"Yeah...you could say he was an old friend." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:43 pm

" That Fucker is a friend?" Ryder snapped.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm

"No, he was. Do you remember how before I was Atlas, I was just a punk, robbing banks with a friend?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next