Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) Empty
PostSubject: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:45 pm

NOTICE:
This is losely based of of the book series EX-Heros, however you don't need much knowledge of the series to join! Just know what a Zombie is and what a superhero is.

Intro:
When the world changed for eternity, a massive meteor shower hit earth. In different locations all over the world, meteorites entered earth and struck it's grounds. After that things started to happen. People, a select few, about 1 out of ever 1000 people started to develop some form of powers. These people harnessed their new powers and became the worlds first actual superheros. However, they weren't the only ones who where changed, the rest of the world changed too. The meteorites carried an infectious disease which would turn the living into the living dead. The world became dead, except for a few who lived by locking themselves inside a selected area and with the help of the supers,they survived, so far it's been two years.

Forum Rules:
~Since this site is monitored by me Gore is okay!
~Also extensive romance is okay but either skip or go to a private ERP thread if it gets TOO extensive.
~NO GODMODING! Yes, superheros have powers, BUT THEY CANNOT BE OP!
~No killing other's charries without permission.
~Have Fun!

RP Rules:
~ The leader's word is law
~ At least 1 super must accompany any parties that leave the haven.
~ When searching the city, 3 is the minimum number of people per group.
~ Don't waist ammo. Only use it when it's needed.
~ If you get bit, you tell the others RIGHT AWAY!
~ You will be inspected after every time you leave and before you enter the main complex.
~ Remember, stay alert, don't panic and don't die.

Human Joining Form:
Screenname: Charrie's Full Name: gender: age:  weapon of choice: job: description: personality:crush: history: other:

Super Joining Form:
Screenname: Charrie's Full Name:Charrie's Superhero name: gender: age: description: personality: Power (ONE POWER): crush: history: other:

Last edited by Scarzie on Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:46 pm

The Haven:
Humans | Supers | Made-Supers

Leader:
Scarzie:  Henri Delforth: Male: 48: Rifle (DAR-701 Target): Leader:  Henri is an older gentleman, but is still perfectly capable of moving around and getting around as well. He stands at 5 foot 10 inches with pale white skin and salt and pepper hair that is mostly salt. He has a bunch of scrapes and scratches that cover his arms. He only really wears his military uniforms.: Henri is a very structured and forward thinking man despite how strict he can be. He has a a soft heart and wants the best for everyone around him. He doesn't like to stray from the rules. :None: Henri was in the same Battalion as Cutter and was one of the men who lead the attack the found him. :

Second In Command:

The Survivors:
Scarzie: Charles J. Stone (Cutter) : Male: 32 : Cutter is a pale skinned freckled man. He has spiked red hair that he keeps neat. He also has a small goatee on his chin. He's about 6 feet tall. His arms are covered in tattoos and scars. Cutter has pale silvery/blue eyes. he is also missing one of his legs which had to be amputated off. It's replaced with a prosthetic he picked up. :Cutter is a quiet mute person who only ever speaks when he needs to. He communications with sign language. : Cutter likes his sawed off shot gun the most, but is great in hand to hand combat. : N/A : Cutter is a former major in the army who was taken hostage during one of his missions out over seas. He was gone missing for over a year but was eventually found by a team when they infiltrated a base. He was found with only one leg and a sever cut on his neck and part of his tongue missing. He was taken back and healed up but he has never fully recovered. He is fearful of people touching him and doesn't let anyone really touch him. He also suffers from PTSD and will some times have night terrors causing him to freak out. He wears a single pair of handcuffs when he sleeps to keep him from going anywhere or hurting anyone.

Scarzie: (Takota (Friend of Many) Zonta (Trustworthy) Black Moon) William Malgar (Will) : The Wolf (Wolf): Male: 18: Will can't ever be human looking again. He literally looks like a werewolf. He stands about 8 feet tall and has thick black skin with black fur covering most of his body. He has an elongated muzzle and long pointed ears. He has massive claws on both his hands and feet. He has bright yellow eyes and sharp teeth. When he is out helping take down Zombies he is covered in specially made silver armor that is covered in spikes. He basically goes into a blood lust outside of the haven walls. He wears a necklace made out of stone.: Will is a shy person. He Doesn't like to get close to people because he's afraid to hurt them. : Wolfen Power : N/A: Will isn't a full super. He's called a Demi-Hero. He was a created hero. His father was the hero, he called himself Werewolf. He had the ability to transform into a werewolf and back to a human at pure will. His father's blood was mixed with his own by an experiment to see how the genes of the Supers change and alter Will's blood reacted well to his fathers but his gene pool was altered and he was mutated with the similar powers as his father. He isn't as strong or large as his father was nor could he control his transformations. His father was killed when they were on a patrol to find survivors in the first two months of the infection. He was bitten an turned when he was trying to save Will. : Will can only ever become a Human on a new moon when the skies are black.

Scarzie: Name Unknown :Saber : Female: They think 25-30: Saber is a medium sized human standing about 5 foot 5 inches. Her body is covered in a black suit hiding her features. A large skull like mask covers her face hiding her features. Her suit is covered in bone plated armor, a few jagged edges here and there. Her legs are covered with spiked heals made out of bone. : Saber is cold. She doesn't care for anyone's company and it annoyed by tedious tasks. She doesn't like small talk, and doesn't like company. : She can enhance the thickness of her skin and bones. It also allows her to grow her fingers and nails into sharp elongated bones. : No one knows her history, she's a mystery.

Nightblade : Nyla Eliane Joans: Female : 22: She's very average looking average height average build, hair is a light brown color. But her eyes are a blue green mix. She usually wears combat boots with ripped jeans( only because she has worn holes in them) and a tee shirt usually topped with a sweater: Nyla doesn't think she is special or important by any means, but she tried her hardest to be useful around the place. She tries to be independent. Nyla sometimes focuses to much on the care of others and forgets to take care of herself. She is very crafty and likes to make things. Also loves to read book and learns things. : has daggers hidden in each boot perfures a bow because it's quiet: christeb: raised her younger sister on her own. Kiara, she was bitten and so Nyla kept the promise they made and killed her before she hurt anyone: very smart in medical stuff: was turned into a super and her powers is that she can take and give life energy( kinda like rouge from X-men) her eyes are now purple due to this enhancement.

Nightblade: Rhydian ( Ryder) Walsh : Clairvoyant : Male : 24: Ryder is tall about six foot four. He has nice toned body because he works out. He has sand blond hair with light brown eyes. : He's charming and fun to be around but he doesn't talk much about himself. : Rhydian is Clarvoiant he can see bits of the future before it happens sometimes. And sometimes he knows the outcome of a plan before it happens. But its really hit or miss when he knows. : none: originally from UK Wells. Doesn't talk about how he got to the haven. : other: has a sister he thinks is dead.

Alpine Ink: Akaru Novamek: male: 21: throwing-knives: Surgeon: Akaru is a small guy standing around 5'4" with tan skin and a skinny frame. His hair is dark brown and curly, but cut trimmed short around the sides and back. Usually he wears plain light-coloured t-shirts and pants, and a cargo jacket.: He's shy and not very talkative, but straight-forward and logical. He copes best on his own and doesn't share his emotions very much. He comes across as calm, measured, and steady-handed.: crush- Wolf: He made it through his first three years of medical school before the apocalypse happened, most of what he knows beyond that was studying on his own.: other:

Alpine Ink: Iskender Leventoğlu: Ender: male: 27: Ender is a tall and athletic man from years of training, more lithe and agile than muscular. His olive skin is matched with longer black hair that's cut in a neat straight line at the back right above the shoulder-blades, and he usually keeps it in a loose braid. He has a sharp browline, triangular jawline, and because of his abilities his eyes are a dark copper-red that hide in a natural dark brown hue when out of direct light, and tend not to be noticed often.: He's never been one for big ambitions or goals, he'd rather live a quiet life but that's not exactly easy during the apocalypse. He's always been a cautious person, but with the advent of the zombies and the powers he's been more jumpy, skittish, and almost paranoid. When he's not looking over his shoulder he's slow to anger and has a good sense of humour.: He has the power to see other people's powers. He usually can't tell someone's powers immediately, sometimes unable to decipher it, but he sees powers working through a person's body like an aura, see it move around the person and see when their power is about to be used.: crush: Former firefighter, one of the survivors of another safe haven whose numbers dwindled and eventually split apart, and wandering his way towards the Haven.: other

Last edited by Scarzie on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:46 pm

Zombie Types:

Walkers:
Most common type of zombie, slow paced but often the most deadly. They tend to sneak up on people not paying enough attention. The classic movie zombie

Crawlers:
A variant of the walkers, where their arms and legs are twisted and disfigured. They are slightly faster than walkers as they crawl around on the ground with all four limbs. They are sometimes called Ankle Bitters

Runners:
A type of zombie that is much swifter than the others types. their legs have been mutated to cause the legs on them to become stronger and allow for longer distances to be traveled at shorter speeds.

Gnawers:
A variant of the others, with enhanced jaw muscles and protruding teeth. They are one of the more violent types that cause terrible wounds, tearing apart the flesh of their victims.

Rammers:
A variant of the others with built up skulls. They tend to have be some of the firsts in groups. They use their heads to slam into things and smash things open. Many rammers are often missing their eyes due to them using their heads as battering rams.

Goliaths:
A rare mutation that causes the zombie to increase in body mass based upon the amount of food they consume. The larger they are the more they have devoured. They are often over 6 feet tall and very strong and dangerous. Normal bullets do not affect them as well as other weapons might.

Last edited by Scarzie on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:01 am

Other Safe Havens:

Solo Survivors:
Scarzie: Nix Minosola: Atlas: Male:  29: Atlas is a massive human, standing at 8 foot 6 inches. He had muscles built upon muscles. He is a very intimidating looking person. He has dark tan skin and two toned hair. The top part is a bright blonde color and his underside is a dark brown/ black color. His eyes are a bright silver color. Atlas normally wears just a t-shirt and jeans with combat boots. He carries a set of daggers on him despite the powers he has.: Atlas is quiet and collected and he's not one for talking a lot. He prefers to be keep to himself but is still willing to help when need be, however he tends to need motivation to help others.: Meteorflash: Atlas has stone hard skin that is hard to crush or break. He has a single soft spot on the nape of his neck. He can super heat his body to kill infections, as well as cause illumination.: N/A: Nix is a former convict who escaped from jail when the outbreak happened. He was a normal looking human but started to mutate when the break out happened. He broke through the walls and took off and ran into hiding. He looks so differently from when he was in jail most people don't even know who he was.

Alpine Ink: Veli Toivonen: Veli: Male: 26: sniper rifle: electrician: Veli is tall and on the slimmer athletic side at 6'2" with wavy dark brown hair and pale skin. He tends to be a bit unshaven and messy-looking since living on his own during the apocalypse. He normally wears simple and practical clothing for his work, t-shirt and jeans, steel-toe boots, and a thick grey jacket.: He only really talks when he's trying to be helpful, not much of a conversationalist, and seems happier to be alone with his thoughts the rest of the time. He likes to think he's done just fine being completely alone for the months since the meteor hit but it has taken its toll, at least whatever social skills he had have gotten worse. He's lucky enough to have the skills to live comfortably on his own. He can keep off zombies with fence and sniper rifle, grow his own food, keep water and electricity running in his house, and fix almost anything he needs to.: He has a large newfoundlander dog named Poika with shaggy black fur that follows him around, tail always wagging happily. Poika is well-behaved and just happy to be around any people.

Last edited by Scarzie on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:10 am

Crushes and Couples:

Wolf -> <- Akaru
Cutter -> <- Nyla

Last edited by Scarzie on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:18 am

The Haven:
The haven is a series of apartment buildings that have been fortified and secured to house a lot of people and provide for them.  

Gates
Main Gate
  A large gate made out of metal with small slats in it to see outside. The gate is large enough for vehicles to come and go out of. A large hut is built to the side of the gate where people are checked before entrance and exit of the facility.
Back Gate
  A second smaller gate on the opposite of the main gate. It can allow smaller vehicles to go through but not the large convoy vehicles.
Gate East
  The east gate, kept locked with four locks and three doors.
Gate West
  The west gate. Two doors locked with keycodes.
Gate South
  A secret door that is locked with three locks, the only one to with access to the keys and door is the Leader.

Buildings
Silent Shield
  The largest apartment complex in the area. The lowest three levels are blocked up and the windows cemented. This building is where most of the people sleep. Owned and run by Tocklock, twin to Mocklock
Screaming Spear
  One of the houses that has been converted into a bar and game area where the people can get a drink, or play pool. darts or other games. Owned by Mocklock.
Med Bay
  A small three story shop that has been converted into a medical building. A small shack on the outside of the building is where the head doctor stays.
The Garden
  Less of a building and more of an area but the garden a small park that was taken and converted into a area to grow crops. Tomatoes and Potatoes are what are mostly grown but some corn, onions, beats and cucumbers are also grown.
The Shed
  An small house which was turned into a shop/ general story. People can trade and barter goods for other things.

Vehicles:
Big Red
   A former Firetruck renovated to be a supply truck able to hold and contain up to 12 people for 5 days if stranded. The main scavenging truck.
Black Beast
   A Semi truck that's been converted and combined with two fronts of two semis. One side has spikes on it and the other has a dozer or pusher on it. Control of which "Front" can be change by a gear in that combines the two cabs. Can hold up to 8 people but is not suited to be out for more than a day. This is considered the rescue truck.

Last edited by Scarzie on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:18 am

Open
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Open
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 1:30 am

Nightblade : Nyla Eliane Joans: Female : 22: She's very average looking average height average build, hair is a light brown color. But her eyes are a blue green mix. She usually wears combat boots with ripped jeans( only because she has worn holes in them) and a tee shirt usually topped with a sweater: Nyla doesn't think she is special or important by any means, but she tried her hardest to be useful around the place. She tries to be independent. Nyla sometimes focuses to much on the care of others and forgets to take care of herself. She is very crafty and likes to make things. Also loves to read book and learns things. : has daggers hidden in each boot perfures a bow because it's quiet: christeb: raised her younger sister on her own. Kiara, she was bitten and so Nyla kept the promise they made and killed her before she hurt anyone: very smart in medical stuff: was turned into a super and her powers is that she can take and give life energy( kinda like rouge from X-men) her eyes are now purple due to this enhancement.

Super Joining Form:
Nightblade: Rhydian ( Ryder) Walsh : clairvoyant : Male : 24: Ryder is tall about six foot four. He has nice toned body because he works out. He has sand blond hair with light brown eyes. : He's charming and fun to be around but he doesn't talk much about himself. : Rhydian is Clarvoiant he can see bits of the future before it happens sometimes. And sometimes he knows the outcome of a plan before it happens. But its really hit or miss when he knows. : none: originally from UK Wells. Doesn't talk about how he got to the haven. : other: has a sister he thinks is dead.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Human Joining Form:
Alpine Ink: Akaru Novamek: male: 21: throwing-knives: Surgeon: Akaru is a small guy standing around 5'4" with tan skin and a skinny frame. His hair is dark brown and curly, but cut trimmed short around the sides and back. Usually he wears plain light-coloured t-shirts and pants, and a cargo jacket.: He's shy and not very talkative, but straight-forward and logical. He copes best on his own and doesn't share his emotions very much. He comes across as calm, measured, and steady-handed.: crush- Wolf: He made it through his first three years of medical school before the apocalypse happened, most of what he knows beyond that was studying on his own.: other:

Super Joining Form:
Alpine Ink: Iskender Leventoğlu: Ender: male: 27: Ender is a tall and athletic man from years of training, more lithe and agile than muscular. His olive skin is matched with longer black hair that's cut in a neat straight line at the back right above the shoulder-blades, and he usually keeps it in a loose braid. He has a sharp browline, triangular jawline, and because of his abilities his eyes are a dark copper-red that hide in a natural dark brown hue when out of direct light, and tend not to be noticed often.: He's never been one for big ambitions or goals, he'd rather live a quiet life but that's not exactly easy during the apocalypse. He's always been a cautious person, but with the advent of the zombies and the powers he's been more jumpy, skittish, and almost paranoid. When he's not looking over his shoulder he's slow to anger and has a good sense of humour.: He has the power to see other people's powers. He usually can't tell someone's powers immediately, sometimes unable to decipher it, but he sees powers working through a person's body like an aura, see it move around the person and see when their power is about to be used.: crush: Former firefighter, one of the survivors of another safe haven whose numbers dwindled and eventually split apart, and wandering his way towards the Haven.: other:

Last edited by Alpine Ink on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Awesome I'll add then later when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:53 pm

Alpine Ink: Veli Toivonen: Veli: Male: 26: sniper rifle: electrician: Veli is tall and on the slimmer athletic side at 6'2" with wavy dark brown hair and pale skin. He tends to be a bit unshaven and messy-looking since living on his own during the apocalypse. He normally wears simple and practical clothing for his work, t-shirt and jeans, steel-toe boots, and a thick grey jacket.: He only really talks when he's trying to be helpful, not much of a conversationalist, and seems happier to be alone with his thoughts the rest of the time. He likes to think he's done just fine being completely alone for the months since the meteor hit but it has taken its toll, at least whatever social skills he had have gotten worse. He's lucky enough to have the skills to live comfortably on his own. He can keep off zombies with fence and sniper rifle, grow his own food, keep water and electricity running in his house, and fix almost anything he needs to.: He has a large newfoundlander dog named Poika with shaggy black fur that follows him around, tail always wagging happily. Poika is well-behaved and just happy to be around any people.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Alpine Ink: Yustinya Horobey: Female: 23: Sword: Greenhouse Farmer: Yustinya (or 'Stinya') stands at 5'8" with wider shoulders and hips showing her muscular build. She has a pale rounded face with blonde hair that reaches her waist usually in a messy tangle. Her eyes are a pale brown that almost match the hue of her hair but darker. She mostly wears practical clothes, boots, jeans, jacket, sometimes a simple dress if she feels like it.: Yustinya is very extroverted and outgoing. She doesn't like spending much time alone, then she gets restless and annoyed. She's reckless as well, she doesn't stop to think about the risk most of the time and just goes out to do what has to be done. She enjoys slaying zombies. It's probably why Henri stuck her with greenhouse duty anyway, so she wouldn't get herself into trouble outside the Haven.: crush: She spent most of her childhood and teen years training to be an acrobat, and she knows some martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

I rewrote Iskender's form and made another female character cause I just thought the genders were a little unbalanced

Alpine Ink: Iskender Leventoğlu: "Alex" or "Ender": male: 27: Iskender is tall and athletic with a lithe and agile build rather than wide or muscular. His olive skin tone is matched with longer black hair, cut in a neat straight line at his shoulder blades and usually braided loosely. He has a tall face, sharp brow, and triangular jawline. His eyes are a dark copperish-red usually, dark enough that at a distance they might just appear dark brown. In direct light however his eyes can shine bright red, the result of his mutation. Especially when scavenging, he normally wears his old uniform, a large beige coat and pants with reflective stripes over it, thick enough to defend against bites and scratches from zombies.: He's always been a bit cautious, skittish, and jumpy, but with his mutation and the apocalypse he's even more so, almost to paranoia. Not to the point of being cowardly, but he always likes to be prepared for any emerency, part of what he learned from his line of work as a firefighter. He acts quickly when he needs to but is slow to anger, and overall more reserved. In the rare moments he feels he can relax he lets out his sense of humour and is a supportive friend.: His mutation mostly affected his eyes and mind. He has the ability to see radiation and the mutations in supers. Matching his changed eye colour after the mutation, supers appear to him like they have swirling auras of red light, and it gets dimmer or brighter around certain parts of their body depending on how their powers move through them or how they use them. Say if a super is about to shoot fire from its hands, he can see the aura grow brighter around the hands before that fire ability is cast. He can't see or predict what kind of ability a super will have just from auras however, the auras mostly look the same to him for every super. The only explanation he's come up with is that the mutation somehow allowed him to see a broader spectrum of light, but sometimes he sees odd things, person-shaped auras where there is no person standing there, and he can't be sure when an aura is real or if he sometimes hallucinated them. He's not personally sure if he's a super or not because of that, because part of him thinks he might just be hallucinating all of it.: crush: History: other

Alpine Ink: Varvara Kesko: "Vara": Female: 25: Vara is on the taller side at 5'8", with a slim frame and light skin. After her mutation, her hair started to show streaks of different colours, some parts of her hair are dark brown, dark auburn, grey, or black. The ends of her hair, bleached almost white, was her own doing before the meteor hit. Her hair isn't curly but it's thick enough that it puffs outwards messily rather than just falling straight down, and even still reaches to her shoulder-blades. Her eyes are bright green.: Vara is serious and straightforward, blunt and honest, but she always looks like she's worried about something on her mind. Some might even find her intimidating because of her no-nonsense manner.: Her power is telekinesis, but it has limits. She can't use it on anything heavier than her own body weight, and can usually only focus on lifting one or two objects at a time. If she tries to push with her powers against something heavier than her weight, she gets thrown back herself. It takes all of her strength to push her own body weight like that, so she can't do it constantly.: Ryder: History: Other
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Human Joining Form:
nightbladde: Marie Garcia: female: 25: Knives hidden on her body and a 9mm glock 26.: Mechanic : Marie is Latino, she has bronze skin with long wavy blond hair she usually keeps tied up in a bun to keep out of her face. she patiet only maybe 5'5" but has an hour glass figure. she has full lips: strong willed and passionate and very smart, when she comes to a problem she doesn't give up till she solves it. even though she's a mechanic she likes to be feminine and caring to those around her: Veli: Marie grew up in south Texas and has a slight accent expesually when she tired or angry, she had a BA in maniacal engineering: other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)   Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Page 1 of 1