Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:23 pm

"But since you're the only survivor people will be calling for your imprisonment." He said
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

(I was thinking the same thing. When do you want it?)

"I hope they're like you."

"Alright," she smiles, giving him a quick peck on the lips, before dashing off.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:54 pm

"I know." Blu said. "They will want justice."

"I hope they don't act like me." Scar said. I was a handful"

Claw smiled and sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:58 pm

"And it's my job." Broderson sniffled a bit and started looking over the folder on his desk. Outside the office through the window Petya was being walked up to the front counter by two cops, his hands handcuffed behind his back. The cops left him there for a moment and he saw Blu.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Blu saw him and looked down. "And that kid?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Broderson looked up and furrowed his brow in confusion. "Who is that?" He looked at Petya and stood up
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:21 pm

"No clue. Thought you knew." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 pm

"I'll go ask." Broderson left the office and came back a few minutes later. The officers led Petya off to a back room. "He's from the former Russian mafia, but he was arrested because he snuck into the country illegally." He told Blu.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:32 pm

"And you turned out to be a wonderful person."

Ai tries on dress after dress.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:59 pm

"Oh, okay." Blu said.

Scar snorted. "Not really." (She can have the babes whenever you want.)

Claw give her his opinion on them.

(Might be back later guys, gonna go watch Jungle Book)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:04 pm

"I have a bit of a bone to pick with him but I'll wait until he's out of interrogation." Broderson went back to his desk but didn't sit down. He shifted from foot to foot as if he was irritated and restless.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:19 pm

(Okay. Maybe in a couple of days)

"To me, you are a wonderful person, Ian."

She finally emerges with a midnight blue and forest green dress. It fell down her body with grace, strapless, and had an aquamarine gem belt that wrapped around her, just above her waist. The gems were in the shape of an infinity symbol, many wrapping around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 am

Scar just chuckled.

Claw smiled. "I love it, but my only question is, how quickly can you get out of it?" he smirked. "Cause at the end of the night, that's all I want to know."

"What did that kid do?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 6:27 pm

"Don't you believe me?" She asks with a frown.

Her jaw drops, her cheeks alight. "Claw!" She shrieks. "You perv! How could you say something like that out in public?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:27 pm

"Of course I do." Scar said. "I believe you baby." He smiled and kissed her.

"There is no one else in this room!" He chuckled. "it's just you and me. The nearest person is the clerk, and they are in a separate room." He walked up to her. "But other than that, it looks perfect. It's makes your eyes shine."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Hina kisses him back. "I love you," she whispers.

Ai smiles happily. "You're perfect! Absolutely perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:18 pm

"I love you too Hina." He smiled.

"Me, or the dress?" Claw teased.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm

"I cant wait for the triplets to come," she sighs.

"Who else would I be talking about other than the dress?" She asks teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Claw kissed her. "I don't know. I would say my twin brother but since I actually have one of those now..." He looked away. "I made this awkward."

"Nor can I." Scar said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Ai laughs. "Silly boy. You are perfect, Claw. No matter what, you'll always be the one who has my heart, body, mind and soul."

She rests her head against his shoulder. "I missed you when I was gone... I'm sorry for leaving like that..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 pm

He smiles and kisses her deeply.

"I would say it's okay...but it's not. I went crazy with out you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm

She kisses him back.

"Well now I'm back, and I'm never leaving or letting you go."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Scar smiled hearing her words.

Claw smiled. "You should change before we end up buying that dress because I broke something on it." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Hina closes her eyes.

Ai smiles. "Alright. I'll be quick."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Scar kisses her belly softly.

Claw smiles and watches her go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next