Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Comet furrowed his brow a little bit at Hoss calling him 'boy'. "Do you intend to turn all of us into mutants?" He asked

[Comet in International is 18 years old, here he's 31]
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 10:36 pm

"Yes." He said. "All are stronger when they are monsters."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:31 pm

"Even me? I couldn't imagine being a mutant myself." Comet said, walking over to the window just next to Hoss.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 am

Nyla walked over to a building. " Guys this way. We can't go through the front gate they're guards watching it day and night they'll see us coming. But this tunnel is unguarded because hoss doesn't know about it. It leads to the basement of the hotel. From there we can quietly move to the infirmary. Where I have monaters placed already. No one ever goes there anymore sure to hoss killing so many people." She paused looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:42 pm

"What are you trying to get at boy!?" Hoss snapped. "Trying to beg for mercy?"
(Hoss calls him boy to make him feel small. Hoss is also about 54 years old.)

Wolf growled. "I don't like the feeling of this." He said gently.

Atlas walked to Nyla. "I should lead since my eyes glow and emit light. Is there only one path to take, cause I'll lead you all in, you sneak in and then I'll come around to the gates and get Hoss' attention." Atlas said. "That way you guys can get in safely."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:49 pm

" Okay. You go to the gate wait for my signal." Nyla nodded digging in her bag pulling our flash lights, she handed the couple she had out to her comrades. " You take this." She handed Atlas the radio. " I'm not going to talk. But you'll hear three feed backs. Hoss is probably listening. Understood?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:56 pm

He nodded. "Alright then." He said. Walked up to the Tunnel. He took a deep sighs, closing his eyes. He opened them and light poured out from his eyes. He started to walk into it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:59 pm

" You don't need to go into the tunnels we have flash lights big guy." Nyla chuckled. " But if it makes you feel better lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 2:01 pm

"I just wanna be sure." Atlas said. "For all we know a zombie could have stumbled in here. I can't get bit, so I just wanna be safe."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 2:03 pm

" Well I have this need trick I can use against them." She walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 2:09 pm

"I know but what if some how they got pass you." He siad. "I'm a lot wider then you." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:01 pm

" Well if they get pasted me then you take care of them." Nyla told him walking up front unafraid if zombies attack her. " even if they get bit I can heal them."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 pm

"I'm not trying to get at anything sir. And I'm not asking for mercy." Comet said.

Karu jogged a few paces ahead of the rest to a sewer grate next to the wall of the Haven. "I can get it through here, this is how I broke in before."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:45 pm

" You don't need to break in. We have a clear path into the basement. Saber knows what I'm talking about." Nyla said nodding towards her. " Plus it's safer to stick together. Hoss is strong and if my science is correct Atlas, griffin and I will be the only ones with powers around him. So I don't want him to catch you and hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:53 pm

"I have powers too, and we already planned that I would sneak it ahead." Karu said. "I can scout in there for you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:58 pm

" Hoss shuts off your powers. We will be staying together. " Nyla ordered. " You and wolf talked about scouting ahead not us. And I'm not letting you get caught because if you get caught we all do."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:05 pm

"And if we all stick together we can all be caught in one ambush. If we split up we have a better chance." Karu replied, already removing the grate and climbing down into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:20 pm

" Kura don't you dare." Nyla reached down grabbing the back of his shirt. " We will split up once in the basement. But not before."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Karu climbed back out of the tunnel, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm

" Wolf is in no condition to protect you. " Nyla whispered to him. " I don't want to loose anyone else okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:38 pm

"I just want to be useful in getting the Haven back." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

" and you will be I promise. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:55 pm

"Which way to the basement?" Karu asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:56 pm

" This way." Nyla lead. " hey have you perfected your explosion skills?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

"Explosion?" Karu asked and followed, confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next