Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Nyla handed Griff father the ear buds she stole listening to her team mates. " What if an explosion happened near this back wall. It is exposed and could be easy broken into." Nyla pointed to the back guard tower. " if people are focused there then Wolf can get unto the training room. And I have enough chemicals in here yo make a small bomb."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:46 pm

"I could get through the vents from here-" Karu pointed on the map. "-to the back wall here and set the bomb in this back room."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:47 pm

"So what are you saying then?" Hoss snapped.

"But how?" Atlas is drawing their attention to the main Gate." Cutter said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:51 pm

"Becoming a mutant just never crossed my mind. I'm used to relying on weapons to fight." Comet replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm

" means people will be split thin. Some are distracted by atlas the others by the bomb." Nyla answered. " It's like in world wars two Germany was fighting a war on two fronts. One with Russia invading from Poland and America coming from france. That caused the German troops to be spread to thin making it easy for both sides to win."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:57 pm

"Once I set the bomb off I'll come right back to the infirmary and catch up with you guys. Then we can try lighting the chemical gas." Karu said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:04 pm

"What if someome who knows me in human form sees me and points me out?" Wolf asked.

"So what if I made you better? Instead of always needing a weapon, you where a weapon?" Hogarth asked. "I could make you somewhat like Wolverine was." He smiled.

Atlas walked up to the front gate, Zombies crawling ontop of him, gnawing at his stone like skin. He took the gates in his hands as he ignored the warnings of guards. A few bullets bounced off his skin. He took the gates and started to shake them, loud groans and clacks echoing. "HEY HOGARTH!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:05 pm

"That would be interesting..." Comet nodded
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:09 pm

" you can count on your fingers the people who know your human form and most of them are right here. Other then Comet but I doubt he would rat you out." Nyla pointed out. " Akura plant the bomb at the back guard tower. Wolf go to the training room and get weapons. The rest of us are going to wait here and confront Hoss. Everyone take an ear bud. They all are all on a secure channel so only we can hear." Nyla said hoping this plan worked. She frowned realizing Saber didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Karu took an earbud and set it up quickly. He looked at the map again and memorized his route to the back tower.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:12 pm

"Something about the air feels off down here." Saber whispered. "Ryder, do you see any visions?" She asked.

"Of course, it would be wonderful." Hogarth said smiling darkly. A messanger burst into his room. "SIR! Some man made out of stone is calling for you at the gate!" He panted. Hogarth growled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:16 pm

" No. " Ryder shook his head. " I think we are to close to Hoss." He whispered back.

" Good luck everyone. " Nyla nodded putting an ear bud in as well. She walked over to Sparky. " I never break a promise. " She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:23 pm

(You mean Cybore?) XD

Cy nodded. "Thank you." He said. He placed a hand on Flicker's shoulder as she helf Griffin.

"K-Karu..." Wolf said as he stuck his ear bud in and walked over to him.

Hogarth walked to the gate. "Who in hell are you!?" Hog snapped to Atlas.
"I'm just your worst nightmare!" Atlas smiled. "Now, I wanna come in."
"No." Hog said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:24 pm

"I know Wolf, I'll be careful." Karu said and quickly left the infirmary with the small bomb tucked into his sweater. He found the vent that would lead right to the back wall and climbed in. In only a few minutes he was just above the room where the bomb was going to be placed.

Comet turned around and when Hoss was paying attention to the messenger, he fired his pen gun at Hoss.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:28 pm

( yeah sorry couldn't remember names.)

" Any time." she smiled debating on telling them about her powers. Nyla figured Griff would have told them she healed his wing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Hoss side stepped and the Bullet hit Atlas in the forehead. He growled. Guards rushed up grabbing comet.

Wolf watched as he waited for the boom of the bomb. He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:38 pm

" You guys wait here. I'm going to go help Atlas with Hoss. I'll call you guys soon." Nyla said walking towards the doors of the infermary.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Comet fired at the guards then dropped his pen gun taking out his knife and struggling against them.

Karu opened up a vent panel and pulled the bomb out of his sweater. He activated it and dropped it down into the room. He quickly started to move back down the vent towards the infirmary before it would go off.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Wolf heard the explosion and took off running toward the training deck.

"Let me in or I'll let myself if." Atlas said darkly.

"No." Hog growled.

"Fine." Atlas said. He started to bend the pannles of the gate, so he could step inside.

The guards struggled against him, two of them dead. They grabbed Comet and started to drag him away.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Comet struggled more, stabbing the knife into one of the living ones' arm.

Karu paused as the explosion rattle the vents. He stayed still and waited for it to pass. There were faint cracking sounds below him and the vents started to fall loose from the ceiling. He moved forward quickly, turning a corner and getting to a shaft that led down to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Nyla rushed to comets aid.Grabbiang the Guard touching her hand to his exposed neck. " Sorry." She said Absorbing his energy.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Comet quickly killed the other one with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Hog turned around, "what in hell!?" He snapped. Atlas slipped in quickly and grabbed Hog's neck lifting him up into the ground. He threw him into the ground, pounding him in. The concrete under his face gave way to the force. Blood oozed from Hog's head.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Karu glanced over his shoulder and saw parts of the wall and the vent behind him being torn apart and he went for the basement shaft, underestimating how far it went down and he didn't have time to turn and go legs-first. He was knocked out when he hit the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:06 pm

" You're okay?" Nyla asked Comet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next