Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Soul Takers RP!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:05 pm

LS looked at her with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 pm

"Wanna try at least?" she asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:17 pm

"I dont know." He looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yeah that's right!!! I'm back!!! New and Improved!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:08 am

<Starts to dream> -I stare up at the aqua blue moon, My black cloak covering my body and casting a shadow over my eyes- "It is time for all of this to end" -Looks at the secret brick wall door, the opening to the secret organization "The Darkness Kurai" as I enter, the brick wall closing behind me, locking shut, I instantly feel something wrong and jump forward, rolling away as an explosion goes off behind me, sealing the exit, suddenly hundreds of industrial lights buzz to life and reveal the small army of men surrounding me and a single man standing atop a platform- "So I heard you were thinking of going AWOL, is this information reliable?" -I smirk- "It is" -He shakes his head and turns away throwing up a hand signal as the men around me draw their weapons, half with katana's the other half with machine guns, as the swordsmen close in on me and the machine gunners take their positions I crouch down, tightening the muscles in my legs, ready to attack, the swordsmen charge at me and the gunners start to fire I spring into action, drawing my Nodachi and Scorpion submachine gun from under my cloak, starting to spin with extreme speed, I smirk pulling the trigger and flicking my sword hand outward, 10,20,30 falling at my hand, as the gunfire reaches me my cloak starts to take all the hits, thick with kevlar and metal plating the bullets never find their way through and no swordsman can ever get close enough to hurt me, the very wind starting to make me go faster, as my Scorpion runs out of ammo I draw my katana and rise onto one toe, starting to direct myself towards them, as the few remaining start to retreat i swiftly end their lives, instantly stopping spinning and running after the man- "I'm coming for you Jack!" -I bust into the main control room and watch as his hand goes to slam down on a button that would blow up the base in it's entirety, suddenly his hand itself disappears, having quickly produced a dagger from my cloak I take off his hand and kick him to the ground placing my foot on his throat- "You will never hurt anyone else, ever again" -I raise my Nodachi over his head- "I had to kill 183 people to get to you and now it is your turn, Goodbye Jack" -I swiftly bring it down hearing it hit the floor underneath- <I wake up> -Sitting up I look out over the horizon, having been sleeping on a roof I feel my Nodachi, Katana, and Dagger on my waist, my kelvar, metal plated midnight black, but stained scarlet by blood, cloak billowing around my feet- "I am Emil Castagnier, and I am the leader of the vigilante assassination group know as "The Darkness Kurai"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:41 am

Hey Blaze! Wait what?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 am

Hai! And what what?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 am

What was that big post about? ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 am

The new backstory)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:55 am

oh okay. What's up?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 am

Nothing much really, been roleplaying on an app called Geeking, then started thinking of yall)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:00 am

Oh well that's nice.]

I'm gonna be messing around with the forums so if things start changing sorry! XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:01 am

Oh yeah btw you know you can change all of those spanish buttons XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:04 am

I'vs missed so much ;-; fill me in?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 am

[Yeah I'll try...Well...Artie has gone missing, Leo is secretly working against Doom. Jinx still has no mind. Apollo was killed and turned into a massive monster thing that is controlled by Doom. LS and a bunch of others are hiding in a forest protected by Mavi.. Char had LS and her's kids, two girls who are Heileigh and Myka., Oh and Jinx got into a fight with LS, Mavi and Rett because Rett is now owned by Doom. Apollo helped Rett escape and Doom got pissed. Jinx found them and attacked but got shoved over and fell on LS crushing his legs. Li loved a guy named James but he died. She is now crushing on his best friend Mavi. ]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 am

There I fixed it. ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Great Job that looks great!!!)

Emil stalked through the forest, his blood-stained cloak billowing behind him, his hood up, covering his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm

I have been working on my own forum so this actually looks really good)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Leo climbed out of one of the tunnels that Jinx had made. He shook his hair trying to shake out the dirt. He huffed going from demon form to human. He started for the forest blood dripping from his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm

-Emil's eyes dart back and forth through the forest, on high alert, my cloak shining scarlet with blood-
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Leo just walked his mind some where else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

-Hears a footstep to my right and darts behind a tree, turning and seeing Leo, all facial expression hidden by my hood-
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 pm

[Okay I'm just gonna say I hate it when people rp in first person.] Just rp in third]

Leo limps slightly around. His chest is heaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:49 pm

(Agh my bad, have gotten used to it, sowwy ;-Wink

-Emil watches him closely, looking for any signs of hostility-
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Not a prob it just kind of pisses me off for some reason.]

Leo stopped leaning against a tree and fell down into a sitting position. He looked at the wound on his shoulder. "Damn it Jinx shredded me..." He hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:02 pm

-Emil looks at him closely, stepping out of the shadows, holding his Nodachi hit under his cloak-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Takers RP!   Soul Takers RP! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Takers RP!
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next