Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Empty
PostSubject: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Notice: This rp is based off of Sword Art Online and takes place in the original game, however the characters, guilds, etc. will not be the same as in the anime or manga. An exception might be the occasional boss and some of the floors, for example the first floor is still the Town of Beginnings.

Intro:

Video games used to be a fun pastime that distracted you from everyday life. Now they have become your life. I am not talking about an obsession felt towards a game; oh no, it's much larger than that. Thousands of kids have been trapped in the virtual reality game, Sword Art Online, while their real bodies lay like shells out in the real world. Here in the game, survival is imperative: for if you die here, that's it. Game over.

Rules:
Please have a basic understanding of Sword Art Online!
No perfect characters. Flaws are required.
No Godmodding, Spotlighting, or any unfairness if the sort.
When cursing, please star it out.
Place "SAO is awesome" in the "Other" space.
Please don't fight outside of the roleplay. Be polite!
No characters or guilds from the anime or manga!
No joining and never coming back! You will be deleted after two weeks if notice is not given beforehand!
No spamming, asking someone to come to another rp is tolerated.
No text talk.
Try not to get this deleted, I worked too hard on it to get it deleted again.

Joining Form:

Name: Age: Gender: Loner or Guild: Fighter, Townsperson, or Shop owner (ex. Item shop)/Trade shop owner (ex. Blacksmith)/Business owner (ex. Tavern owner): Description: Personality: History: Crush/Spouse: SN: Other

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Characters:

Eli Windisch: 18: Male: Loner: Fighter: Eli stands at about 5'10" and isn't really muscular. He has shoulder length, spiky black hair with blue dyed hair tips and dark blue eyes. He is usually dressed in darker colors and wields a black sword called the Elucidator (which was Kirito's sword in the series): Eli gives the impression that he only cares about himself but that's just what people think. Those who know him know that he cares for everyone and is trying his hardest to get everyone out alive. He is truly a kind person but he prefers to work alone because he feels it puts others in less danger that way.: His parents died two years ago and Eli fought to be able to keep both him and Nick in the same house and area and he won by getting custody of the house and Nick. He just graduated High School and works 3 part-time jobs to keep himself and Nick in house and home. He was part of the beta test.: None: Funnelpaw: Other

Caleb: 21: Male: Leader of Midnight Warriors: Fighter: Caleb is 6'5" and has dirty blond hair. He has brown eyes and is slightly tan and very muscular. He wears armor he ordered from a top rated NPC shop that is shiny black with blue inlays, he gives the same armor to everyone in his guild but doesn't require them to wear it. When he doesn't wear his armor he wears a blue shirt with jeans. He constantly changes the type of weapon he uses so he doesn't seem to particularly have one more than another: Caleb is a big team player and he is very cautious. He gets along with pretty much everyone other than Eli since Eli seems to be only in it for himself. : Caleb won't say anything about his history except that Caleb isn't his real name: None: Funnelpaw:

Connor: 23: Male: Loner: Shop owner (Item shop): Connor stands at 5'11 and 1/2" although he claims he's 6 feet tall. He has black hair and green eyes, he is fairly tan and muscular.  He dresses up a little more fancy and he has some good weapons although he keeps them in his inventory almost all the time.: He is charming but he is also a complete and total fake although nobody can really see it. He is a con-man but he acts nice to everyone and truly seems to be a good guy although he really isn't.: Connor is just a screen name, a name he used as a joke because he is a con-man. He became one only after losing his parents and being forced to live on the streets, so he became charming and conned people out of necessity. It was how he paid for his house, car, nerve gear, food, and pretty much anything else: none: Funnelpaw: Other

Kyra Lawless: 16: Female: Loner: Townsperson: Kyra stands at 5'4" and has long brunette hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, and little to no muscle mass. She wears whatever she wants.: She is very kindd to others, but doesn't trust them easily. She always seems to be happy and full of life: She was a babysitter in real life and continues that in the game as Nick's babysitter: None: Funnelpaw: Other

Nick Windisch: 10: Male: Loner: Townsperson: Same as Eli although he has no blue tips in his hair, his eyes are stormy grayish-blue, and he is 4'9": Extremely shy, childish, and kind. He is also gullible and has complete trust in his brother from an admiration he developed over the past two years, in his mind Eli is always right.: Look at Eli's history: None: Funnelpaw: Other

Phyllis/Floyd Wright : 17 : Gender Fluid (girl and boy) : Loner : Fighter : They have rather pale skin and few freckles. It burns rather easily and they joke that they glow in the night. Their hair is short, straight, and a graying brown. It is curing a bob-like fashion. They call it "coconut head". Their eyes are bottle green. They are quite short, somewhat muscular, and have an average build. When they are Phyllis, they wear glasses, but when they are Floyd, they do not. Which is rather problematic, for they need those glasses to see. They wear whatever clothing they want, not matter what gender they are. : They are rather outgoing, extroverted, and headstrong. They could be described as friendly, sure. They're dependable, witty, and humerus. They are also lazy, stubborn, and easily jealous. : They do not miss the family they left behind when the game took over, for they were rude and I accepting. They do miss the world, though. : None : Imperfect :

Francis Jade Wynn : 16 : Female : Loner : Black Smith : Francis is a little shorter than average, standing at 5'4. She is a bit pudgy, thought her build can still be described as narrow. Her skin is not pale, though it is not the tannest on the block. A nice medium. Her hair is rather long, going to her elbows. It is straight, thick, and dyed a white-pink color. Her eyes are a golden brown. Francis was in a car crash when she was young. She was in the car with her friend when they were T-boned by a drunk driver. Everyone was fine, but she lost her left leg. She wears a prosthetic and now walks with a noticeable limp. Clothing wise, she wears anything that's pale or black, and her style can be described as edgy. She doesn't care if her prosthetic shows; why should she? She also wears a bit too much eye makeup. : Francis will take no shit from nobody. She most defiantly will fight fire with fire and would love to see you try and stop her. She can be described as an optimist, for instead of shutting down when she lost a limb, she walked on. She has a hopelessly bad taste in movies and watches the same bad ones over and over again (including Airplane!, Ghostbusters, and National Treasure). She is very good at baking, playing the violin, and math. She is short tempered and afraid of confrontation. : She only played the game because a friend of hers told her it would be fun. She doesn't hold a grudge against them, considering they have already died. : None : Imperfect:

Brock Jones: 25: Male :Shop owner [Tavern]: Brock is a very tall man standing at about 6 foot 9.5. He has dark ebony skin and close shave hair. He has bright vibrante blue eyes that seam to pierce into the soul. He wears a chainmail shirt with normal pants with iron claud boots. He has a spear as his weapon. Brock is level 19 in cooking and proud of it.  He is a good friend of Roxy's mother and the only man she trusts at the moment.: Brock is a kind and gentle man. He sometimes forgets his own power and can hurt people without trying. He wont turn down a good friend but he also isn't afraid to hurt some one. He is protective of Roxy.: He grew up in the south. He is a well rounded man. He can cook, fight and ride. : None: FOTN: SAO is AWESOME!

Roxy Xena: 16: Female: Fighter [Beast Tamer]: Roxy has tan skin with bright blonde hair. It has a single black streak in it. She has bright green eyes that seam dull almost. She has a piercing in each ear. She has a chain mail shirt on with a tunic over that reaches her knees and is tied at the waist. She has slack pants on her legs and Leather shoes. She has a scar on her arm. : She is quiet and very shy, but even more shy around men/guys. She can slowly open up but it's of a tick to get her to open up. Though she's shy she talks better through art and is a very good artist.: She was harmed by a man at the age of 10. She was saved by a dog a few moments after. Her mother who was abandoned by her husband, homeschooled her and has been overly protective of her. She moved to a town where she meet Brock who knew her from the news and allowed Roxy and her mother to live above his bar.: None: FOTN: She has a small Dragon that is always with her names Freefall. He is Green with black markings. SAO is AWESOME!

Talon:18: Female:Guild: Fighter: Talon had hip length black hair that is tied up in a pony tail. She has pale skin with freckles on her face. She has pink eyes. She wears all black armor. She has a Dragon Tyrant sword. She wears a special necklace. : She is outgoing. She hates to listen to the rules and is hard to contain. She loves to run free. : She lives with her brother, Fang, and they are both big nerds. : None yet!: FOTN: SAO is AWESOME!

Fangs: 18:Male:  Guild: Fighter He's looking for people to make a guild with called the Dragon's Kiss: He looks a lot like his sister, pale skined with soft pink eyes with and deep black spiky hair. He has a bit of stubble on his jaw. He has an eye patch on his right eye where he is blind. He like his sister wears a full suit of armor but his is a deep blood red. : He is much more calm then his sister and a lot more rational. He is also extreamly protective. Behing the younger of the two he feels the need to protect and guard thoughs younger than him. He is a s*cker for baby animals and cute kids. : Same as his sister, live with their parents.: None: FOTN: SAO is AWESOME!

Amber Hellmers (German girl, Jarryn Hellmer's sister) : 18: Female: Guild, Member of Midnight Warriors: Fighter: She has a muscular but slim figure with purple hair (dyed) and pale skin, with flat gray eyes. She uses sword and shield currently, but plans to get a tower shield and greatsword.: She is kind, caring, and loyal, but quick to trust and with most except her brother( the ones excluded from most being members of her guild), easy to manipulate.: She normally isn't that into gaming, but the thought of a virtual reality MMO where she controlled herself without a controller or anything fascinated her. She convinced her brother to play it with her rather easily because he was a regular gamer and was considering getting the game himself anyways.: No Crush/Spouse: LoweStreik115/Sir Artorias Of The Abyss:

Jarryn Hellmers (Amber's brother): 18: Male: Member of Midnight Warriors : Fighter : Has a mildly muscular build, though it's somewhat slim for a guy, with crimson hair(dyed), deep green eyes, and pale skin. : He's somewhat quiet, though very intelligent and cautious. He is kind and caring, loyal when he trusts someone. : (Read Amber Hellmers history) : Nein : LoweStreik115/Sir Artorias Of THe Abyss

Vixen: 17 : Female : Loner: Fighter: Vixen is a slender, pale skinned girl with a rather small body frame. She has long, dark red hair full of loose curls that she usually has pulled back into a ponytail or a loose braid. Her eyes are a dark purple framed by long, dark eyelashes. She wears long sleeved cloth shirts with a black cloak and a blue scarf, some dark pants that go down to below her knees, and dark brown boots. She also wears a black headband and usually paints black stripes on her cheeks to stand in for war paint. Vixen's a very stubborn girl, but she's very loyal and protective of those she cares for. Currently she is not in a guild, but she fights alongside her childhood friend, whose's username in SAO is Ash. Her favorite weapon is the crossbow. Her favorite food in the real world is blueberry muffins.(~*Amberheart33*~)

Ash: 19 : Male : Loner : Fighter: Ash is a tall, slender yet muscular, guy with short silver streaked jet black hair that is usually combed back so it doesn't get in his green eyes. He has a scar on his left cheek and his right ear is pierced three times. His usual wardrobe consists of long sleeved cloth shirts, dark trousers, black boots, black cloak, and his red scarf that also serves as a mask. He also wears goggles on the top of his head, though he rarely uses them. His favorite weapon of choice is his silver bladed sword, though he also likes to use throwing knives. Ash is rather a quiet person who likes to keep to himself. He may seem cold, but he's actually quit loving and protective of those he cares about. He's laid back, yet quick and brutal on the battle field. He is currently not a member of a guild, so right now he is paired up with Vixen, who is his childhood friend in real life. He is very protective of her and would do anything to protect her. He is sort of afraid of heights. (~*Amberheart33*~)

Levels:

1-10: Kyra (7), Nick (3), Francis (7), Brock (7), Roxy (10)

11-20: Caleb (17), Connor (13), Amber (11), Jarryn (11), Vixen (14), Ash (14), Fangs (13), Talon (13)

21-30: Eli (21)

31-40:

41-50:

51-60:

61-70:

71-80:

81-90:

91-99:

Guilds:

Midnight Warriors:

Leader: Caleb

Second in Command:

Members:

Amber Hellmers

Jarryn Hellmers

Dragon's Kiss:

Leader: Fangs

Second in Command:

Members: Talon

Crimson Night (Murder Guild):

Leader:

Second in Command:

Members:

Parties (up to 6 in a party):

party 1: Kyra with Nick

party 2: Vixen with Ash

party 3: Amber with Jarryn

Floors:

1 - Town of Beginnings - Boss: not found

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:49 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Members:

Funnelpaw (Mod)- Eli, Caleb, Connor, Kyra, Nick

FyreOfTheNyght (Mod)- Brock, Roxy, Talon, Fangs

ιмρєяƒє¢т (Mod)- Phyllis/Floyd, Francis

Skystar115- Amber, Jarryn

~*Amberheart33*~-Vixen, Ash

Updates:

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Businesses:

Connor's Item Shop

Brock's Tavern

Francis's Blacksmith Shop

Business Partnerships(Split money earned in half, between two businesses or two players):

Eli and Kyra

Marriages (creates shared inventory):

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Character Theme Songs:

Eli's Theme:

"Me Against The World"

We're not gonna be just a part of their game
We're not gonna be just the victims
They're taking our dreams and they tear them apart
Till everyone's the same

I've got no place to go
I've got nowhere to run
They love to watch me fall
They think they know it all

I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
Me against the world
It's me against the world

We won't let them change how we feel in our hearts
We're not gonna let them control us
We won't let them shove all their thoughts in our heads
And we'll never be like them

I've got no place to go
I've got nowhere to run
They love to watch me fall
They think they know it all

It's me against the world
Me against the world

Now I'm sick of this waiting so come on and take your shot
You can spit out your insults but nothing you say is gonna change us
You can sit there and judge me, say what you want to
We'll never let you win

Me against the world

They'll never bring us down
We'll never fall in line
I'll make it on my own
Me against the world

by Simple Plan
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Art Section

Amber's Art

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Vixen10
Vixen

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Ash10
Ash

Night's Art:

[Fangs]
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Fang10

[Talon]
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Talon10

[Roxy]
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Roxy11

[Brock] 
Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Brock10
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.   Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where I'm copying everything from the SAO rp in case it gets deleted again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Takers :: Just Random Stuff :: Just whatever-
Jump to: