Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 pm

" no. I don't want to work for him again." She shook her head. " I just don't want you to feel like you have to stay with me because of the baby..." Jenna voiced her feelings. " I like you more then you like me you made that clear. I don't want to make it so you can't find love because of something we had no control over."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 pm

"I like you Jenna and I care about you as much as you do me... I don't know it's what I did to you that stops me, makes it seem wrong." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 pm

" yes it was wrong. But Tam forced you. It was have sex with me or both of us get killed by him." Jenna said softly. " I'm sorry that Tam made you remember and me to forget..."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 pm

"Rationalizing it doesn't help. The logical side of me knows that already. I'd need to forget it." Comet said, almost lapsing into the memory now before his eyes sparkled with a new idea. Is that neuro thing Tam had still around or did it burn too? Petya might do something along the same line if he's making some experimental drugs. He didn't share the idea with Jenna though, it was a plan he'd worry about on his own. "Maybe we should just put that topic down." he suggested
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:40 pm

" Do you think adoption is best if we can find a good family?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:42 pm

"Probably is." Comet nodded. He didn't like the idea but he felt it was the best option they had and his feeling against it was irrational. He also didn't want to argue with Jenna about it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:44 pm

" okay..." She nodded falling quiet unsure what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:55 pm

"I wish we hadn't gotten stuck up in this hospital we could've left by now," he muttered on, starting to ramble a bit. "If I hadn't lost my head on drugs I probably could've taken care of this in the dorm." he touched where the bullet had gone through his collarbone lightly. "Like the time I came back after being mauled by Tam's panther... or was it a black tiger?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:07 pm

" Panther." Jenna answered. " and I helped you with that too. If it was just the gun shot wound I would have just taken you back to the dorm. But I wasn't sure what drugs he gave you and that concerned me hence the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 pm

“It was the drugs that got half the Russian mafia jailed in Germany and made the whole thing fall apart. I don’t know what Petya thinks he’s going to do with them now.” He shrugged, still thinking back to Jenna helping him patch up the panther scratches. After they’d been talking for about an hour, the nurse came
to do the blood work.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Jenna watched the nurse draw blood and take it away to do their tests. " i don't know either. But he got the case and will use it how he pleases."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Comet flexed his arm where the needle had gone in, feeling a tiny bit lightheaded. “I don’t know what we should do about him, if there’s anything we can do. He’ll be recruiting people.”

(I’m thinking Petya could recruit Elani to get to Jenna)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:48 pm

( okay. That your character that's always been nice yo Jenna right?)

" yeah... now we have two mobs to worry about." Jenna sighed agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 pm

(maybe later on I’m still not sure about what Petya’s doing)

“Two mobs? Which is the other one?” Comet asked, feeling like he should know but forgot
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:55 pm

" apparently someone has taken over for Tam and is carring on his work according to Lillian." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:56 pm

“Ah right. Wonder how many people are working with them.” Comet asked. The nurse returned with the results and handed Comet a form to fill for being discharged.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:03 pm

" not a clue." Jenna answered.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:05 pm

He filled out the form quickly and handed it back, getting up out of the bed and pulling on his jacket impatiently. “Is there any restaurant on your mind you want to go to?” he asked Jenna
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:41 pm

" not really? Anything you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 12:21 am

"There's an Italian restaurant not far from our dorms," Comet said. He didn't care where they went as long as they got food. "What have you been craving?" he asked, looking to her pregnant belly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 am

" the cravings have been weird." She admitted. " one moment I want watermelon the next it's pickles with ice cream. Or the fake wiz cheese on gramcrackers."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 am

"Maybe a buffet or something then, they'll have more options," Comet suggested as they walked out of the hospital out to the street.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:06 am

" that sounds good." Jenna nodded liking his idea.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:07 am

Comet smiled and checked his phone. "There's a country-style one and a Chinese style buffet around the school."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:20 am

" country style." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next