Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:37 pm

"I know." She smiles Winking at him.

Claw groaned. "Emi, I'm so gonna beat the shit out of you." He panted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:40 pm

"And if I don't do it?" He asks.

"Are you alright Claw?" Ai asks gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:48 pm

"You have to give Dawn, a lap dance!" She smirked.

"I think so..." Claw said he held his chest.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Dawn chuckled, at Emi's request.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 pm

"I'll pass on both, thank you," Ken sighs.

Ai places a gentle hand over his own.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 pm

" maybe I want a lap dance." Dawn teased him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:53 pm

"Really?" he chuckles. "I think girls are better at lap dances than guys though."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Claw looks at her as he shakes. Claw's eyes roll back into his head and he falls to his side shaking.

"Holly SHIT!" Emi gasps jumping up and away from Dameon. "What's wrong with him? Is he faking it?" She said.

"You don't fake these things!" Scar said sitting up from where he had been laying. He thought quickly eliminating things. "Dawn! Was there pineapple, or pineapple juice in the fruit salad?" Scar asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 pm

"Claw!" Ai cries. She holds his head in her lap. "Please be ok! Please!" she begs. She was really worried, as she swallows a sob.

Hina was by Ai's side in an instant, hugging her sister. "Onee-chan, he'll be fine. Let's get him to the hospital, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:59 pm

" There are male stripers."Dawn pointed out. She heard what scar asked and thought for a moment." No I don't like pinapple. There was only watermelon strawberrys and cantaloupe."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 am

Ken chuckles. "True," he murmurs, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:07 am

"Did anyone bring anything that had pineapple?" Scar asked. "Get him into my car, I'll dive you guys and him there." Scar said. "Dawn I need my keys."

As Aina held Claw his body thrashed and twitched. It contorted in uncomfortable positions.

Emi grabbed the rum bottle, which was dragon fruit flavored and started to read the ingredients. "There's pineapple juice in the rum!" She said.

(I love Ken, Claw's just dying there and he's like: "Lets hug Dawn!" XD)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:09 am

(^^ He's not too fussed about those things unless it's his sister in trouble.)

Ken sighs. "You shouldn't be driving Scar. I'll take Claw. I do owe him one. I don't want you crashing into something." He stands up, gently placing Dawn down.

Ai looks distraught, as she and Hina pick Claw up. "Oh, please be alright!" she whispers, tears beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:13 am

" He'll no you are not driving!" Dawn shook her head. " I will." She stated pulling his key out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:14 am

"No Dawn. You're 15. Too young to be driving here. I didn't really drink apart from one cup, so I'm still sober."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 am

Scar growled. "Fine." He said. "Don't worry Aina, it's just an...extreme allergic reaction..." He swallowed.

Claw's thrashing become worse as he was moved.

"Oh god, I killed Claw." Emi said.

gtg be back in the morning)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:17 am

"Claw!" Ai screams, trying to keep him steady. The two girls struggled hard.

(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:17 am

" you are not driving!" Dawn shook her head ." I legilally can drive. I already have my license and states can't penilze me for having an Arizona state license." She said walking towards scars car.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:18 am

He sighs. "Why can't I?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:32 am

(Hey scar, I was thinking maybe make it a gang of boys in the alley. They set it up, but Hina fights back as hard as she can. They get her, and nearly finish stripping both her and themselves when Scar finds them. Hina is in tears, Scar goes wild, and she stops him from killing them. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 am

(I like it! That works for me!)

Scar growled watching the two fight. He pulled a second pair of keys out of his pocket. He got into the driver's seat and backed out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:09 am

Ai hoped they'd be able to stop Claw, but neither girl had the strength. Ken helps them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 am

Scar pulls out of the park. "Keep an eye on him, tell me if he starts to bleed from the mouth." Scar said as he pulled onto the highway.

Claw thrashes in the back seat as Ken tries helping hold him down.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 am

Ai sobs. She didn't like seeing Claw like this. Hey continue to try to hold him down.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:23 am

Scar was rushing as fast as he dared being intoxicated.

Claw stopped seizing for a moment. It seamed like the longest 5 seconds ever. He started to shake as blood filled his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next