Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Night-blade wrote:
" I'm still ashamed that it happene though... I could have done so much more to prevent it." Dawn sighed waving bye to Claw and Ai.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:07 pm

"There is nothing to be ashamed about Dawn," he murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:11 pm

" I know. I just do." Dawn frowned leaning against him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:16 pm

He wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Well we won't let him have another chance to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:22 pm

" I know." Dawn nodded. " I'm just scared he will some get to me... Find help some how. He's a great smooth talker."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:25 pm

"He won't if I'm around. If it helps, after the incident, Akuma tapped into all of the school's cameras, and keeps an eye on them."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

" you didn't have to do that you know?" Diana sighed shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:35 pm

"..It's also protection for Ai and Hina.... I'm just always worried about them..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:40 pm

" I sometimes think your a little too over protective." Dawn told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:40 pm

"I'm okay." He said. "It was kind of uncomfortable to tell people how I lost my virginity." He blushed.

Emi kissed him back and locked the door.

"I won't." Ulrick said sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Ken shrugs. "After everything we've been through together, I really want my sisters to be happy, but I'm scared for them... I don't want them to make the wrong choices either..."

She blushes a light pink. She felt extremely uncomfortable when Scar was asked. She didn't really want to know.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 pm

"Sorry you had to hear that." Scar said. He held her hand. "Have you had any trouble from Julian lately?"

(Does Ken know Scar saved Hina?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:48 pm

(Yes.  Ai told them before they confronted Julian)

She shakes her head.  "No... For some reason, every time he sees me, he runs off in the opposite direction, his face white as a sheet...  I really hope you didn't say anything to Ai or the others about it... Ai can be.... quite the ice queen..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:49 pm

" What is it you wanted to talk about?" Lillian asked letting the door shut behind her, as she picked things up cleaning a bit.

Dameon kept kissing her hands on her waist.

" I know." Dawn said understanding.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:51 pm

"I'm just really worried about them all the time... Just like I'm worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Scar looked down. "...I did Hina, I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"You didn't lose your virginty to 'Vince' did you?" He said.

Emi grinned and pulled her shirt up. She pulled away leaving him wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Dameon groaned not wanting her to leave his hold.

" Ken you shouldn't worry so much it isn't good for you." Dawn told him.

" No his name was Vince he was Italian. He was one of the men who kidnaped me." Lillian told him. " I was stuck in a semi truck with four other girls and just him... We were on our way to Germany to be sold. He said it was his job to break us it for our new jobs. And forced himself onto us girls... He told me I was te prize."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:05 pm

"Okay..." Ulrick said.

"Come here big boy." Emi grinned. (Do you want to hop to the ERP page.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:07 pm

" Why did you assume I was lying about that?" Lillian asked sitting on the empty bed that was suppose to be her rooms mates.

( yes)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:21 pm

"Because I thought Zolt had taken it." He said.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:43 pm

She sighs, and leans on him a bit. "...Doesn't matter, I guess.... At least he didn't end up in hospital, or a mental institution..."

Ken chuckles. "It's really all I'm good at... worrying..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Scar wrapped his arm around her. "I'm sorry. A few weeks ago was really just a bad time for me." He sighed and rubbed his neck where the word Fuck still stood.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:56 pm

She nods. "...I know..." she murmurs. She looks at him, and smiles. "At least you healed quickly."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

"I always heal quickly." He smiled. "Do you still have that knife I gave you?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

" I'm a whore Ulrick. Zolts wasn't my first." Lillian snapped.

" you are more useful then you think." Dawn answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next