Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:38 pm

"Yeah well the pain medication is wearing off." He winced as he sat down, being bluntly honest about it since he knew he shouldn't lie around her, except if it's about the mafia. "And I can't get any more for a few days."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:41 pm

" Why?" Jenna asked looking at him. " I still have some advil. It's not much but it may help."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 pm

"Well I could go get some tonight but I'd rather not go to the hospital." Comet said, but what he really meant was he didn't want to go back to the mafia for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Jenna thought for a moment." You don't have to." She said. " I have a perception of oxycontin in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

"You know how I feel about getting medicine from non-doctors." He said. "I'll just wait it out until it heals."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:58 pm

" its from my surgery." Jenna said softly. " So its from a doctor. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:27 pm

He was about to refuse before he thought about it and sighed. "Fine." Comet whispered to her before looking up as the waitress came over
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm

" it'll help if you're in that much pain." Jenna added looking up at the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm

(Yeah i'd like to but it depends on my school work and stuff. If I pass my current classes I can if not, no I'm restricting myself.)

Scar petted her head. "Sh..." He said he held her wrist to stop the bleeding. Scar's eyes where hazed and semi glazed looking, he looked dead almost. When she hugged him it was plain to feel that he had lost some weight. Scar normally wasn't a bulky man but he wasn't thin, now he just felt like bones.

"What did you want to get Lillian?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:25 pm

" Oh the shrimp pasta looks good." Lillian said softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 pm

"Get what ever you want baby." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:30 pm

" What? You do know this place is expensive? " Lillian said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Hina, herself had lost quite a bit of weight. She was too worried about Scar to think much about eating. She looks at him, sadness filling her eyes. "...Scar..." she murmurs. She gently pries her wrist out of his hand. "Why? Why did you lock yourself in the room?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm

"When we get back to the school." Comet said, giving the waitress his order then looking back at Jenna
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Jenna looked at comet then the waitress. She didn't talk just signed what she wanted to him. ' turky pastomi sandwich. '
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

"She'll have a turkey pastomi sandwich." Comet translated for the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Once she walked away Jenna spoke." Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:01 pm

"No problem." Comet smiled to her
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm

" People tend to make fun of my voice." Jenna said softly. " I also try to stay away from eating out. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:57 pm

"I didn't want to be bothered." He siad.

(sorry My internet is really bad. I don't think I'll be on tonight!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 pm

"...You should eat and keep the door unlocked regardless..." She sighs softly. "...I'll leave you alone for now then." She gives him a quick kiss, before heading to the door. She had forgotten about her bleeding wrist now.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Scar quickly grabs her wrist. "I don't want you to leave." he said. he held her wrist and kissed the bleeding scar. "Stay?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 pm

She nods. "Ok." She wraps her arms around his neck. "Are you ok, Ian?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:09 pm

"No...but I need time." He said. Tyger came running in with one of the nurse AIs and they started to fix her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 pm

She nods, leaning on him as they fixed her wrist. "...Please eat though... I don't like seeing you like this..." When they finished, she tries to stand, but the lack of proper food, sleep and the loss of blood was too much, and she falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next