Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Nyla followed happly to go along.

" You guys and getting pleasure from killing them..." Rhydian trailed shaking his head staying alert.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Sierra winces at Jonas' question.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 am

She lead Nyla to the back there the potatoes where.

"So...is that a no?" Jonas asked.

"Jonas just run it over." Saber said. "Wolf, watch yourself for remains." She warned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 am

She tries not to show how uncomfortable she felt.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:18 am

Ryder just stayed ready incase something came out.
( hey grey what character of yours has a power and what is it? Also what all your character names?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:21 am

"Something wrong, Siren?" She asked and the truck bumped over the Zombie.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:22 am

" What are we going to do?" Nyla asked looking at the potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 am

"Pull them out, clean them and then take them to the kitchen. We need at least three crates." Kali said pointing the three crates in the corner.

As they bumped over the zombie. One of the girls, a smaller younger girl, was thrown from the truck and fell off onto the ground screaming. The truck keep going. "Shit!" Saber hissed. "Jonas, stop!" She called. Jonas started to press on the brakes. "Shit! The brakes aren't working Saber!" He called.

The young lady lay bloody and bruised on the pavement of the cracked street. She pushed herself up and came face to face with the Zombie they ran over. She threw herself back screaming. The eyes still followed the girl. It's fingers and hands cracked and groaned as it started to pull itself toward her with gnashing teeth.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 am

Ryder cursed under his breath. Shaking his head. he warned the girl to hold on tight.

" okay!" Nyla nodded and began to work harvesting potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:44 am

"Wolf, go get the girl and stop her screaming before she brings hordes to her." Saber instructed.

"HANG ON SHARP TURN!" Jonas warned as he suddenly pulled right as the road forward ran out. Cutter hung on for dear life as the truck, now going 50 miles per hour turned and lifted onto it's wheels on the right side of the truck. Saber cling on as well.

Wolf nodded. "I'll call if help is needed." He barked and turned back to where the girl had been left.

Kali kneeled next to her helping her. "Hey Nyla do you ever wonder what i'd be like to have sex with a Super?" She asked. "Out of pure curiosity." She added.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:49 am

Nyla blushed a deep read. " No. " she shook her head. " I never thought about having sex at all."

Ryder clung on. "Jonas before putting this thing down!" He shouted. " or you will blow a tire!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 am

Sierra gasps when the girl fell. She watches the zombie with wide eyes.

(My charries are Sierra who I the super (her super name is Siren), Tatiana and Tanner. They are all siblings)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:19 am

( what is her power?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am

(She can control people/zombies when she sings.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:34 am

Okay.))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:54 pm

"Okay well out of the heroes you know who do you think would be the most fun in bed?" She asked.

"I'm trying to stop. The brakes aren't working though." Jonas snapped. "Nother corner." He hissed turning and the girl went out of sight. As they turned the corner a massive hoes of Zombies stood in the road way. "The fuck?!" Jonas yelped.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:12 pm

" I didn't see this coming. " Ryder cursed. " Cover our ears?" He asked wondering if Siren could handle the ord. " Its to much for wolf to handle by himself."

" I don't know. The only guys are Will and Ryder. " Nyla pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Sierra nods. "I should be able to keep them still for 5-10 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:32 pm

"Siren, just move them out of the way of the truck, I'm not gonna try to slowdown near a hoard of Zombies." Jonas said as they grew closer to the hoard of zombies.

"Well there was Short Circuit a few years back...as well. So who?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm

"Ok, but you'll have to cover your ears..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:36 pm

" Neither of them." Nyla answered blushing deeply

Rhydian covered his ears ready for Siren to sing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:43 pm

That's fine just move them. I don't think Flame can take running through that man of them at once. " Jonas said as he put in ear plugs.

Wolf had turned back to get the girl.

"really? I think Will would be fun! I mean think about it he's got those Primal senses." Kali said.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Sierra starts singing. She couldn't control who she moves, so she hoped that everyone had covered their ears. She orders the zombies to move aside.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Wolf who had sensitive hearing heard her and unwillingly turned left and ran right into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:56 pm

(ouch! That's got to hurt xD)

She doesn't stop until they were clear of the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next