Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:30 pm

"What did you do to her for her to trust and worry about you so much?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 pm

"I didn't do anything to her." Atlas said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 pm

"You must have done something. She doesn't trust blindly."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 pm

" not really interested in anyone." Ryder said. " Nyla is sweet. But she's to much like a kid sister. Titianna is pretty hot. And Saber does dress a bit riscae."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:46 pm

"It's called I saved her life three times in a row. It may just be gratitude." he said. "I've done nothing to her.

"So your saying either one of those three." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:48 pm

She glares at him with a steel-like gaze. "Don't lie. Sierra said what happened, and it was different to what you said."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:50 pm

" Im not really interested in any of them. " Ryder anseerwd. He wasn't going to tell his room mate who he really liked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:00 am

"What? i saved her and those two men once. After that I saved her after that red haired man started to turn and then I saved her when Zombies broke into my house. Yeah I bit her and she went hard as stone but shouldn't you be thanking me for saving her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 am

"I'm sorry for not thanking you, but I don't like you. Make sure you stay away from my sister."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:09 am

"I'm kind of trapped here. If you want me to leave her alone then let me go. Otherwise when she willingly comes to visit I'm not gonna be rude to her." he huffed.

"Don't you think it's creepy that your 10 years older than her?" Kia asked.

"What's the date?" Atlas asked.

"June 7th" She said.

"In three days it's actually 11 years." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 am

"...it'd be 10 years. Sierras 17."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:12 am

Ryder dozed off trying to sleep. If it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:17 am

(oops)

"Don't you think that's creepy?" She asks.

"No I don't." he said.

His roommate left and then came back with a girl.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:22 am

"I think there's something wrong with his mind if he doesn't find it a little creepy. She's still just a child."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 am

Ryder groaned waking up hearing them. He got up cursing under his breath. He took his pillow and laid down in the hallway outside.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:53 am

"Girls use to be sold to men much older than me at ages much younger than her." Atlas said flatly.

Saber walked by and saw him she opened her mouth to ask what he was doing but then stopped hearing the two. "I forgot you got stuck rooming with him. Come on Ryder no one needs sleep on the floor." She offered him her hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:12 am

" Can I get a different room?" Ryder asked the look of exhaustion on him was prominent. " I think I sleep in the hall more then my own bed."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:41 am

Yes." She said as she helped him off the floor. "You may have Cutters room. We are clean ing it now but you can stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Comet went back to stand in front of the cell, staying silent and half-listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Atlas crossed his arms and looked at them his white eyes sending a glow across the room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:43 pm

" I can't take his room." Ryder shook his head. " He'll need it back. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:14 pm

'"We don't even know if he'll live." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:28 pm

" He will." Ryder said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:43 pm

"Look I know he's your friend and all but He was bitten." She said. "I've never heard of someone being immune to the virus I don't know why he would be any different." She said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 pm

"Look I know he's your friend and all but He was bitten." She said. "I've never heard of someone being immune to the virus I don't know why he would be any different." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next