Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:41 pm

(You read my mind)

A vampire had her pinned, and it was bleeding from it's shoulder. Saber's mask was knocked onto the floor, and cracked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Ryder used his short sword coming up beside the bed, the vampire was distracted with Saber and did not notice him. He took one quick swing cutting its head off.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:50 pm

The vampire shrieked and fell silent. It's body fell onto Saber.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 pm

" Saber are you okay?" Ryder asked dragging the body off her. " Please be okay." He whispered dumping the body on he floor.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Saber was shaking on the bed. And that was when he saw her face for the first time. Her face had a massive burn across it. Part of her cheek was missing and her bone could be seen. Saber gasped and covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm

" Hey its okay." Ryder said seeing her shake. " Please don't hide." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:51 pm

"Don't look at me." She said. As she tried to hide her face he could see her jaw had been crushed in.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Ryder sighed looking down he was sitting on the ed he of her bed. " I know you like to isolate yourself and don't like contact. " he said softly. " I um..." Ryder wanted to tell her he liked her a lot but clamed up. He didn't care about the scars he still liked her. " I'll fix your mask." He finally said picking up the broken mask from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:16 pm

"You don't have to worry with it." She said still hiding her face. After a few moments she lowered the pillow. He was the only one who had seen her face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:23 pm

" But you seemed to be worried about it." Ryder said crouched on the floor looking up at her. " And I don't want you to feel ashamed of yourself." Ryder was trying his best to not hurt her feelings. " I still-" he cut himself shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm

"You still what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Ryder looked down at the mask in his hands. " Like you. " he said shyly. He was never good at confessing his feelings. Everyone just assumed he was the player type. But he really wasn't. " I have been trying to tell you I like you. And my feelings haven't changed." Now he was looking at her right in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:51 pm

KiDract wrote:
"We don't know. Your room is trashed and you should put on some clothes..." Kro replied, walking over
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Tatiana an Tanner close the door, but don't lock te door.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:41 pm

"O-Okay." Wolf nodded. He stood up and winced. "Damn...I hate being in this weekened state." he sighed as he stood and pulled some underwear on.

Saber looked him in the eyes. "How could you like me? I'm cold, and I look like this. It's not just my face that's like this. All my body, is broken and torn like hell."

Atlas awoke in his cell but still drained of power.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 pm

" and?" Ryder said moving so he was sitting on the bed. " You aren't always cold. I have seen you iinteract with everyone. You care about everyone's well being. The cold front is a wall you have formed to keep you safe. Like how I use joked to hide." He explained his thoughts. " we all have injuries."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Sierra looks sad. Tatiana and tanner grab food for Atlas and walk to his cell.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:16 am

"But none are dead..." She said.

Atlas heard them open the cell door but he didn't have enough strength to sit up or lift his head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:19 am

"But none are dead..." She said.

Atlas heard them open the cell door but he didn't have enough strength to sit up or lift his head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:22 am

Tatiana takes the blindfold off him so he could see them. "Thank you for keeping oir sister safe..." Tatiana murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:26 am

"O-of course..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 am

"But she's also locked up because of you.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:32 am

Tanner adds.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:34 am

"I-I'm sorry." He said.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:35 am

"It's fine. How are you feeling?" Tatiana asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next